Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya333 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice update...loved it... Waiting for Arya's journey...waiting for next update too
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
urgh! don't even talk about this dull color! it feels like forever since I changed colors and this color is so boring! 😡 well, you are not really behind on this story, probably only need to refresh your mind on the plot 😃. but glad you're happy about this posting Madam Sauce 🤗

And I did, refresh my mind on the plot,😃
Fyi : i edited my initial post
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

There is something to be said about the best laid plan, they start somewhere and then end up g-d know where, as Shoba thought. It is easy to hate someone when you are far from him/her. Poor Aarti its going to be so hard, all this hate. 😆

Leave it to Ansh to melt Yash heart, the boy is too cute. For someone who didn't want to get married he changed his mind very fast. But of course, he also is in a mind to resist his future wife. And so, start the battle, 😳of wills. I did like Aarti standing her ground on Arpita pics cause too much and on the name' too. So is that Aarti game, make Yash think he is confuse and drive him crazy. 

Please don't make Gayatri (unreasonable woman 😔, first she demands her son to do a PV then start to dislike the entire situation) the bad MIL and causes harm with the girls, well Palak because Payal just want a mummy? 

As suspected, Prashant was indeed drunk the night of the accident. Yash had to delay going to the hospital and the consequences where dramatic for both. I wonder about that confrontation when they realize this. Will Yash be furious, will Aarti still be in denial or shamed. Anyway that should be interesting.

Lucky me for being ahead 2 chapters 😛

Edited by sass8 - 5 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Tessie I finally got a chance to read the new SS wonderful chapter one 
now going to read chapter two 
I am looking forward to reading our stories and it is good to have you back and contributing to keeping this forum alive 🤗 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update  I know I am greedy but these chapters seems too short
Yash appears to be already smitten by Aarti 
G3 is my least favourite character my opinion is that she is a selfish old hag even in this ff my impression of her has not changed 😆 😆
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
this was really interesting chapter
ouch yash called aarti child in front of everyone😲
at first yash thought aarti didn't even defense herself but seeing her angry eyes he was surprised😊
awe ansh was so excited to see his new papa😃
he just went to yash & bond really well with him😃
this shown how much ansh miss papa in his life it broke my heart😭
yash got charmed by ansh innocence that right there he accepted to marry aarti🥳
why do i have feeling that yash mom didn't like seeing yash & ansh bonding & in future she will create problems for aarti & ansh for sure
on the other hand palak & payal got scared of getting stepmother
but yash made them understand really😊
ouch yash plan to clear aarti's misunderstand but end up messing up🤣
wow even palak & payal fall in love with aarti at first meeting & became best friend with ansh😃
oh god aarti fired on yash what happened in wedding
poor yash got so shocked couldn't do anything at that time🤣
loll in the morning aarti behaved like she didn't remember anything or said anything & yash was like she got bipolar?🤣
continue plz
zuby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im happy that you are back and with a bang, i love the story it is a great come back...we missed you loads and your stories,  and we are still here stalking as always...do continue soon, dont be a stranger
Baesiva thumbnail
Amazing story dear!!!😉Loved it. Aap ke dimaag mein itni achhi stories ati kahan se hai👏. U r a genius... Waiting for the next chapter. Update soon...👍🏼
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I can't believe it!  You posted a new story.
So impressed.  I will have to read and comment soon 
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: B-onesie

I can't believe it!  You posted a new story.

So impressed.  I will have to read and comment soon 

And I can't believe who SHOWED UP after ages 😲

We alll send you tons of PMs and kept on worrying about you 😭

In my heart I knew that one day you'll show up. Welcome back 🤗

You were terribly missed 😭

Hope you are fine,   😃