will u all watch this upcoming program ??

Posted: 5 years ago
as i had made gud friends on this forum , so 2 new serials r going 2 start 
1 )  radha krishna i guess this is only d name of serial is going 2 come on star bharat again its from siddhart kumar tiwari

2) dastan - e -ishq story of anarkali & salim, reportedly shaheer sheikh & sonarika bhadoriya will play lead character

will u all watch ...
Right now, Deepika, I am still recovering from SidT's ongoing mahaan gaatha 😡. I am thus not in the least interested in inflicting yet another SidT production on myself 

Even if it was not his show, I wouldn't watch a Radha Krishna unless the lead pair was exceptional. I have had enough of Lord Krishna's bal leela and raas leela, which are all that such a show would cover.

As for the other one, I am not so fond of either of the leads that I would watch this ghisi pithi kahaani about a nonexistent mahaan prem gaatha. If the mood takes me, I can always go back and watch the very best: Dilip Kumar and Madhubala!

Shyamala Di

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

as i had made gud friends on this forum , so 2 new serials r going 2 start 
1 )  radha krishna i guess this is only d name of serial is going 2 come on star bharat again its from siddhart kumar tiwari

2) dastan - e -ishq story of anarkali & salim, reportedly shaheer sheikh & sonarika bhadoriya will play lead character

will u all watch ...
Edited by sashashyam - 5 years ago
Aunty.. a non-existent prem gaatha..  🤣 Aunty you are extra humourous when you are angry! ðŸ¤£ Shaheer Sheikh doesn't interest you? I heard he is a great actor and has even did Indonesian films as he grew utterly famous with his Arjun's character in Mahabharat. Edited by Vaishnavi_ - 5 years ago
Yes Deepika I will watch.. You too??
No more Swastik shows for me after Porus. I like Sonarika and Shaheer, so I'll try that once the grown ups appear but it will depend on the script and performances. Rohit really spoiled me. 
Originally posted by sashashyam

Right now, Deepika, I am still recovering from SidT's ongoing mahaan gaatha
😡. I am thus not in the least interested in inflicting yet another SidT production on myself

Even if it was not his show, I wouldn't watch a Radha Krishna unless the lead pair was exceptional. I have had enough of Lord Krishna's bal leela and raas leela, which are all that such a show would cover.

As for the other one, I am not so fond of either of the leads that I would watch this ghisi pithi kahaani about a nonexistent mahaan prem gaatha. If the mood takes me, I can always go back and watch the very best: Dilip Kumar and Madhubala!

Shyamala Di

@Bold : WORDS, Aunty ! I actually did it few weeks back but I may watch it again just to forget and erase from my mind that such a low caricature of show like Porus has existed and crossed the sight of my eyes unfortunately. I am beyond outraged and disgusted but I would put that passion and energy somewhere else where it's truly worth it !
Here's another "historical" show:
https://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/97083-greatest-joy-for-an-actor-to-portray-person-from-history-dia.htm
Originally posted by inlieu

Here's another "historical" show:
https://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/97083-greatest-joy-for-an-actor-to-portray-person-from-history-dia.htm

In historicals se toh bhagwaan bachaye by God ðŸ˜†
It depends on story, if story is good i will watch 
6 book series, is that a serial or movie "The moghuls" 

I read all the books 

I think babar and humayun stories were good 

Akbar and Jehnagir story was messed up in book

Shah jahan and aurangzeb were Okish 

I do not think Ronit Roy fits to play babar 

I do not know why all of sudden everyone interested in moghuls so many serials and Karan johar movie etc overdose of mughals!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by myviewprem - 5 years ago
Originally posted by sashashyam

Right now, Deepika, I am still recovering from SidT's ongoing mahaan gaatha 😡. I am thus not in the least interested in inflicting yet another SidT production on myself 

Shyamala Di

Aunty

Salim-anarkali may be a non existant kahani as per history

But take list of all greatest 10 or 20 love story it has salim-anarakali in that list

Its folklore and going down in history whether proof is there or not 

One foreign travellers letter has made anarkali so famous!!!!

And anyways in those times - people did not have TV, movies theatre, video games, paper, mobiles, FB etc 

So their hollywood/bollywood/entertainment and gossip was their royals 

And if a commoner challenges an unchallengable emperor it becomes all more epic 

If you read life history of mughal emperors - babar had no particular interest in love etc at all he had tough times, humayun too was busy running from his enemies and brothers baying for his life his only one interesting affair was hamida bano be she was 13 and he 32 when they married, akbar although was a big womanizer( i think he was biggest lover boy among mughals more than salim and shah jahan bec he had so many affirs with so many women although hes not really know for his affairs in history but his admin skills were better and he never let his personal affairs come out easily(public was scared to speak may be, like badayuni etc)). Hence salims love affairs became popular and so did shah jahan's. Both Salim and Shah jahan had less challenges in life(compared to other mughals) esecially till they were in their 30s(both revolted around age 30). So they had all time in world to fall in love etc without getting distracted by wars/admin work etc (their dads were still around to take care of all that).  

What i cannot understand why this sudden interest in mughals? So many serials, movie etc 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 years ago