Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

Yeah!! Bajaj's own kids became totally irrelevant whereas AnuPre's kids Sneha and Prem took the spotlight post leapπŸ˜†

Specially Prem left the long lasting impact, but even he was not spared and became victim of Ekta's obsession with tragic love story. Mukti-devki and mess.πŸ˜† 

@purple,This!! Anurag and Prerna were the architects of their own marriage.Both were at fault somehow whereas Bajaj did contribute a lot into breaking it.
Had he genuinely wished for Prerna's happiness he could have revealed everything about his deeds as well as about Prem's kidnapper and left it upon them to deal with their issues.

As I said he was kamina. He was actually obsessed with prerna. He knew that Prerna could never love anyone  except Anurag, but he was not ready to get over his obsession. It won't be wrong if we call him one who was involved in Prem's Murder. In order to whitewash his kaands, they actually messed up entire show.

@red,Before coming to Aparna and Sampada,I want to know why Komolika was after AnuPreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†The only thing which she loved was money.But the time which she devoted to AnuPre's barbaadi could have been utilised in making a lot more money.She could have even found a guy who was ten times richer than Anurag.
Her lifelong obsession and hatred for AnuPre didn't make sense at all.Hell she was not even in love with Anurag.

Well, Ekta needs a antagonist opposite a protagonist. Like Tulsi-Mandira, Parvati-Pallavi and same way Prerna-Komolika. Even if their rivalry not making any sense, but serial toh 10 saal chalana hai.. Let's make issue out of tissue. Let's give her benefit of doubt there, but there was komolika available, still she continued making all wives of Anurag vamp one after another. More than Anu-pre love story, married life of Anurag with different vamps was more tragic. πŸ˜†

I guess Aparna was turned into a vamp for shock value and coz Komo was getting boring.Otheriwise she had even appeared alongside Anurag in an SPA videoπŸ˜†

Sampada was turned into a vamp solely coz Ekta wanted to drag the story into the next generation and they didn't have a vamp to trouble Prerna.πŸ˜†

Not only kammo, entire show was boring. Aparna turning into vamp was like new life for kasauti. Sampata was not that much impressive because I guess everyone predicted her vamp. Anurag ki wife hain to normal ho nahi sakti, vamp hi hogi.πŸ˜†  

RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I joined this Forum after year or two after Bajaj has entered. Remember, KzK is definitely and indeed AP story, but this is the only show where the Antogonist character was shown the most powerful and a hero with a greyish shades. Lot of memories from the KzK 1.
TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RJ1234

Can't believe that years have been passed by, and I still see a character bashing for Mr. Bajaj. As a Bajaj fan, I can always take a stand for that character. Agreed that the character was never a completely a white character, but was never a black either, a greyish character with the various shades. I pledge everyobe to follow the I-F forum rule and please do not bash any characters!! Let's spread the love & peace!!!

He was responsible for a BOMB BLAST in Anurag's office what shade of 'grey' is that? He had a one night stand with the sister of his ex-wife and failed to come clean about it, where is the grey in that? He 'blackmailed' an engaged woman into marrying him, how is that even considered 'grey'?  
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Does anyone else think that Subrato won't be in this season and instead, Mohini's brother is taking up that role? 

Which means after her alliance with Anu fails, Komolika might marry Mr. Mahishasur. πŸ˜†
RJ1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Does anyone else think that Subrato won't be in this season and instead, Mohini's brother is taking up that role?

Which means after her alliance with Anu fails, Komolika might marry Mr. Mahishasur.πŸ˜†

i also don't think Subroto would be shown right now, I think after AP starts falling in love, Mohini will introduce Komolika. As per the new villian, Mahisasur, Ekta has put a new twist!!!
ilovepyaar thumbnail

i also don't think Subroto would be shown right now, I think after AP starts falling in love, Mohini will introduce Komolika. As per the new villian, Mahisasur, Ekta has put a new twist!!!

Yes, I agree. I remember in one of the scenes (probably first episode of this season), Nivedita said Mohini has 3 daughters other than Anurag. She didn't mention any sons. Also, they never introduced Subrato in the opening scene when all other random family members were introduced. So either he's abroad studying and may make an entrance later, or he's off from the script. πŸ˜†

I really want Indroneil in this season though. He was my favourite. πŸ˜†
RJ1234 thumbnail

Yes, I agree. I remember in one of the scenes (probably first episode of this season), Nivedita said Mohini has 3 daughters other than Anurag. She didn't mention any sons. Also, they never introduced Subrato in the opening scene when all other random family members were introduced. So either he's abroad studying and may make an entrance later, or he's off from the script.πŸ˜†

I really want Indroneil in this season though. He was my favourite.πŸ˜†

me too, Loved the character Indroneil, Raapchiickk!!!
ilovepyaar thumbnail

me too, Loved the character Indroneil, Raapchiickk!!!

Him and his Komolika Mayi were such a funny duo when they planned stuff πŸ˜†
RJ1234 thumbnail

Him and his Komolika Mayi were such a funny duo when they planned stuffπŸ˜†

nikkkaaa & raaapchhikk were too good whenever they had the scenes together!!
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Also his love for Mitali (Prerna's sis) and how he'd always imagine dancing to songs πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P40B6h5-a-o[/YOUTUBE]

This video with Komolika and Indro. His lines were the best. πŸ˜†