Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: B-onesie

Hey sweets,

I here but I suppose just a quieter version of me.  But I am fine. 
Missed you too. I hope you are well
I saw the pm's will reply soon. 
Love you🤗

You don't know how much I've missed you and how happy I am to have you back, Honey-Bee 🤗. I've missed your comments and treats almost as much  (hint) 😉😆.  

Now, now you two! Don't spam my thread! Open CCC if you want to chat! 😡😡 Yes,  yes, I have given you RED emojis! 😛
Tessaloni thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tessaloni thumbnail
YAY! 🥳excited!
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Tessa 
Loved reading it ⭐️
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

A life on its own huh,😲 that's your excuse Malia !!!! You just wanted me to re-read all again ..but oh I don't mind.😃

Oh that name change is just ridiculous and rolling my eyes at Gayatri and Maya 😡for insisting with the foolish attitude, of couse Aarti would take offense to the name change not to mentioned not respond to it since its not her name, duh . And look at those darling children running to their Mama defense , so sweet. so Yash has so cohoness in the story, although he refuse the name changed (after all who can touch that grand love) a least he said something. 

Its not easy to exact revenge when the man is being considerate with two adorable daughters. Aarti is slowly taking the blinder off about Prashant. Deep down she knows she is doing something wrong but I suppose she has to have a goal or broke down.

That was an interesting fight that led to some truth, she is feel something for him, he is involuntarily showing some possessive. No thinks are never easy.

Well more soon now missy😉

ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Loved it
Enjoyed reading it
Excited for the next part
Thanks for the pm
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
uff why that gayetri & maya after aarti?😡
calling her arpita & also scolding her without any reason😡
poor payal got hurt when gayetri & maya scold poor girl cried & told them not to scold her mamma😭
i'm glad yash took stand for aarti🤗
how selfish is this gayetri she want mother for her grand daughter but not ready to accept ansh disgusting😡
oh god what aarti planing?did she want to punish yash?🤢
i don't understand why aarti chose that bloody cheap prashant over yash she is so dumb
she knew whenever she needed him he wasn't there never took stand for her😡
still love that monster even after he left her👎🏼
i understand aarti's feeling being orphan she crave for families & love which prashant gave her
but that prashant never lover her truly or support her😡
yash understood there lot of thing in aarti mind but still couldn't get what
god aarti's reaction on yash touch
i just hope aarti won't do anything stupid which will lead her in trouble she should talk to yash abt that accident
but in my opinion aarti shouldn't think abt that cheap prashant she should think abt her present & future
continue plz
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Chapter 1:
I am sure I read this before sometime ago or at least some of it.

I love how you to the actual events in the show and twisted to potray Aart;'s feelings and emotions towards Yash.  

She is really living in a dream world.  In spite of the fact that Prashant divorced her she still romanticizes him.  Convinced that he would come back to her when he died? Convinced that he was blameless when even his own mother acknowledges that he was reckless and there was alcohol foung in his blood.

Aarti had found a culprit and she was focused only on that to absolve her lost love.  She created this image of the horrible character over years and and now she has clearly put a plan of revenge in place.

Shoba is right to have these reservations because this will be good no for no one, especially not the innocent chidlren.

I can see Dubeyji even here has evil intentions to avenge his darling son.  

I can't see anything good come of this as Aarti is not thinking rationally.  

Again I am so happy that you posted after so long.

Great start, so let me go and read the rest.😃
B-onesie thumbnail
Chapter 2:
I much prefer this Yash to Aarti.

His introduction might not have depicted him in a positive light but he redeembed himself completely when he proved to be a good father.  First to a strange boy that was desperate for a father and later to his girls. 

I love the way her took his time and explained everything to them on a level that they could understand.  For a child these changes are big and life altering, more so than for an adult.  Palak had already formed an opinion of stepmoms and it was up to him to make her feel secure.  He is their father after all and it is his duty to protect them.  

And now that he made them trust his decision I hope against hope that Aarti will not make him break his daugther's trust.

yes, he still made that silly promise to Arpita but already he felt changes happening within himself.

No, he did not want the marriage and most especially not with her.  But when he saw the anger and challenge in her eyes he was piqued.  When he touched her, his senses came alive again.  It must be confusing time for him already and now to complicate matters this new wife of his is either bipolar or a complete nut job or he is losing it.  

I still have my reservations about this Aarti but I loved that she voiced her dissatisfaction about Arpita's pictures and the name.  I know of no other woman that would have put up with it.  Sadly she retracted her statement in her attempt to fulfill her plan.  

This chapter made me a little wary about what's to come especially for the children.  And also because it seems apparent that Yash;s heart is ready to accept a new love, even though he is not aware.

Aarti must sure at some point come to a point of rationality.  i hope ... before it's too late.😕

B-onesie thumbnail

Wow, so very complicated😲

Aarti knows Prashant's flaws but still she is plotting vengeance.  But did she really even love him or was she just grateful that he gave her a family.  Even now as she contemplates what kind of person he was, one that never stood up for her, one that was initially reluctant to introduce him to her parents and one that eventually left her while she was pregnant.  Yet in her warped thinking she still feels to revenge his death.  

Here is a man that is a good father, one that even stands up for a wife that was forced on him but she still judges him so harshly.  

Where exactly does she think this is going? Hurting Yash means inevitably hurting the children that she has already grown attached to and her own son.  

And Aarti is so transparent.  She can't even hide her revulsion because that is not her nature.  Inherently she is a good person that is taking a wrong turn for a warped reason. 

The issue if rights are very interesting.  Yes, she is his wife, but what rights can he claim to when his first wife his promise and occupies the whole room and his heart.  In that I agree wholeheartedly with her.

There is so much for them to work through.
So much grief and pain to let go of.

I hope they do so sooner than later.

I can't wait for this all to unfold.

I would like to see a story where the lady does the chasing and not the man.  

But of course there has to be a happy ending😃