Users

Frequent Posters

Vicariously thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

How awesome is this?!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoBrRyvgEHV/?taken-by=shaheernsheikh

No offense but I can't feel Shaheer in the pic here and neither in the promo as Salim. He looks way too sturdy and drown into the impressive set ups and opulent get ups they provided for his character. But we can always lay our trust in Sonarika to serve us with the right amount of performance and looks 😛
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The opulence of that set is breathtaking. 
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vicariously

No offense but I can't feel Shaheer in the pic here and neither in the promo as Salim. He looks way too sturdy and drown into the impressive set ups and opulent get ups they provided for his character. But we can always lay our trust in Sonarika to serve us with the right amount of performance and looks 😛

Have you seen the latest promos? She looks drop-dead gorgeous! ðŸ˜ƒ
Vicariously thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Have you seen the latest promos? She looks drop-dead gorgeous!😃

I really discovered her through some poignant scenes of Prithvi Vallabh where she truly looked like a dream ! Especially that one scene where she is alone in her chamber, stunned and baffled in the loneliness she's been abandoned into by her close ones as she remorsefully recalls with teary eyes her conversation with Gurudev when he told her how important it's for a woman to build her own family and she retorted him saying she has already a family that's him, Tailap, Jakkala and their son. I would love to see her playing next to a strong and intense performer of her caliber like Rohit. They both got deadly eyes and knows very well how to use it for best ! I know understand why all of her previous performances are her portraying the roles of Goddesses because she's one herself 😆 Have you seen her insta post where she pays her last tribute and farewell to Mrinal ? She looks breathtaking in the compilation of those pics !