Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

valkyria70 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: luckySnow

Rohit playing Alexander the Great...gives him worldwide exposure ... Someone search Alexander his images are also popping up...πŸ˜†

I also came to the show over the search for Alexander. I'm Czech, other Indian serials are not watching. But Rohit and Akash have been very interested in me😊❀️
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I also came to the show over the search for Alexander. I'm Czech, other Indian serials are not watching. But Rohit and Akash have been very interested in me😊❀️

Yes Alexander is searched worldwide
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So how you do find the show right now, valkyria70? Are you as frustrated as we are about the way Alexander has been shown in recent episodes?

Are you satisfied with Rohit's portrayal of Alexander?

By the way, I didn't know India Forums was also popular outside India!

Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
valkyria70 thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

So how you do find the show right now, valkyria70? Are you as frustrated as we are about the way Alexander has been shown in recent episodes?

Are you satisfied with Rohit's portrayal of Alexander?

By the way, I didn't know India Forums was also popular outside India!

The beginning wasthe show  promising, but from the beginning I follow the line of Alexander.  Alexander is my great interest. At present, it's a farce, it's a big shame.

Rohit is a great actor, I did not know him before Porus.

I came across the forum through searching on Google for a forum about the series but my English is bad, so I just only read a write little.
Edited by valkyria70 - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

The beginning wasthe show  promising, but from the beginning I follow the line of Alexander.  Alexander is my great interest. At present, it's a farce, it's a big shame.

Rohit is a great actor, I did not know him before Porus.

I came across the forum through searching on Google for a forum about the series but my English is bad, so I just only read a write little.

Very nice! I'm impressed you are still patiently watching the show. Do you see it on youtube?

Many of us didn't know Rohit before this show either. πŸ˜‰ I don't think anyone could have played Alexander the way he does. He IS Alexander. 

How do you cope with all the Hindi/Urdu on the forum, then? πŸ˜• Please do participate and share your thoughts in whatever language you like - we'll use google translate. πŸ˜‰ It's nice to get different opinions here. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A warm welcome for you!! @Valkyria70 We would love to discuss with you! πŸ˜³ Do you watch the dubbed version of the show, since you cannot understand Hindi? 
valkyria70 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

A warm welcome for you!! @Valkyria70 We would love to discuss with you! πŸ˜³ Do you watch the dubbed version of the show, since you cannot understand Hindi? 

I I watch on Youtube with english subtitles. And on tellyupdates.com/tv-serials/sony-tv/porus/
is written  story in english. Exist also version with russian subtitles, so in Russia is  Porus also popular.
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: valkyria70

I I watch on Youtube with english subtitles. And on tellyupdates.com/tv-serials/sony-tv/porus/
is written  story in english. Exist also version with russian subtitles, so in Russia is  Porus also popular.

The initial episodes showed his growth and brilliance with the grandeur that we imagine the real Alexander would have had. Alexander is a very popular name in Russia!  They have huge admiration for this legendary figure, so I wonder how they feel about what is currently shown. 
valkyria70 thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

The initial episodes showed his growth and brilliance with the grandeur that we imagine the real Alexander would have had. Alexander is a very popular name in Russia!  They have huge admiration for this legendary figure, so I wonder how they feel about what is currently shown. 

I am Czech not Russin but understand russian language. On Russian forum its also deep frustration with last episodes, maybe already with episodes 106 and others.  But there are a lot of people who like Porus and Pourav rastra line. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am Czech not Russin but understand russian language. On Russian forum its also deep frustration with last episodes, maybe already with episodes 106 and others.  But there are a lot of people who like Porus and Pourav rastra line

hey ...welcome to the forum. πŸ€— Bold - Thanks for sharing that people are liking porus and pourav rashtra line in abroad too. 
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next