AarYa SS: Vengeful Angel - Ch 15 Updated!

Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

DQ you posted a story πŸ˜²
I'm so HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY πŸ₯³

Don't worry about readers, they will come out of their hiding places after they see that you've started a new story πŸ˜ƒ

I'm sure they all have missed you 😭  and your incredible stories β­οΈ

I know I had read the first chapter when you are written it last year but I honestly don't remember a single word from it 

I'll definitely try to catch up with this story and try to give you my comment πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome Back πŸ€—   You surely were missed πŸ˜­

Hi Tessa: Welcome back! So happy to see you back with a story. I missed reading your wonderful and entertaining stories. I am so excited with this post. Indeed the track is very different than the PV show. It will be interesting to see how their relationship will be when Aarti holds Yash responsible for Prashant's death and is repulsed by him. I can't wait to see how this mystery unravels. Thank you posting your stories and keeping the forum alive. Look forward to an update.
So happy that after so many days you are back with new story...missed your stories... 
The start is nice... Nice twist... Yash is responsible for Prashant's death... N Arti want to marry him to take revenge... Want to see how the story unfolds... Update soon
Welcome back. Eagerly waiting for the next update
Its celebration day , indeed πŸ€—πŸ₯³ , Tess what a wonderful surprise , welcome back to writing. Its time to upgrade that color πŸ˜‰.

So a hurt Aarti determined to hate the person she thinks took her happiness from her. It could have been anybody at this point cause she deep down she is feeling lost and hurt and in denial, which is easier to bare than looking at the truth whatever that is; at least for now.  But it seems Prashant death left a lot of unanswered questions and its easier put blame then face reality like the fact that her great love divorced her. Shoba is no fool , that 360 turn is so suspicious. πŸ˜† , from vehemently refused to suddenly aggreeing to a PV, hum. lets see how she deals with it. 

At lease one person is genuisly happy, that adorable Ansh is on cloud nine. 

Edited by sass8 - 5 years ago
well come back dearπŸ€—
it was really interesting chapter
oh god aarti hate yash as per her info he killed prashant in car accident
but i didn't like aarti still thought that jerk prashant wanted to return to her even after he gave her divorce
for sure that asshole prashant cheated on aarti😑
i just hope it wasn't yash responsible for that accident
poor ansh really want papa like other kids it broke my heartπŸ’”
ma & bauji were so shocked knowing yash did that accident😲
but shobha ma is right aarti should talk to yash & get to know what exactly happened that dayπŸ‘πŸΌ
continue plz
Ok, I finally read (rather re-read) the chapter and do I need to say how good a writer you are? Ok I'll still say it that you are an Incredible Writer β­οΈ
Tess, I'm amazed that you used all the scenes from thr initial episodes of PV and weaved your own story around them. Though the backdrop is the same as PV yet the story is so different. Nothing like PV track.

So Yash was there when Prashant met with the accident that killed him. . I'm not blaming Yash yet as I don't know what exactly had happened besides the fact that he was running to his wife, whom he apparently lost the same night πŸ˜­

I'm sure Aarti has something in her mind to marry the man whom she held responsible for snatching her love and the father of her son. Now the question is whether she will trust Yash with Ansh, the man who took away his father from him? πŸ€”

But something tells me that their marriage is going to be one passionate one. 

First it will be filled with Passionate Hatred towards Yash which will soon turn into Passionate Love 

Bring it on my sister for I can't wait to read this Passionate hate story 

nice start
very interesting
looking forward for the updates
missed your stories
eagerly waiting for them
thanks
Originally posted by Fandu

Hi Tessa: Welcome back! So happy to see you back with a story. I missed reading your wonderful and entertaining stories. I am so excited with this post. Indeed the track is very different than the PV show. It will be interesting to see how their relationship will be when Aarti holds Yash responsible for Prashant's death and is repulsed by him. I can't wait to see how this mystery unravels. Thank you posting your stories and keeping the forum alive. Look forward to an update.

Hi Fandu πŸ˜ƒ, glad ti still find you here excited to read more of my rambling as Honey-Bee calls it. I indeed wanted to explore this idea for a while among others but got sidetracked in penning it down. I hope I am able to bring justice to your expectations and not disappoint you as I really haven't been writing in so long 😳.  we will see if Aarti ends up carrying out her vegence or falls in love instead πŸ˜†.

I don't want this story to be too long so we will see how soon things unravel...thank you for reading πŸ€—