Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: taahir004

Fabulous Chapter 

Is Sid by any chance surprising Roli and will marry her 

No bhai as sid said..sir is planning something big for his marriage!! wait and watchπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

MistyDevil thumbnail

PART 27: 

Rosid descending in the stairs hand in hand. 

"Wow..'

says anjali as soon as she saw rosid. Everyone turned that direction and spotted the most beautiful couple in front of their eyes. All cameras turned their heads towards rosid and captured them. Roli blushed as felt everyone's eyes on her. 

Avni saw rosid then runs towards them. Sid saw his cute angel...he widened his hands. Avni jumped in his arms sharing her cute smile. He took her in his arms....

"AWW' 

this is what came out from everyone's mouth when they saw this cute scene. Rosid and avni came near the mandap....

"hey boss...Today is my marriage not yours why you grabbing everyone's attention on you?' asked anjali with a pout. Sid chuckles...

"what to do yaar when my roli is more beautiful than you?' said him making her fume. Roli slapped him on his arm....

"Hey honey kidding yaar' said him gave a friendly hug. Anjali smiled pecked his right cheek. Everyone smiled except roli. She downed her head with a slight pale face. 

"Roli?' called him. She raised her head..

"haan..' replied her. 

"what happen? are you ok?' asks him wrapped his left hand around her shoulder. 

"yeah siddhant I'm ok' she smiled. Sid also shares smile...

"anjali aunty...don't kiss him he's my papa' avni said clasping her hands around his neck. Sid laughed and he saw roli who is looking down without enjoying the moment. 

"Oh my god...from when this?' asks her in surprise. 

"today!' avni said. 

"ohh accha...by the way won't you allow me to kiss your papa?' asked anjali. 

"NO!' avni replies hugging sid tightly. 

"won't you allow anyone?' 

"NO!' avni said the same question. 

"Then your mother roli?' said anjali shocking roli whilst sid gives a naughty smile at roli. Avni thinks for a while...

"NO' she gave her answer. Anjali took a deep breath...

"poor you...I think you won't get your little brother or sister' 

"why?' avni asked with a sad pout whilst roli signals sid to control them. But sid didn't give a attention to her pleasing...he enjoyed avni&anjali's talk. 

"what why? if you won't allow your mumma to even kiss then brother is far away....poor avni' she said with a fake sad face. 

"now what I want to do aunty?' avni questioned shocking roli. Sid laughed aloud,

"anju enough yaar...stop your stupid talk' 

"arrey...I'm doing everything for you only! don't you hear what your cute daughter said a while before? she SAID she won't allow roli to even kiss you...then think about yourself after marriage..' said him making him understand the seriousness. 

"Oh God I forgot about this!' said him in a serious tone.  Everyone laughed after hearing this. Mohit and roli slapped their forehead. They knew their beloved partners are crazy but not this much as they both talking shamelessly in the middle of many people. 

"Avni baby it's not a big deal baby...you allow your mumma and papa to....' Mohit closed her mouth before she would complete her crazy idea. 

"Uncle leave naa!' avni said as want to hear her idea. 

"avni? keep quiet baby' roli said making her quiet. 

"Ro....' sid starts but stopped as soon as she saw roli's glare. 

pandit ji called bride and groom. Anjali and mohit went then sat on the mandap. 

"come roli' he took her near the mandap. Sid dropped avni down whilst roli went opposite side of sid and stood beside anjali's mother. 

Mohit and anjali did pooja

Mohit took mangalsutra in his hand then tied around anjali's neck. Roli lifted her head as she felt sid's strong gaze on her. Sid smirks confusing her. She asks what in action. He acts like holding a mangalsutra in his hands. Roli furrows up her eyebrows in confusion. He tries to tie it around her neck while roli understood his mind....she chuckles and moved her head. Sid pouted his lips but still he tries to tie it around her neck. Roli went behind anjali's mother closed his every door. Sid ordered her to come out through his eyes. She nodded no with a smile. With a naughty glint...he saw one girl beside anjali's mother beside. Sid moved his hand and tries to tie the invisible mangalsutra around that girl's neck. Roli widened her eyes....before he would do something, she came out and stood in front of that girl. Sid smiles tied it around roli's neck making her blush. 

Mohit filled anjali's forehead whilst sid also filled roli's forehead. A tear drop escaped from roli's eyes in happiness because she felt like it was happening in real. 

Pandit announced mohit and anjali as husband and wife to the world.

EVENING:

Everyone sitting in the hall talking to each other. Rosid came out from their room with their luggage. 

"OK anju bye!' said sid making her upset. 

"Sid please stay here at least for reception' pleased anjali. 

"Hey baby...(he cupped her cheeks) If I leave for here...then only I can reach Mumbai by tomorrow morning...' says him the matter of fact. 

"moreover...(he went near her ears confusing everyone) tomorrow is valentine's day...so your friend need some privacy with his darling right?' he whispered. A smile crept over anjali's lips. 

"OK! All the best!' she said with a wink. Sid laughed...Kissed her forehead. 

"thank you honey!' he thanked hugged her again. 

"OK roli bye...take care yourself and my darling too!' she said caressed avni's hair. Roli gave a smile,

"You too anjali ji and bhaiya take care!' she said. Mohit smiled shaking his head. 

"bye aunty!' avni Said. 

"Oh honey bye...will miss you baby!' anjali shows her pale face and kissed avni. 

"OK maa, papa bye!' he waved his hands. They blessed rosid&avni. RoSid occupied their respective seats and sid started driving his car towards Mumbai. 

NIGHT: 11.50 PM: 

Sid stopped the car in the corner. Roli got confused...

"what happened siddhant?' asked her. 

"Siddh....' stopped her as she found him coming near her face. 

"si...si...'  he placed his finger on her lips.

"we've started our kiss day perfectly...(he pushed her seat back then leaned on her)  and it's our responsibility to finish it perfectly right?' he said seductively fixing his eyes on her trembling lips. 

"siddhanttt...avni' 

"She is sleeping peacefully...don't worry' whispered him. Roli shivered little as she felt him completely on her. Sid circled his right hand around her hip....then moved close to her lips.

Roli closed her eyes and pulling him close. 

"By the way...why your face went dull in the morning..?'

"evening also!' she said. Roli opened her eyelids...and saw his confusing eyes. 

"for what?' questioned sid. 

"I know siddhant...I know! it's wrong..I shouldn't get upset when you ki..kiss anjali ji..but I didn't know why? I always felt something prick inside my heart siddhant..I'm sorry yaar...' apologised roli looking down. Sid raised her face by holding her chin...

"I'm sor...' 

Sid locked his lips with hers making her words went incomplete. He entered into her mouth and kissed her passionately. They struggles to breath but still they kissing each other as sid felt her need through her wild kiss. Finally he pulled his lips back. Roli cupped his face and started placing her lips allover his face. She gave a small pecks in his lips then locked it for an another passionate kiss. They broke the kiss then joined their foreheads. 

"I've never ever kissed anyone like this before in my life roli..not even in my dreams...you are the first person and you will be the last person..Trust me naa yaar! I love you!!..and anjali's like my sister..'

"I know siddhant..I'm sorry' says her with a welled up eyes. Sid fell on her and hugged her tightly. He caressed her back making her calm. Slowly she became normal and fall asleep in his arms. He found her sleeping like a baby in his arms holding him tightly snuggling on his chest. He moved back and adjusted her saree then wrapped one shawl around her...

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY HONEY' wished him kissed her forehead. 

He went to his seat then drove away. 

MORNING: 

Sun rays penetrates through the car window and reached roli's eyes. She shrank her forehead and opened her eyes and found herself still in the car. She saw sid in the driving seat gazing her without a blink. 

"Good morning honey' greeted him with a different smile. Roli smiled back,

"good morning! any special?' she asked turned on his side fully and looked into his eyes. 

"Yeah..you are my special thing!' 

"me?' queried her. 

"yeah...as because I'm going to get those three words from my darling today!' stated him making her remember her secret plan. Roli blushed. 

"You will right?' he asks him took her right hand in his with a Hope. She downed her head in shyness. Sid chuckles,

"OK wait here' said him got down from the car.  

"where?' 

"be with avni ok' he reached her side. 

"OK but where are you going?'

"Surprise honey! You stay here I will come in a while' he informed started walking towards the mall from the parking lot where his car was parked. Roli smiled thinking about his care. It was a early morning so there wasn't much people in the mall. A while later, 

Roli spotted him came out the mall with a bag in his hand. Sid occupied his seat then handover the bag to roli. 

"what...' 

"shh...open this after you reach home and I hope you would wear this in our special moment' he winks at her. Roli turned against him for hide her pinky cheeks. 

"let's go siddhant' 

she spit out. Sid started his car towards roli's house.

BW HOUSE:

Siddhant entered into the house after a four days....

"Hii guys!' 

Says him reached them who were reading something in the newspaper deeply. 

"Dad, Mommm' 

"Jiju, Mrs. maheshwari' 

he called but they just involving to the newspaper. 

"GUYSSS!' shouted him finally making them hear him. They raised their heads and saw him then again looked down. 

"What the hell? go.. I'm going' said him tries to move,,,,

"THE GREAT BILLIONAIRE RAJENDREN BHARDWAJ'S SON SIDDHANT BHARDWAJ WAS SPOTTED WITH A GIRL IN FAMOUS FASHION DESIGNER ANJALI AND IPS OFFICE MOHIT'S WEDDING' 

Ragini reads the headline loudly. Sid came near and pulled the paper from her hands. He reads it himself and saw roli and his photo in the front page. 

"don't you think we should arrange your marriage soon' raj asked looking at him. Sid smiles then rushed towards his room. 

"Dad sir is ready I think!' ragini said with a smile. 

DELHI: 

"Finally!...'

"I got you honey!' 

"I'm coming for you honey!' 

Said one person looking at the newspaper. He took his lighter in his hand and burned the paper.

Edited by sarahrosid - 4 years ago
Priyapiu thumbnail

Jealous Mrs. SB πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. avni what's this baby u won't even let ur mom kiss ur papa then how can u get brother or sister baby πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. wow their pic come in news paper but unfortunately it was seen by that veeru.. now this idiot going to come to spoil their life but no worries our SB is there na he won't let anything happen to his family.. hey one doubt avni was also in Sid amrs right then how she is not in news paper πŸ€”πŸ€”.. eagerly waiting Machi update ASAP

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Roli is jealous awwww avni wont let anyone kiss her papa ha ha the scene was so funny sid & anjali are so crazy the car scene was πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ loved the update veeru saw roli in newspaper & is going to create problem now but this time she has sid with her  veeru r r gone this time πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Šone confusion avni was not there in the pic? He didnt see her waiting for next eagerly update soon

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update! Anjali and avni scene was too cute and funny. Loved it! And rosid scene ahem ahem... Waiting for more such to come ;) now what'll happen next? Is that guy veeru? Excited for further updates.. update soon. 

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So lovely update so avni won't let anyone kiss her papa hehe Anjali and avni was so cute. Rosid car scene was lovely who is that guy veeru really can't wait update soon

MistyDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_Manish

Jealous Mrs. SB πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. avni what's this baby u won't even let ur mom kiss ur papa then how can u get brother or sister baby πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. wow their pic come in news paper but unfortunately it was seen by that veeru.. now this idiot going to come to spoil their life but no worries our SB is there na he won't let anything happen to his family.. hey one doubt avni was also in Sid amrs right then how she is not in news paper πŸ€”πŸ€”.. eagerly waiting Machi update ASAP

Oops forgot to mention di!!! As the pic have taken when rosid descending in the stairs hand in hand!!
MistyDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: himani_rosid

Roli is jealous awwww avni wont let anyone kiss her papa ha ha the scene was so funny sid & anjali are so crazy the car scene was πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ loved the update veeru saw roli in newspaper & is going to create problem now but this time she has sid with her  veeru r r gone this time πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Šone confusion avni was not there in the pic? He didnt see her waiting for next eagerly update soon

πŸ˜…πŸ˜… actually di that pic was taken when rosid came down to Hall together!! I mean before sid took avni in his arms.
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Super update... Anjali and avni scene was so cute and funny... Veeru comes back... What will happen next... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So cute story...loved sid...he is just osum...every girl deserve like this person..who loves his girl like this..cares her..protects her...roli is so lucky fr having sid in her life..n loving her child like his...just loved avni n sid bond..my fav scene is avni calling sid as papa..n Rosie happiness hearing this..good job Sarah ..upd soon

- honeyEdited by vardhinirosid - 4 years ago