Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice discussion and thanks for the thread. Always a PRB fan. ðŸ˜³ Initially started the show as crazy AP fan and it went till 2004. But that 8 year leap and the tracks which led to it made me forever Bajaj fan and more of a PRB fan thanks to Shweta's sizzling chemistry with Ronit. ðŸ˜³ 
I can write long and long essays on Bajaj but for now loving the discussion here. 

P.S. - CK was good as Anurag but I despised (or say loathe) his character so much that after a point the actor came under the scanner for me too ðŸ˜† But Anurag was so good for the initial periods. 
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Prem and Prerna bond stole the show,  I liked AP first but when RB introduced I couldnt help but find him so hawtt.. omg i wanted him to marry prerna and thats what happened as i wanted him more in the show.. loved the pair since then.. and still loved AP ;)
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Can anyone tell me whether this Navin was there in first season and when will this character end?
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Can anyone tell me whether this Navin was there in first season and when will this character end?

No, Naveen wasn't in the first season. I'm sure this marrying Naveen drama will end really quickly. Naveen isn't the main villain. It's Komolika, so things will spark when she comes and he'll probably be pushed to the background. I also have a feeling that Naveen will take interest in Komolika. ðŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

No, Naveen wasn't in the first season. I'm sure this marrying Naveen drama will end really quickly. Naveen isn't the main villain. It's Komolika, so things will spark when she comes and he'll probably be pushed to the background. I also have a feeling that Naveen will take interest in Komolika.  😆

Oh so they should have not introduced this Naveen at all. It doesn't make sense. 

Yeah it's better Navin takes Komolika away and marries her. 🤣

Just tell me, when will Anurag Prerna will get married?
Divorce? Then when will he marry Komolika? Divorce?
Then when Prerna marries Bajaj? Divorce?
How many years each marriage lasted?
I want all details. 😆
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Oh so they should have not introduced this Naveen at all. It doesn't make sense. 

Yeah it's better Navin takes Komolika away and marries her. 🤣

Just tell me, when will Anurag Prerna will get married?
Divorce? Then when will he marry Komolika? Divorce?
Then when Prerna marries Bajaj? Divorce?
How many years each marriage lasted?
I want all details. 😆

First Anurag and Prerna fell in love and slept together on episode 15. ðŸ˜† Then Prerna found out she was pregnant with Prem just as Anurag was marrying Komolika. He married her in episode 30. Prerna gave birth to Prem and then Anurag Divorced Komolika by episode 150, but in between we were on the edge because we wanted Anurag to find out that Prerna had been pregnant and how he'd wronged her... there were many twists in between. 

Then AP were supposed to get married but Bajaj took hold of Anurag's family properties and blackmailed Prerna to marry him otherwise Basu family will be on the streets. She married Bajaj at around episode 180. Then Bajaj seemed to die (😆) and she married Anurag before episode 300, and their marriage only lasted like 50 - 100 episodes, and then they got divorced because Prem died and they blamed each other. ðŸ˜­

THEN, Prerna was pregnant, and Anurag believed she cheated on him because Bajaj took pictures of them sleeping together when Prerna was drugged and sent them to Anurag (they were just side by side, clothes on), and even the DNA test was manipulated which showed Anurag that Sneha wasn't his kid. ðŸ˜­

Anurag married Aparna and she was a big villain. ðŸ˜†

Then Prerna married Bajaj again after 8 years, but this is after 600 episodes, after even the third child came. ðŸ˜†

Then 20 years passed and Anurag married Sampada and Prerna stayed with Bajaj. Bajaj cheated on Prerna and had another kid too. ðŸ˜† 
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

First Anurag and Prerna fell in love and slept together on episode 15. ðŸ˜† Then Prerna found out she was pregnant with Prem just as Anurag was marrying Komolika. He married her in episode 30. Prerna gave birth to Prem and then Anurag Divorced Komolika by episode 150, but in between we were on the edge because we wanted Anurag to find out that Prerna had been pregnant and how he'd wronged her... there were many twists in between. 

Then AP were supposed to get married but Bajaj took hold of Anurag's family properties and blackmailed Prerna to marry him otherwise Basu family will be on the streets. She married Bajaj at around episode 180. Then Bajaj seemed to die (😆) and she married Anurag before episode 300, and their marriage only lasted like 50 - 100 episodes, and then they got divorced because Prem died and they blamed each other. ðŸ˜­

THEN, Prerna was pregnant, and Anurag believed she cheated on him because Bajaj took pictures of them sleeping together when Prerna was drugged and sent them to Anurag (they were just side by side, clothes on), and even the DNA test was manipulated which showed Anurag that Sneha wasn't his kid. ðŸ˜­

Anurag married Aparna and she was a big villain. ðŸ˜†

Then Prerna married Bajaj again after 8 years, but this is after 600 episodes, after even the third child came. ðŸ˜†

Then 20 years passed and Anurag married Sampada and Prerna stayed with Bajaj. Bajaj cheated on Prerna and had another kid too. ðŸ˜† 

@ Bold - Correction. Bajaj took those pics and sent them but upon learning Prem's death and the events that followed i.e. Anurag's hurting Prerna for being responsible of Prem's death, Bajaj retracted and dropped the plan. It was finally Komolika who anyhow sent those pictures to Anu. 

@ Red - He broke the engagement and set Prerna free. Logically, it is not cheating as he could sleep with anyone as he was neither engaged, nor had to prove his loyalty to anyone ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†. And technically, Madhvi took advantage of a drunk RB. Now imagine the situation if a girl is THAT drunk and the man takes advantage of her and sleeps with her, OMG the hoopla around it ðŸ˜† But since it was a guy who in drunken state mistook a lady for Prerna and kept ranting about her, it's okay for the girl to take advantage. ðŸ˜­
Edited by Pehchaan.Kaun - 5 years ago
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No, Naveen wasn't in the first season. I'm sure this marrying Naveen drama will end really quickly. Naveen isn't the main villain. It's Komolika, so things will spark when she comes and he'll probably be pushed to the background. I also have a feeling that Naveen will take interest in Komolika.😆

I also believe the same
RJ1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

what a awesome performance. ronit just added personality to bajaj even without much dialogues n shweta so awesome. loved this scene. AFTER watching this u guys can understand y i have so much expectations!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqOc4wrcu2U[/YOUTUBE]

Ronit was so perfect for the Role of Bajaj..he had carried this role so beautifully..above par excellence..a brilliant work done!!
RJ1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

what a awesome performance. ronit just added personality to bajaj even without much dialogues n shweta so awesome. loved this scene. AFTER watching this u guys can understand y i have so much expectations!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqOc4wrcu2U[/YOUTUBE]

Ronit as Bajaj oneof the best on screen character that we have ever seen!!! A complete powerhousse!!