KZK Season 1 Discussions / Spoilers HERE ONLY[DT NOTE : Pg 87]

Posted: 5 years ago
Hello Everyone 

We have noticed the forum filled with season 1 and season 2 comparison posts and it's really not discussing KZK 2 as a show, for which we have this forum.

Many of us have watched season 1 but that doesn't give us the right to spoil the fun for those who are watching KZK2 as a brand new show.  This forum, being KZK2 forum should be strictly confined to KZK2 discussions and all discussions of the past season can be confined to this thread !

Taking note of that, we are creating this topic for . discussing KZK1 (Old Season) 

Any topics/comments discussing KZK1 will be merged here 

Any comparison topics even if it is based on story is strictly NOT allowed, any comparison topic with past season  will be closed 

Any spoilers / predictions based on past season will be merged here

Only spoilers for the current show will be shared in the KZK2 Spoilers thread.

The comparison rules will be strictly amended 

Repeated offenders will be dealt accordingly 

Please refer ATTN : Reg Comparison of KZK1 and KZK2

Thanks

KZK2- DT

i feel he will be anurag's cousin. different era different way to present bad boy😆subrato was a selfish guy and looks like he is the one who caused fire😆
he was the one who got prem kidnapped( anupre first child) and which led to kid's death. he was mone of the reason anu prerna got separted😭
Edited by -RD- - 5 years ago
And he was Komolika's second husband. ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

And he was Komolika's second husband. ðŸ¤£
the show was all about sleeping with each other on screen as well as off screen😆 the affairs were always in news
Subroto was not evil from the beginning.Moreover was he ever this important so that he can be equated to the ultimate evil in AP's life? Subroto mostly teamed up with another minor villain Probin(Rakhi's husband)
AP only had a villainess and she was Komolika.Bajaj was a grey turned positive character.But he too was a hindrance for AP.Infact he was a bigger obstacle than Komo

So if Ekta has altered the story now then there is someone who is the Big Bad Guy in AnuPre's lives then we can very well guess who it has to be
Edited by LawlessLawyer - 5 years ago
@lawless your pov made me think like u . only if my english skill were gud as u
so if theyre bringing baja, isnt it too fast? n this time i feel he might be young one with young kids or he might be of their age. kmolika is the one who is promoted as main vamp, so it was kinda shocking!
I low-key hope it's Mr.Bajaj. Let us give the characters a spin and let him be a real wrecker. Any news on who is playing Mr. Bajaj? Ronit Roy was really good as the character (also very very sexy). I hope they cast him well. 
Originally posted by Angela_Grokes

I low-key hope it's Mr.Bajaj. Let us give the characters a spin and let him be a real wrecker. Any news on who is playing Mr. Bajaj? Ronit Roy was really good as the character (also very very sexy). I hope they cast him well. 
ronit roy wont repeat unless ekta pays him 5 lakhs per day😆 many names r thrown out. hiten tejwani, iqbal khan, sobti. the first 2 will do great job as bajaj as they are great actors! yeah true new spin a younger evil version of bajaj😃
Subhrato??He wasnt that important that he would be compared to Mahisasur 😆
Originally posted by .FlyingClouds.

Subhrato??He wasnt that important that he would be compared to Mahisasur 😆
Yeah!! Subroto will be some minor asur😆😆
This Kaliyug ka Mahishasur is Bajajasur probably😉😆
Hello Everyone 

We have noticed the forum filled with season 1 and season 2 comparison posts and it's really not discussing KZK 2 as a show, for which we have this forum.

Many of us have watched season 1 but that doesn't give us the right to spoil the fun for those who are watching KZK2 as a brand new show.  This forum, being KZK2 forum should be strictly confined to KZK2 discussions and all discussions of the past season can be confined to this thread !

Taking note of that, we are creating this topic for . discussing KZK1 (Old Season) 

Any topics/comments discussing KZK1 will be merged here 

Any comparison topics even if it is based on story is strictly NOT allowed, any comparison topic with past season  will be closed 

Any spoilers / predictions based on past season will be merged here

Only spoilers for the current show will be shared in the KZK2 Spoilers thread.

The comparison rules will be strictly amended 

Repeated offenders will be dealt accordingly 

Please refer ATTN : Reg Comparison of KZK1 and KZK2

Thanks

KZK2- DT