Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

@lawless your pov made me think like u . only if my english skill were gud as u

so if theyre bringing baja, isnt it too fast? n this time i feel he might be young one with young kids or he might be of their age. kmolika is the one who is promoted as main vamp, so it was kinda shocking!

Bro,lets not bring in english skills and vocab.Even I am no Shakespeare when it comes to english😆
I don't think they will bring in Bajaj so soon.He will come later.That scene and Mahishasur parallel was prolly Ekta's not so subtle way of informing the audience that Bajaj is not what he was in S1.

If we think about it then it can't be any random dude coz no symbolism is random in an Ekta show.And Subroto was never that important.

Everyone knows that Komo is the big bad villainess so Ekta ne as a surprise ek scene thok daala ki yeh lo rakshasi ke saath rakshas free😆
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Subrato was not evil from begining 
If I'm not wrong, he was useless till Anurag-komolika divorce. He became relavent after his marriage with komolika.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

Bro,lets not bring in english skills and vocab.Even I am no Shakespeare when it comes to english😆

I don't think they will bring in Bajaj so soon.He will come later.That scene and Mahishasur parallel was prolly Ekta's not so subtle way of informing the audience that Bajaj is not what he was in S1.

If we think about it then it can't be any random dude coz no symbolism is random in an Ekta show.And Subroto was never that important.

Everyone knows that Komo is the big bad villainess so Ekta ne as a surprise ek scene thok daala ki yeh lo rakshasi ke saath rakshas free😆

Yes that's a good point. It might be a reference to Bajaj, but saved for the future. The guy seemed quite young and reminded me of how UD was in the beginning. ðŸ˜† I don't think Bajaj will be like that, if this was indeed Bajaj. 
mods pinned it wah😆pls dont ban me for previous post bcoz new changes to the rules u applied it now. because rule was different last timeEdited by SakthLaunda - 5 years ago
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys... Who is Komolika? I really hope it is Hina, I don't like her but GOD... I can imagine her playing Komolika. Her offscreen personality has that OTTness which is perfect for Komolika... I would come naturally to her. Also, I can imagine her making the evil expressions and everything. She will suit. 

They have to get Mr. Bajaj and Komolika on point because after a point the story is more about them and less about Prerna and Anurag. ðŸ˜†
Do you think Hina is the right choice for Komilika which was played by you in the original?
Ekta (Kapoor) put her trust in me 18 years ago, the same she is doing now on Hina. Ekta  has an eye for detail. Ekta has an eye for performers. Like she extracted what she wanted from me, I am sure she will extract it from Hina too. The baton has been passed and I wish Hina 'Good Luck' in all honesty.

angela it is a bit from urvashi's interview. so i think it might be hina
Edited by SakthLaunda - 5 years ago
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

the show was all about sleeping with each other on screen as well as off screen😆 the affairs were always in news

What!!😲🤣 Dear Lord! What've I gotten myself into😆 can you give a rough idea when to expect all these so that I can brace myself up a lil😆
TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

And he was Komolika's second husband. ðŸ¤£

Technically he was Komolika's third husband, Komolika and Anurag have married the same amount of times (4 each).
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: TheM5393

Technically he was Komolika's third husband, Komolika and Anurag have married the same amount of times (4 each).

who was komolika's second husband?I don't remember much about the old kzk. Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Silpa91

[who was komolika's second husband?I don't remember much about the old kzk.

Anurag is the 2nd husband ,
 first she was married to Akash Dasgupta, she cheated him with finances and divorced him for more paise wala pati and 
2nd Anurag,
 then 3rd Shubroto Basu