Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow she could not believe that they had kept a man under their surveillance who was not doing good health wise.... they want her to cure him but also keep her away from becoming an eye witness of a shooting .... she is very adamant on running away but Maan does not allow her to do so... he is fascinated by her... she is fiery and soft, she is quite a interesting person ...thnx

indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi, Did not anticipate this turn of events...Maan proposed to her for marriage of course it is for her own benefit that he did so as he wanted s to keep his folks out of the scrutiny of the cops and run his business too... but also for his own.... cannot believe that many at a is pregnant and hiding it from everyone.... and the whole family is distorted and totally messed up...

Thnx

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Updates 🤗, will read and comment after Ramadan  

darru thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If i am not wrong. Your story is based on Turkish drama white and black love. I have seen drama it was awesome and i am sure your fanfiction gonna be super awesome so gonna read it and let you know my reviews.

darru thumbnail

I read whole stories last night. I like it but there something missing that is conversation between geet n maan. I want their moments. I hope you understand my pov

-jaanleva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: darru

If i am not wrong. Your story is based on Turkish drama white and black love. I have seen drama it was awesome and i am sure your fanfiction gonna be super awesome so gonna read it and let you know my reviews.

Hi, yes it is - I reference this at the very beginning of the story :)

Bluemoon94 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Loved it very much 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

post Chapter 15 soon! 

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Waiting for your next update

Flame_of_Forest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Part 14

She helped him get the necessary care to save his life. The care, she did everything possible like a human or a doctor would do to save a life, and it was intensified multi-fold by her emotions which followed her heart all the time. Highly tensed and stressed with the anxiety of unknown, of losing him, yet determined, holding him like a lifeline support till she reached the hospital. Would she realize how important it had become to her to save him, not to lose him, realize that there is a bond developed between them which she can't deny.

I loved this line that said about his emotions, between consciousness and sub-consciousness he knew it was her. And he has something about the way he feels and makes impression of moments and people, a collection of memories, remember, the photos in his mobile, Geet's laughter from the shooter gun lens, and now capturing in his mind the change of emotions in her eyes like a memory print.