KZK Season 1 Discussions / Spoilers HERE ONLY[DT NOTE : Pg 87] - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
Kmolika was the true gold digger lol. She took 250 crores from anurag in divorce 
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
It would have been good if they showed AP reincarnated..i mean they died in kzk1 right...so would have been more nostalgic if they showed a continuation
i hated prerna so much. seriously the end. guy didnt ask for his right n u r stll being a biaaatcch
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr1671IDYYU[/YOUTUBE]
i literally hated him for this.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiYxLJ3xTqA[/YOUTUBE]
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i don't want recopy of the same story...yes the theme n base is the same but the story n plot should be different...i don't want any prem...sneha track to destroy the show becos of leaps n leaps...it should only focus on the 4 main characters anurag...prerna...bajaj n komolika...names are inspired but different story...what is the point of watching repeat of what we saw 18 yrs back...that era tracks will never be accepted in this era
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Bajaj was actually real kamina. 😆
Writers never bother to expose him is a different story. Otherwise he played good role to seperate Anurag-Prerna. In fact his first marriage with prerna was base on total emotional blackmail. I think intially they had plan to make bajaj villain, but looking at his role making big impact (all thanks to Ronit's personality), they decided to forget all his kartoots.

But I think Bajaj paid the price of it indirectly. Prerna and Anurag used produce babies and Bajaj was given responsibility of baby sitting. 😆

I know Anurag was an asshole to think prerna could cheat on him, but you cannot blame only him. Prerna used remain busy with bajaj's kids who was his ex husband. He used to go at his place at random time for his kidz. Both were wrong.

Never understood the logic behind all wives of Anurag turning into Zehrili vamp overnight. Komolika toh samaj aata hain, but Aparna and sampata never made sense. Don't they check background before getting married? And why on earth Anurag was obsessed with marriage? Aparna was good, cool, quite, supportive for 10 long years, but out of blue she got notification that there was a purpose behind marriage after 10 years. Sampata was best friend of Anurag.
Edited by White..Magic - 5 years ago
TheStranger thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Content wise, KZK like any other so called classic K shows of Ekta was regressive to the core. If the makers of KZK2 want to retain the old content, it will shoo away the viewers and may  eventually end soon.
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I despised Mr. Bajaj in KZK. He was the real homewrecker after Komolika. Although I love Ronit Roy, Mr. Bajaj pissed me the f off.
I always rooted for anu and prerna, but anu always suspecting prerna and he became a douche at a point as well. His suspicions cost him Prerna for life. 
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
totally agree
the leads should not be anyone else than each other
Prerna used to irritate me big time when she used to spend more time with cookie than prem. Even on his bday she left. I felt like bashing her