Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Am I d only one who liked Bajaj as well as Anu ? ๐Ÿ˜†
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Am I d only one who liked Bajaj as well as Anu ?  ๐Ÿ˜†

Count me in๐Ÿ˜†
Neither of the two were perfect.But they were good folks.
My only complaint is that Anu paid for his blunders.Infact he got more pain than he deserved.But Bajaj never had to answer for his crimes and nor did he pay for them.

I guess being all alone at the end in an asylum while Prerna renuited with Anurag after death was some punishment for him๐Ÿ˜†
Melkor thumbnail
The reason why Bajaj got away with all his nonsense was coz he was being played by Ronit Roy.
Otherwise lets have a look at his character and remove RR's face from it.

1.He was legit older to Prerna.His own daughter was of Prerna's age.Yet he made that deal with her to marry him.This in plain words is creepy ๐ŸคขAnd if that was not enough Prerna had to become a mom to his two grown up kids and that Cookie

2.He died and came back to find Prerna married to Anurag.Okay I get it that he was upset and angry.But pursuing Prerna even when she was someone else's legally wedded wife was pathetic.This reminds me that even his own marriage to Prerna was unlawful coz he wasn't legally separated from his first wife.
Above all Prerna was genuinely happy with Anurag and her son Prem.Any man with decency would have left them in their world.

3.He used his daughter Cookie to manipulate Prerna and thanks to that Prerna couldn't devote time to her own son Prem who was merely a toddler.

4.He clicked pics with Prerna and morphed them to make it seem that Prerna was having an affair with him.The very same pics were used to blackmail Prerna and she had to undergo a lot of stress and tension.Due to those pics,the seeds of discord were sown in AnuPre's marriage.Just coz of those pics Prerna was so stressed that she forgot to pick up her son Prem from school which led to his kidnapping.

5.He planted a bomb in Anu's office and as a result of that Anu was injured but several other people working there were killed.

6.If he wished he could have cleared the misunderstanding between AnuPre post Prem's death.He could have come clean about his acts.But he kept mum.

7.He knew Subroto(Anurag's cousin) was behind Prem's kidnapping but he didn't reveal it until 8 years later when Prerna doubted him.

8.He slept with his wife Menaka's sis Madhvi and never bothered to look back after that.He and Madhvi had an illegitmate kid named Tanisha about whom Prerna found out after decades.

9.This is not related to AnuPre but the reason for his failed marriage with Menaka was that she wanted to focus on her career whereas he wanted her to stay at home and look after the kids
Yeh bhi koi baat hui?๐Ÿ˜•

Most importantly,Prerna never ever found out about his kaands.His hand in the bomb blasts and those morphed pics and blackmailing was never revealed before her.No amount of whitewashing or good deeds can erase the bad ones.

Instead Prerna used to insult Anurag and worship Bajaj as if he were some God.If Anurag committed grave mistakes then Bajaj committed legit crimes.
However Anurag suffered whereas Bajaj didn't which was not at all fair.

Edited by LawlessLawyer - 5 years ago
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: White..Magic

Bajaj was actually real kamina. ๐Ÿ˜†

Writers never bother to expose him is a different story. Otherwise he played good role to seperate Anurag-Prerna. In fact his first marriage with prerna was base on total emotional blackmail. I think intially they had plan to make bajaj villain, but looking at his role making big impact (all thanks to Ronit's personality), they decided to forget all his kartoots.

But I think Bajaj paid the price of it indirectly. Prerna and Anurag used produce babies and Bajaj was given responsibility of baby sitting. ๐Ÿ˜†

I know Anurag was an asshole to think prerna could cheat on him, but you cannot blame only him. Prerna used remain busy with bajaj's kids who was his ex husband. He used to go at his place at random time for his kidz. Both were wrong.

Never understood the logic behind all wives of Anurag turning into Zehrili vamp overnight. Komolika toh samaj aata hain, but Aparna and sampata never made sense. Don't they check background before getting married? And why on earth Anurag was obsessed with marriage? Aparna was good, cool, quite, supportive for 10 long years, but out of blue she got notification that there was a purpose behind marriage after 10 years. Sampata was best friend of Anurag.

Yeah!! Bajaj's own kids became totally irrelevant whereas AnuPre's kids Sneha and Prem took the spotlight post leap๐Ÿ˜†
@purple,This!! Anurag and Prerna were the architects of their own marriage.Both were at fault somehow whereas Bajaj did contribute a lot into breaking it.
Had he genuinely wished for Prerna's happiness he could have revealed everything about his deeds as well as about Prem's kidnapper and left it upon them to deal with their issues.

@red,Before coming to Aparna and Sampada,I want to know why Komolika was after AnuPre๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†The only thing which she loved was money.But the time which she devoted to AnuPre's barbaadi could have been utilised in making a lot more money.She could have even found a guy who was ten times richer than Anurag.
Her lifelong obsession and hatred for AnuPre didn't make sense at all.Hell she was not even in love with Anurag.

I guess Aparna was turned into a vamp for shock value and coz Komo was getting boring.Otheriwise she had even appeared alongside Anurag in an SPA video๐Ÿ˜†

Sampada was turned into a vamp solely coz Ekta wanted to drag the story into the next generation and they didn't have a vamp to trouble Prerna.๐Ÿ˜†

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Was this creepy mama in kzk1? I cant remember this character
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Everyone,

Guess, who is back?? it's RJjj

I feel so nostalgic now the KZK season 2 has started and talking about the KZK season 1. It helps to go down to the memory lane. Gosh so many memories!!! I have watched the whole season!!! It used to be so much fun when the whole forum used to be dived among the Anuraagians & the Bajajians, but let's make this time fun & loving atmosphere!!!

Originally posted by: bAkChOd.xD

Was this creepy mama in kzk1? I cant remember this character

No he wasnt
RJ1234 thumbnail
Can't believe that years have been passed by, and I still see a character bashing for Mr. Bajaj. As a Bajaj fan, I can always take a stand for that character. Agreed that the character was never a completely a white character, but was never a black either, a greyish character with the various shades. I pledge everyobe to follow the I-F forum rule and please do not bash any characters!! Let's spread the love & peace!!!

Originally posted by: RJ1234

Can't believe that years have been passed by, and I still see a character bashing for Mr. Bajaj. As a Bajaj fan, I can always take a stand for that character. Agreed that the character was never a completely a white character, but was never a black either, a greyish character with the various shades. I pledge everyobe to follow the I-F forum rule and please do not bash any characters!! Let's spread the love & peace!!!

He tried to kill anurag with bomb.
He took prerna pic which led to prerna anurag separation
For first case he needed to be jailed.
It isn't bashing but criticism. I always hated him for separating my anupre
Edited by SakthLaunda - 5 years ago
RJ1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Am I d only one who liked Bajaj as well as Anu ?๐Ÿ˜†

Count me in a true die hard Bajaj fan!!!Edited by RJ1234 - 5 years ago