Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RJ1234

Ronit as Bajaj oneof the best on screen character that we have ever seen!!! A complete powerhousse!!

Agree, Grace of RB was total grasp. RR styled it so well. N this iconic family friend scene was my favorite that time. Ab dekh dekh k ratt gaya hai.😆 khair. This style was trademark  Copied by many later but none got it like this. 
Melkor thumbnail
One thing about Mr Bajaj was that no one could stop themselves from falling in love with him  Be it the audience or the characters in the show themselves.Such was RR's charm.
Prerna and Madhvi hated him at first but ended up loving him.Menaka loved him once upon a time.His kids idolised him.
RR's charisma and persona as Mr Bajaj is unparalleled.

Gotta a confession to make.
I have been too harsh on Mr Bajaj on this forum and this might sound weird but I had never imagined such a day would come in my life😆Anyone who knows me can vouch that prior to this remake whenever the topic of KZK was brought up I was all taalis for Mr Bajaj and all gaalis for Anurag😆 The fate decided to play a trick on me and Parth,whom I adore very much,ended up playing Anurag.So naturally for this version I am on Team Onu😳It's an additional bonus that Parth actually turned Anurag 2.0 into a zillion times better character than what Anu 1.0 was.

As I have always said it's the actor who makes the character and the actor is all what matters to me.RR lived Mr Bajaj and if he is not there I don't care for the character either
In this version it's Team Anurag 2.0 for me.
Edited by LawlessLawyer - 5 years ago
Melkor thumbnail
Guys imagine if you were the writers of KZK 1 😉😆How would you change the story or end it?KZK 1 and not KZK 2😉
I would have ended it in one of three ways -

1.It would have ended after Bajaj died for the first time and AnuPre got married.Like Bajaj would have died for real and AP would have lived happily with kiddo Prem.It would have made sense coz they had faced two separations(one coz of Komo and one coz of Bajaj and reunited after many hardships).

2.When Aparna and Debo murdered him,Anurag would have died for real.Prerna would have unveiled the truth about his murder and tried to get justice for him.That bhoot drama would have been a plan by Prerna and Bajaj to get Aparna to confess.But Aparna would discover the truth and try to finish off Prerna.However Anurag's spirit would have appeared for real and saved Prerna(Yes I borrowed it from Om Shanti Om😆) After all the villains are jailed,Anurag's spirit would have had an emotional convo with Prerna and tell her to move on with Bajaj and take care of their kids and that he would be watching over her.Anu would have got salvation and Prerna would have married Mr Bajaj and then it would be fast forwarded to the future where Prerna after having lived her life to the full is on her death bed.Her husband Bajaj had died a few years back peacefully.When Prerna(Rose) dies in her sleep,she goes to the other side and finds Anurag(Jack) and her little son Prem waiting for her with a smile.

3.This is nothing new.All that which happened in the last episode would have happened earlier.
Everything would have gone till the point where they defeated Aparna,Sneha got saved and Prem 2 was born.Prerna is engaged to Bajaj.However Komo comes and shoots both AnuPre.
They die together and their souls reunite after death.Bajaj gets Komo punished.Fast forward to 20 years later.Sneha and Prem have grown up and Bajaj is their godfather.Bajaj is on good terms with the Basu family.AnuPre's love story is published into a novel and all remember them.AP's souls watch from far and then happily go on their ways.
Edited by LawlessLawyer - 5 years ago
cutebaby10 thumbnail
they will be parents to teenage kids here too just like season 1 ek will do this for sure but i don't want erica parth to play parents and if this happens they should quit the show.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cutebaby10

they will be parents to teenage kids here too just like season 1 ek will do this for sure but i don't want erica parth to play parents and if this happens they should quit the show.

i don't know abt parth but erica will surely do it...she did played mother in KRPKAB...tdys gen will not accept the old funda...the last we saw lead pair playing parents for teens was in PR after that EK has not yet experiment the teenage leap...i hope it maintains..
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
when u guys talk abt bajaj-prerna age differences its hilarious...like seriously u guys see the age differences which is mention zillion times becos i see none at that era as characters...first of all RR n ST were in their perfect age when they played rishabh bajaj n prerna...due to RR dashing and handsome looks and ST gorgeous look...they were so compatible with each other that the age differences in their characters was nowhere to be seen...they look super hot together and the chenistry was blazing on-screen that even their age differences in their characters were wiped out
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Actress Madhura naik joins kzk2 cast 
Source her IG story
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

when u guys talk abt bajaj-prerna age differences its hilarious...like seriously u guys see the age differences which is mention zillion times becos i see none at that era as characters...first of all RR n ST were in their perfect age when they played rishabh bajaj n prerna...due to RR dashing and handsome looks and ST gorgeous look...they were so compatible with each other that the age differences in their characters was nowhere to be seen...they look super hot together and the chenistry was blazing on-screen that even their age differences in their characters were wiped out

good point
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

You answered your question for yourself.It was only coz of RR and ST and their chemistry that the age difference between the characters was not visible.Like I have always said an actor can change the fate of a character and can also influence the audience.
When RR played Bajaj,he was much younger than Bajaj's onscreen age and in real life the age difference between him and ST wasn't that huge either.
But if we remove the actors from the equation and view the characters as just the characters then it's a fact that an aged man manipulated a girl of his daughter's age into marrying him and then got obsessed with her.It just sounds creepy and nothing else.Back then I was a kid so I couldn't understand the entire issue that much but now when I look back at the characters(not the actors) I realise how sick it was in a way and how it was romantcised.

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is chemistry. ❤️
Ekta should watch it. You can't sell the product just on red dupatta flying without any rhyme and reason.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.m.youtube.com/watch?v=-n73sFNMy0E&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]