juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
As we all lnow Aamir Khan will co produce MOGUL- The Gulshan Kumar story with Bhushan Kumar. The idea itself is very interesting as Gulshan Kumar's story was of raga to richest. A fruit vendor becomes the emperor of music industry and then gets shot by the underworld.
His son has taken the company to even more grand heights which makes him a powerful producer.
Adding Aamir Khan as a co producer only increases the film's brand value. It will be a sure shot blockbuster.
It will be interesting to know who will play this character, since it is a damn good role. Ofcourse Bhushan will want an A list star to play his dad, but what makes me wonder is, who?
Be it Akshay Kumar,Khans or the new name doing the rounds-Ajay devgan. They are all in their 50's. They want to start the story from him being a college student till his death-in EARLY FORTIES.
How can a 50 year olds play someone who died in his 40's ???

Ranbir is being said to be offered the role, but i dont want him to do it😡
And who will play young Bhushan i wonder..he obviously learned the trade from his father..

Your thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ranbir will most likely do it. Aamir adores him too much, if not him then Ranveer. Any of the two since Aamir has taken over the project now.
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
Gulshan Kumar ki Bipoic kay liyan Hippo sahi rahe gaa...