So the whole concept turned out to be joke by today's precap !

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Isn't Durga Lakshmi Saraswati convincing Guddan to be thier MIL is that's was thier Intial prmos before the show going on air 
But precap the way 3 miss handled ND hating Guddan 

ND Akshat being like a jerk despo ðŸ˜¡

This is condition of youngest saas ðŸ˜¡
No offence but there is no need to be negative. I havent seen the precap but it is clear why the basis don't want Guddan to marry AJ. Their reasons as valid. They want someone who can take up the responsibility of the family and take care of AJ. Guddan as far as they know is irresponsible immature and hates AJ. So I think they are right to not like her. I repeat I haven't seen the precap. 
As for AJ he is no despo. He wants to keep his word to Antara but still be allowed to live the way he lives now. N Guddan he thinks would be the right choice for that. She hates him and would never try to be his wife. He doesn't want a wife or a woman to run his house. He only wants to marry for namesake and he thinks Hidden is his best optuon. That's all
[QUOTE=chemgirl]No offence but there is no need to be negative. I havent seen the precap but it is clear why the basis don't want Guddan to marry AJ. Their reasons as valid. They want someone who can take up the responsibility of the family and take care of AJ. Guddan as far as they know is irresponsible immature and hates AJ. So I think they are right to not like her. I repeat I haven't seen the precap. 
As for AJ he is no despo. He wants to keep his word to Antara but still be allowed to live the way he lives now. N Guddan he thinks would be the right choice for that. She hates him and would never try to be his wife. He doesn't want a wife or a woman to run his house. He only wants to marry for namesake and he thinks Hidden is his best optuon. That's all
[/QUOTE

Yes but what they did in precap was extremely on top of it Ajshat drama in front of media Guudan is a puppet seems the way Akshat to mandhandling her ðŸ˜¡jist blood my boils Akshat has to be minimum humaness left him isn't it ?? Is he who behaving like a psycho despo 
Originally posted by Icebubble

firstly akshat is not mishandling her.i seen the precap in the episode akshat clearly give a chance to guddan to think over again before say yes to akshat and guddan clearly says that she will do everything as per his wish.and akshat is not forcing her.and jahan tak bahuon ki baat hai they want 2 a responsible and mature mil.but guddan do always mistakes so their hatred towards guddan is natural.and every love story start from hatred. Edited by Secretfollower2 - 5 years ago