Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I thought my rosidians are not willing to even think about any of the daily soaps after RoSid but I'm so wrong yaar😆 and about the show I don't have any idea about it but your concept seems interesting so looking forward for the updates. All the best and I'm sure you'll rock this one too. Update soon...
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
don't you dare to say that you are not a good writer I love your FFS they are superb infact you know how I keep asking you when will you update that is how I wait for your updates and this concept as I already said in msg that it's good now I am eagerly waiting for the updates update soon
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can't wait di it's seems interesting really can't wait update soon u are great writer 
ANSIROSID18 thumbnail
Super concept, so excited👏👏You are great writer,waiting for your updates. Edited by ANSIROSID18 - 5 years ago
RajRosid thumbnail
Sry for late saru baby and u know the reason... coming  to the concept it's beautiful and I saw that serial I loved it...don't you dare to say that u r not a good writer we love ur stories and u know that now eagerly waiting for the updates...All The Very Best 👍🏼
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
https://i.imgur.com/lGUw419.jpgEdited by sarahrosid - 5 years ago
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
RAJENDREN BHARDWAJ :                   

Owner of BW fashion house. No. 1 businessman in India, richest man but soo good at heart. He loves his son and daughter a lot. He always act strictly in front of his son but he will do whatever his son wish before he ask.                                   
SUJATHA BHARDWAJ:                 

Wife of rajendren bhardwaj. Very Calm and lovable woman. Her daughter and son's smile is her strength.                      

RAGINI MAHESHWARI:  (Tejaswi prakash)                                    
         Daughter of rajendren and sujatha and wife of laksh mageshwari. Age at 29. She is fun loving girl. Irritating her younger brother without any mercy is her first job but she  loves him like her own son. She has a son at 8 years  and his name is aarav.                                

LAKSH MAHESHWARI:  (Namish taneja)                                              
         Husband of ragini bhardwaj age at 32. He is orphan. After his parents died in car accident rajendren and sujatha only pampering him like their own son. He is the most famous youngest businessman in Mumbai.                        

(actually laksh went to Delhi for open new branch in Delhi. So, he need to stay there for 2 months at least)                                                                       
SIDHANT BHARDWAJ:   (of course our Manish raisinghan)                  

Favourite person for everyone in bhardwaj family. AT AGE 25. Pet fir everyone. Go easy boy. Handsome and kind heartened young man. He always achieve whatever he wish. He doesn't know what is the meaning of tears. Everything is child's play for him. Physically he is 25 but mentally just 5 😆😉 And you can call him matured child if you wish. He is soo straight forward, hides his feelings his impossible for him.                   

ROLI:    (avika gor)             

Beautiful and cute girl AT AGE 28. she is divorcee. Her eyes always shows the pain of her heart. She hiding her every pain behind her smile. She always craving for true love. She tried to forget her crucial past but she couldn't. She has a daughter at age 5. Her daughter is her everything. Her past gave only one happiness and that's her small daughter.                          

AVNI:   (ritvi jain)            

Roli's cute little daughter at 5 years. She is small at her age but mature with her behaviour. Bubbly and cute little baby. She is roli's lifeline. She doesn't know who is her father till now (because roli doesn't want to show that monster to her daughter, so she always says he is in abroad for work to avni)                      

JYOTHI:  (Nikita anand- ishqbaaz fame)             

Roli's mother and avni's grandmother. Roli and avni is her life and roli's one and only support.           

Guys this story is based on "aap ke aa jane' show but not exactly like that show.                   

Edited by sarahrosid - 5 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrats on the FF! nice concept! great cs! thanks 4 da pm Edited by khwaishfan - 5 years ago
Ankitarosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb yaar..nice character sketch but who was husband of roli... Waiting for your next pm yaar..plz reply..
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg another story wow really amazing concept waiting ...darling ur ff update soon.