Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

so glad maan survived  loved the dream about his dad and he gets his dads blessing for their marriage....so good...vivek and smriti too realize that maan loves geet...so glad...hope geet too loves him....looks like she has started to

Bluemoon94 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Maan survived  that's relief . Geet surely falling for him it's not only about him saving her life .

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

geet saved maan 

maan's mother thanks her for saving maan for which geet answer that it's her job only. maan seeing his father in dreams

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Loved it very much 

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Maan survived and it was difficult operation fr Geet bz she get emotional when she face him 

Smrti and viveik now sure he loves Geet bz he can easily escape from their but in saving Geet he got shot Geet heart to start beating fr him no one give there life like Maan he didn't thought about him self 

Geet send vivek and smirti home  dream was lovely

Flame_of_Forest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Part 15

the heart beat..loved how beautifully they were connected with each other with the heart beat.

Smriti and Vivek were worried..falling for the wrong person or at the wrong time, he still loves her it seems, but they prefer to keep it hidden, buried deep down

his words about Maan😲 that made me go back and read the part which had the mobile photos. I think I had read it with some different assumption in my mind, actually I read it incorrectly

*laughing at my own comments which I wrote about that scene and later also* πŸ˜† I think my mind was working too much into finding a reason behind his coming to this profession smiley3 πŸ˜†

It was her. No other girl in his past. It was her all the the time since he saw her first time at the encounter, those photographs, were her photos, he captured it. he deleted it because it had her with her fiance which neither he could not see nor wanted to. It was first sight attraction that turned into love, coincidentally he found her again when she got into the van, then he could not fight the feeling he felt for her and forced her into the marriage.  One thing I always feel fascinating is the way he is passionate for his love..this Maan will do anything for her, he took the marriage decision without thinking about future, without thinking about any possibility of risks. No calculated move, no much thinking about what will happen ahead,  he will just do it by following his heart without caring about his own life.

coming back to the update, Geet was equally tensed but she did her part without getting distracted by the worse possibilities of the result.

and the last part, that was heart touching. Maan loved his father dearly, something has happened in the past too. With his father's death, the happy moments too were lost while loneliness took over that place. now the feelings for Geet are capturing his heart again filling that void.

Edited by Flame_of_Forest - 4 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

waiting for chapter sixteen

taahir004 thumbnail

Hope all is well on your side 

Still in wait for Chapter 16 

khwaishfan thumbnail

hello, hope you are well...... 

khwaishfan thumbnail

hmm its now 3 months since chap 15 was posted!