Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Divya333

So happy that after so many days you are back with new story...missed your stories... 

The start is nice... Nice twist... Yash is responsible for Prashant's death... N Arti want to marry him to take revenge... Want to see how the story unfolds... Update soon

Hi Divya, glad to still see you around here πŸ˜ƒ. I missed this place very much also, and am very happy (flattered) to see you are glad to have me back 😳. I will update soon, thank you for reading πŸ€—
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: cloud007

Welcome back. Eagerly waiting for the next update

Hi there my silent reader who is no longer silent πŸ˜ƒ, I am happy to see that you have started commenting, will update soon, thank you for reading πŸ€—
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: sass8

Its celebration day , indeed πŸ€—πŸ₯³ , Tess what a wonderful surprise , welcome back to writing. Its time to upgrade that color πŸ˜‰

Okay I'll be back to feedback (now my reading backlog is piling up but loving it πŸ˜ƒ )

urgh! don't even talk about this dull color! it feels like forever since I changed colors and this color is so boring! 😑 well, you are not really behind on this story, probably only need to refresh your mind on the plot πŸ˜ƒ. but glad you're happy about this posting Madam Sauce πŸ€—
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

well come back dearπŸ€—

it was really interesting chapter
oh god aarti hate yash as per her info he killed prashant in car accident
but i didn't like aarti still thought that jerk prashant wanted to return to her even after he gave her divorce
for sure that asshole prashant cheated on aarti😑
i just hope it wasn't yash responsible for that accident
poor ansh really want papa like other kids it broke my heartπŸ’”
ma & bauji were so shocked knowing yash did that accident😲
but shobha ma is right aarti should talk to yash & get to know what exactly happened that dayπŸ‘πŸΌ
continue plz

Hi Manita πŸ˜ƒ, thank you so much for the warm welcome, you are the most loyal reader we have on this forum πŸ€—. well love does make one blind, Aarti unfortunately is one such person. starved for love as an orphan she is grateful for the littlest bit of affection making her unwavering in her love for undeserving individuals. let's see if she will push through with her vengeance or open her eyes to real love πŸ˜‰.
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Ok, I finally read (rather re-read) the chapter and do I need to say how good a writer you are? Ok I'll still say it that you are an Incredible Writer β­οΈ

Tess, I'm amazed that you used all the scenes from thr initial episodes of PV and weaved your own story around them. Though the backdrop is the same as PV yet the story is so different. Nothing like PV track.

So Yash was there when Prashant met with the accident that killed him. . I'm not blaming Yash yet as I don't know what exactly had happened besides the fact that he was running to his wife, whom he apparently lost the same night πŸ˜­

I'm sure Aarti has something in her mind to marry the man whom she held responsible for snatching her love and the father of her son. Now the question is whether she will trust Yash with Ansh, the man who took away his father from him? πŸ€”

But something tells me that their marriage is going to be one passionate one. 

First it will be filled with Passionate Hatred towards Yash which will soon turn into Passionate Love 

Bring it on my sister for I can't wait to read this Passionate hate story 

wow! wow! wow! 😲😲 apparently I should stay away more often from the forum! I got not one, but TWO comments from madam Alien herself! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

all joking aside, even I am very happy to be posting again. at this stage I am not posting so much for getting more readers, but rather to bring some activity and reward our loyal readers who have stuck around this dying forum. they are true ⭐️⭐️.

I am not so good a weaving complex webs like you so this so called mystery will be unraveled soon enough, especially as I ever only wanted this story to have ten chapters at most, maybe less. but I do hope to live up to your expectations of this being a passionate story 😳.

thank you very much for the warm welcome back my Alien Didu πŸ€—.
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksen

nice start

very interesting
looking forward for the updates
missed your stories
eagerly waiting for them
thanks

Hi Ksen πŸ˜ƒ, I am very happy (flattered) to still find you here looking forward to reading my stories. I truly appreciate your loyalty as a reader, thank you πŸ€—
Tessaloni thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Fandu thumbnail
Thank you for the quick update. Arti is playing with danger when she does not come clean about her demands she made the night of the wedding. Don't know what her intentions are however she needs to be careful not to corner herself in where it will be difficult for her to execute her vengeance. Look forward to see how they carry their relationship forward as co-parents/as a couple...update soon. Thank you.
lovely_nikki thumbnail
So the Vengeful Angel has started her Vengeance and the poor soul is unaware of her intentions πŸ˜­ . He is so confused that he actually was ready to believe that he must've imagined that Aarti had asked him to remove Arpita's things from the room. πŸ˜†
I pity him πŸ˜† and this is just the beginning of her sweet sweet Vengeance 

Loved how kids made them say yes to this alliance. Well after all they are getting remarried for the sake of their kids. Right? πŸ˜‰

Tess, here also you've used scenes from PV. I was visualizing those scenes but in your version. I could actually feel Yash's predicament when he was all determined to not accept her as his wife, in regards of intimacy but at some subconscious level he was already getting attracted to her. 

I want to see how he will react when he will learn that he is indeed actually attracted to her. 

But more importantly I want to see how Aarti will get attracted to him and fall in love with him when she is blaming him for taking her love away from her and filling her mind and heart with Vengeance? 

Why do o feel that there is more behind what that accident? I know I'll have to wait for the upcoming chapters for the story to unfold. 

I also want to see how Gayatri will accept Ansh. And what Yash will do is if she doesn't accept Ansh easily? 

More than that I'm very eager to see how Aarti is going to fall in love with the very man whom she hates with every fiber in her body? It's going to be one memorable journey 

ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
beautifully written
enjoyed reading it
looking forward for the next part
thanks 

Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 17
Next
Arya Thumbnail