Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
No more historical show for me.
I started watching Porus only for Rati but story was destroyed that I had left watching it😑😑
Ab aur destruction nai dekh sakti😑
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

No more historical show for me.

I started watching Porus only for Rati but story was destroyed that I had left watching it 😑😑
Ab aur destruction nai dekh sakti😑

I think you can still come back for your favorite star! I think Rati has given her best this week.. on whole, it was a brilliant character summarization of Anusuya in a single week! All her facets were covered. Rati nailed everything perfectly.. right from the effortless and flawless action sequences and giving out those influential words to the depiction of heartfelt emotions in Friday's episode! 
Edited by Vaishnavi_ - 5 years ago
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

I think you can still come back for your favorite star! I think Rati has given her best this week.. on whole, it was a brilliant character summarization of Anusuya in a single week! All her facets were covered. Rati nailed everything perfectly.. right from the effortless and flawless action sequences and giving out those influential words to the depiction of heartfelt emotions in Friday's episode! 

Definitely Rati will nail every scene I will catch up previous week epi just for her😳
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shaheer already sporting a Salim mustache. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BniUhTXATpE/?taken-by=shaheernsheikh

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sonarika is extremely talented plus she's supremely gorgeous , she looks like belonging to some semi divine species rather than a mere mortal. 
So , I'm definitely going to try DEM for her sake .

Shaheer considerably improved on his acting from his MB days in KRPKAB . So , I'm interested to see how their pair turns out , but obviously at the end of the day it all comes down to the screenplay , script and handling . πŸ˜ƒ Will give it a try , with caution of course πŸ˜‰ 

THough to be frankly speaking , I'm totally fed up of too much mughals in Indian television . It is frustrating and irritating ! Indian History is HUGE and mughals are just a teesy part of it , why not explore other avenues of Indian History ???πŸ₯±

As for Radha Krishna , for me young Lord Krishna is Meghan or Swapnil , both of them just bowled the ball straight out of the park with their terrific performance.

IMO , Sumedh is miscast , he's good with villainish roles , since he's natural sinister aura which helps him to convincingly play role of villains . 
But for his sake , I'd wish that the show is a big hit . The girl Mallika Singh playing Radha is a newcomer but she's got the right looks to play the part . She's a better cast than Sumedh IMO. 
inlieu thumbnail
I think the fascination with Mughal stories is partly because of the rich historical material available from which writers and CVs can take "inspration". The Urdu/Persian language adds glamor, romanticism, and that touch of exotic allure. Ekta's Jodha Akbar does not count in my opinion. The only thing good about it was Rajat's acting (and perhaps the actress who first played Rokeya then was unfortunately replaced), but even he could not lift the weight of the ridiculous script after it changed direction completely.

I think it's all cyclical. In one period there are plenty of things around CGM, Asoka, Chanakya, in another it's about Privthviraj Chauhan, Jhansi ki Rani, Shobha Somnath ki, and now back to Mughal history. 

As I said earlier, they had better be using their epiglottis. It comes naturally to Shaheer and Nawab Shah of course, but I hope Sonarika will live up to my expectations in this regard. I don't want to have to cringe every time someone says khush aamdeed or ghuroor.

As it is the person doing the voiceover in the second promo about Anarkali was pronouncing words incorrectly so I don't know how that augurs for the show itself. πŸ˜‘

The other candidates for historical shows could be the British Raj, but I don't think anyone wants to focus on that right now with the revisionist trend that seems to be sweeping the TV industry at present.
inlieu thumbnail
In case you guys haven't watched it, I strongly recommend Kurt Seyit ve Sura. You can find it on Netflix and Youtube.
Totally worth every second and spellbinding performances. Kivanc Tatlitug was a revelation as the male lead Kurt Seyit! 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
Vicariously thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

In case you guys haven't watched it, I strongly recommend Kurt Seyit ve Sura. You can find it on Netflix and Youtube.

Totally worth every second and spellbinding performances. Kivanc Tatlitug was a revelation as the male lead Kurt Seyit!

Damn I didn't know he essayed roles in period dramas as well. Wasn't he the male lead next to Beren Saat in Aski Memnun ? The cast is so fit for their respective roles I am already in awe πŸ˜›
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vicariously

Damn I didn't know he essayed roles in period dramas as well. Wasn't he the male lead next to Beren Saat in Aski Memnun ? The cast is so fit for their respective roles I am already in awe πŸ˜›

Yes, you should absolutely check it out!
inlieu thumbnail
How awesome is this?!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoBrRyvgEHV/?taken-by=shaheernsheikh