Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Roop Mard Ka Naya Swaroop 10th December 2018 Written Update 

Episode starts with Ishika trying to take the pregnancy kit from Roop asking him give to me Why are you not giving to me Roop is not giving her and asking her why are you having it How you got it  Ishika trips on carpet  , falls on Roop and forces Roop on the bed with her holding him She is on the top of him  She stares at him with her mouth open mesmerized by his beauty  , very lustfully staring at him with her mouth open  Roop gently pulls her off from him to the side Both try to get up but her Mangasultra ( MS ) and Roop's chain have got tangled They look at it and then at each other Ishika is again mesmerized by his beauty and stare at him smiling   Roop tries to get up, she gets up putting her hands on his shoulder while staring at him mesmerized by him   She is smiling and blushing , when Roop looks at her she immediately looks at the MS tangled chain   Roop is observing her behavior She looks at Roop looking at her and is very happy smiles and blushes Roop looks at the chain and MS tangled She is mesmerized by him  Roop tries to open the MS and chain She looks at it too and both heads touch They look at each other Ishika is very happy and again stare at him mesmerized Then she blushes seeing Roop looking at her  She holds the MS and chain not trying open just holding it   Roop tries to open it and his hand touches her a bit in attempt to do so  and she is very happy and looks at Roop smiling and blushing and is mesmerized . Roop gestures her one minute  She nods  Roop to make her get up holds by her shoulders and she is very happy seeing it and blushes  She holds his shoulders Roop makes her get up and she is busy staring at him mesmerized  Roop smiles seeing her mesmerized by him and she then blushes seeing him looking at her  Roop tries to open the chain and MS  Ishika suddenly ask from him slowly otherwise it (Ms) will break  Roop says in his mind i won't let anything break neither this mangalsutra , neither this relationship,neither your trust Ishika is busy staring at him mesmerized by his beauty while  Roop's carefully opens the chain and MS Ishika is trying to touch his touch his hands  Roop opens it Ishika is holding his hands  Ishika is still staring at him mesmerized by him and holding his hands Roop  breaks her staring at him by nodding to her its done Then she  realizes  blushes and looks she is holding his hands , then she gets away leaving his hands blushing   Roop coughs and says to her I came to say here Then he gives pregnancy kit to Ishika and says to her be ready till 5 pm in the evening  Ishika ask from him why? for what ? Roop says to her we have to go to meet mummy  Ishika ask from him your mummy ? Roop is surprised at her stupid question but says yes  ,She wants to meet her daughter in law today Ishika with her bratty attitude say to him good I will meet with maa and complain about all your acts She goes with her bratty attitude Roop smiles

Kanti and Romila are with Purvi in Purvi's room Kanti says to Purvi in our times we did not have such advance technology , we used to keep check of dates only  Purvi is confused what her mother is talking about  Romila says to Purvi now you have got married , so you need to keep check of these things yourself  Romila thrust the pregnancy kit in Purvi's hands  Purvi is disturbed seeing it and recalls  in flashback Ranveer threatening her if she dared to touch him again , now he has only grabbed her hair , if she took one step against him He will break her feet  Purvi throws the pregnancy kit in the dustbin  Kanti and Romila are shocked seeing it  Kanti ask from Purvi what you are doing  Purvi says to her this all is not needed  Ranveer in his police uniform comes and hears this and ask from Purvi what is not needed ? Purvi is  scared hearing his voice and then she goes to Ranveer and makes excuse I was telling mummy no need to worry for anything Romila and Kanti pretend in front Ranveer that Purvi is saying right  Ranveer believes it and tells Purvi I am going He goes   Romila scolds Purvi you always freeze like ice in front of Ranveer  Kanti scolds Purvi now why you are standing here go to Ranveer's jeep and bid him goodbye  Purvi does not want to go but  Romila pushes her to go  Kanti then ask Romila to teach Purvi something

At temple  Roop , Ishika , Kamla and Jigna pray  After praying  Kamla takes Kangan box from Jigna and say to Ishika I wanted to give you this on your wedding day but ...She gets sad but then opens the box and shows Ishika the gold kangan and say to her  These gold kangan Look at their design , it is round which has no end  Ishika is shocked hearing this with her mouth open but Pathetic Kamla does not understand anything  Kamla says May God keep your couple , your relationship , the love between you like this , which never has any end  Kamla does not understand anything from Roop and Ishika's expressions  Ishika says to Kamla auntie I mean maa jee I cannot take these kangan Kamla say to Ishika don't refuse like this ishika ,this is shagun and I wanted to meet you both today only to give this to you Kamla extends the Kangan to Ishika but she does not take it and looks at Roop  Roop nods to her to take it  Ishika  takes time but takes it Kamla is very happy  Roop says in his mind looking at Kamla  May God make your this shagun do some magic  and Ishika start understanding our relationship  I don't want to break your heart maa ( mother )Kamla is busy happily talking to Ishika and in her lalaland  Roop takes ashiwaad of Kamla and Ishika takes ashiwaad of Kamla with him Kamla blesses Ishika to be suhaagan always  Ishika is happy hearing this  Roop  gesture Ishika to take ashirwaad of jigna too  Roop takes ashirwaad of Jigna Ishika takes it with him

Fai bua is spying them and says ok, so  lying on the name of the tailor , these people are looting my brother , here saas bahu are secretly meeting  Fai bua says looking at Kamla now you are gone

Roop and Ishika are going back walking . Ishika is holding the kangan box Roop says to Ishika , I did not know that mummy has called us for this purpose  Ishika insults Roop saying to him  I will keep it ( kangan(safe till we are together  Roop is hurt hearing this  Ishika is very happy seeing him hurt  Roop has his hands in his pockets He takes out his one hand Ishika holds Kangan with one hand and drops the other hand It touches Roop's hand as she is walking very closely with him  Both look at their hands and then at each other Ishika is happy and mesmerzed by him  Roop breaks her staring at him by gesturing her lets go  Ishika blushes  Roop sees her blushing Roop says in his mind we don't need to be separate , what we have between us is very special , you only need to realize it Ishikka cannot keep her eyes from him and  again and again happily  looking at him 

Night

Shamsher angrily ask from Kaml I am asking something from you? Kinjal , Jigna and Fai bua are also with them  Kamla says yes I got her those Kangan It was our duty to give her those kangan They both are starting a new chapter of their life Ishika is our only daughter in law Shamsher shouts at her I don't accept this relationship  Shamsher ask from Kamla tell me from where you got money ? Did you sell your some jewelry  Kamla says no I did not sell any of your given jewelry I broke my one FD ( fixed deposit ) Fai bua now understand that chit was of  FD  Shamsher ask from Kamla your FD ? You got that FD from my hard earned money  Shamsher says to her if our son would be good then I would have showered all world's wealth on him  Shamsher shouts at Kamla he is number 1 useless , worthless boy , he has become ghar jamai and he is serving his wife , you broke FD  on such boy Its my hard earned money  Shamsher ask from Kamla  Remove all your jewelry right now because I know you will sell all this jewelry and shower on that girlKamla is crying  When Kamla does not remove herself Shamsher removes her gold bangles himself and give to Fai bua Shamsher ask from Kamla to remove her earrings and necklace  Kamla is crying but starts removing  Shamsher ask from her what do you think ? Its easy to earn money , money grows outside on trees , you only have to pluck them and bring  Kamla removes her earrings and give to Shamsher  Shamsher give them to Fai bua and ask Kamla to remove her necklace too Kamla is crying but removes  Shamsher takes it and gives to Fai bua and ask Fai bua to take her jewelry and keep it safe with her Kamla tries to remove her mangalsutra too but shamsher ask her to let it remain Your husband has not died yet  Shamsher orders Kinjal and JIgna to go bring gas , stove , oven , toaster , juicer , cooker , everything and hurriedly  Kinjal and Jigna are crying but do what their father has said

Shamsher says to Kamla you will work alone in the kitchen now and no one will  help you Now you won't cook food on gas stove but on cow dung stove , by burning wood , when your lungs will come out inflaming then you will understand the worth of hard earned money  Shamsher storms inside his room Fai bua goes with him Kamla cries  Kinjal and Jigna console her

Next morning

Kanchan is trying to teach Ishika how to cook poha  but is fed up of her because Ishika cannot eve use scrapper properly despite Kanchan again and again telling her how to do it Kanchan ask her don't shake it so fast the potatoes will break  Roop comes and sees this and says wow so Poha  is being cooked , Poha expert is present  Kanchan smiles Ishika is jealous and butt hurt and glares at Roop  Roop says I will guide you  Ishika is butt hurt and jealous hearing this  Kanchan says to Roop very good, now you handle your wife I am going  Ishika is more butt hurt and glares at her mother  Ishika is wearing Kangan  Kamla says to Roop holding Ishika's hand and showing him she is wearing the kangan and says your mother's choice of kangan is so beautiful I will come after calling her  Kanchan goes   Roop places a book Titled reproductive system on the table and says to Ishika thanks for wearing  these kangan Ishika rudely says to Roop  You don't need to say thanks I did not wear it for you but for my mummy ( kanchan )  Roop starts cutting onion   Ishika tries to show off to him  as if she knows more about cooking and lecture him to be careful otherwise your hand will cut and then she sees the book and is shocked and open her widest open  and ask from him what is this ? She picks up the book and ask from him what is this ?reproductive system  Roop says to her yes  Ishika ask what does this mean ? Roop says to her its general knowledge Ishika opens her mouth more big  Roop says to her when you brought pregnancy kit in the room I was also shocked like you now , now next time before bringing that kit and claiming its yours and wanting to keep it with you  , do read this book so that you can know about it  Ishika shouts at him don't you have any shame in openly roaming with this book in front of everyone  She hides the book under her duppatta Kanchan calls Ishika Roop gets back to cutting onion Ishika tries to slap him Roop gets back  to save himself from slap  but Kanchan comes  Kanchan  calling Ishika and ishika hurriedly drops the slap  seeing her mother Kanchan ask from Ishika now you both will fight on onion too  Ishika says no , not for onion, maa I will come back in a minute and you take care of your poha Ishika turns to roop and rudely shows him slap and then runs out  Kanchan says I cannot understand this girl at all  Roop says to her when you cannot understand then how can i ? ...Kanchan laughs and lovingly hits him on shoulder saying  naughty to him  Roop starts cooking Poha  Kanchan tells him don't add peanuts in it because Ishika's father has strong allergy from it  Roop says ok , breakfast is ready Call him in two minutes Kanchan says ok and go  Ramveer is spying on them  Roop cooks the Poha Roop gets someone's call He turns off the stove and attends the call Inside is network issue so he goes outside to listen properly  Ranveer comes

Kanchan serves Poha to Rupesh and Rupesh praises it's the smell is so lovely It looks so tasty who cooked it  Kanchan tells him Roopendera and Ishika together made it especially for you now eat and tell how it is  Rupesh is very happy hearing this and eats it and then praises it very very nice He gives thumbs of Roop and Ishika  Roop thanks Rupesh Rupesh wants more Roop gives to him  Rupesh is eating and praising it very nice  but then he starts coughing  Kanchan ask him to slowly eat  Rupesh starts coughing more and ask for water Roop gives him water Ishika ask from Rupesh are you alright ? Rupesh says yes , its nothing He is fine  Rupesh after drinking water gets a bit better but then starts eating Poha  again and starts coughing badly  Roop , Ishika and Kanchan are worried now and ask from him what happened  Kanchan says to Ishika this happens with him only when he has allergy problem  Ranveer comes and sees all this Ishika taste the poha and glares at Roop and shouts at him Poha has peanuts  Roop is shocked and confused   Ishika shouts at Roop why you added peanuts in the Poha when mummy told Papa has allergy from peanuts  Ranveer smirks behind  Ishika gives water to rupesh but he is not getting well Kanti , Romila and Purvi come running Romila  pretends to be concerned but actually very happy and ask from Kanchan Ishika what happened What did he eat ?Kanti also pretends to be concerned Ishika ask her to mother to bring the anti allergy medicine Kanchn says its in the room in the drawer I will bring it but Roop ask Kanchan to stay here with Rupesh He will bring it Kanchan stops  Roop goes to bring the medicine  and then brings the whole box Ranveer comes and stands with Purvi in front of Ishika and Kanchan and smirks but neither Ishika nor Kanchan bother about him Roop brings the whole box of medicine and say I brought all medicine box but which one is anti allergy medicine ?Ishika says I will tell you Ishika tells which one is 

Roop  fills the injection and inject to Rupesh Rupesh feels better after taking injection Kanti ask from Ishika how this all happened? Ishika insults Roop in front of them and falsely accuse him how this all happened ? Even told him not to put peanuts in the Poha because papa has allergy with it but still he did it  Ranveer , Romila and Ranveer are happy

Rupesh is completely well in his room  Kanchan , Roop and Ishika are with him Doctor says Rupesh needs rest and good care Rupesh says to doctor I am completely fit and fine  Doctor says to Rupesh don't eat peanuts again You have strong allergy from it Rupesh nods ok Doctor goes  Roop is very worried for Rupesh Rupesh says to him Roopendera , son why are you in so much tension You did not put the peanuts intentionally You have put it by mistake I know you won't do this  Ishika hatefully looks at Roop and then goes showing her rude attitude to him  Rupesh ask Roop why you are standing ? Go pacify her ,she will be pacified Go go  Roop goes after Ishika  Ishika with   bratty rude attitude is walking in front of Roop She is not angry at all but pretending to be angry Roop ask her please listen to me once then decide  what you want to decide  I did not put peanuts in the Poha believe me But Ishika goes with her rude attitude  She goes towards her room Roop is asking her listen to me  at least once Ishika rudely says I don't want to listen to anything and deliberately hits the door on Roop's face & shutting it  The door hits quite hard on Roop's face and He is pushed back quite much with the sudden blow of door on his face He  holds his face in pain and then checks his nose for bleeding but luckily he is safe  Roop ask from Ishika believe me please  Ishika rudely says from inside oh really   Roop says to her yeah really I did not put peanuts in the poha  Ishika comes out and  rudely says  oh really you did not put peanuts in the poha  Roop says yes  Ishika rudely says and points finger at him who was making poha after me You, so whose responsibility it was yours , it was your responsibility and you did not complete your responsibility that's it  Roop tries to say  but I  She does not bother to listen to him and goes  inside shutting the door again  Ishika  is very happy inside the room

Roop tries to go but hears Ranveer laughing at him  He looks at Ranveer  Ranveer is eating peanuts and shows the peanut to Roop and says how much distances a small peanut grain can create , just think , in next 20 days I will put so many grains that Ishika will not like to even see your face  Screen freezes on angry Roop

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Roop Mard Ka Naya Swaroop 11th December 2018 Written Update

Episode starts with Ranveer laughing and saying a Roop , a small grain creates so many distances.  Ranveer hatefully says to Roop, Think in next 20 days I will put so many grains that Ishika will not like to even see your face. Roop is angry at Ranveer  Ranveer mocks Roop she hates you. Ranveer puts the peanuts in Roop's hand Roop angrily says to Ranveer because of your this cheap act , papa could die too Its so serious to play with someone's life and you cannot even realize this 

Ranveer says to Roop whose life has to be taken ,whose life has to be stuck, whose life has to be made to suffer, I know this all and also know Rupesh uncle has the medicine of this allergy  Ranveer mocks Roop patting his shoulder and putting his hand on his shoulder saying don't take tension the old man won't die very soon Roop angrily pushes Ranveer's hand off from him  Ranveer mocks Roop calm down  Ranveer takes deep breath and mocks Roop calm, so much anger is not good for health, everything is fair in love and war  and between us 21 days war has already started  First day Mein khalidi aur tu anari , rest 20 days ,  see who wins  Roop says to Ranveer as you sow you shall you reap ( jaise karni waise bharni Karma ), what poison  you are spreading Bhai ,same poison is going to be very heavy on you Roop says to ranveer the question about fight between me and Ishika then fight is also a part of love Roop puts peanut back in Ranveer's hands and says even monkey can eat peanuts so think something big in your life  Roop leaves patting Ranveer's shoulder Ranveeris very angry but then says its good  ,I am not a monkey , son ,call me Conjurer, if I did not make you and ishika dance this monkey dance  then even my name is not Ranveer Singh Vagehla

Next morning Kamla is cooking food without any help on wood stove  Jigna comes to her and says to her Kinjal is keeping  Faiba busy let me help you but kamla tells her no .Jigna insists but Fai bua comes and scolds Jigna She brings Kinjal pulling her ear and scold Jigna this cleverness will not work on herKinjal ask Faiba to leave her ear  Faiba warns them what shamsher has  said, how he said only that will happen, understood  Faiba ask Jigna and Kinjal to go inside Kamla gesture to Kinjal and Jigna to go inside They go 

Faiba taunt Kamla seeing her working so what happened Kamla raani you went to give shagun to your daughter in law  Faiba sees Kinjal and Jigna still standing and scold them and go after them Kamla works While cooking on wood stove inflaming, she gets hurt , the flame hits her face  and her cheek gets burnt and she holds her face in pain Faiba seeing it says to her what happened kamla raani, for so many years you got habitual of cooking on gas, shamsher gave you so many comforts but you started to be over confident now if your hand burns or face the roti should not  be burn Did you get it ? Faiba goes Kamla cries as her cheek has got burnt 

Ishika brings breakfast for her father  Rupesh looks for Roop and ask from Ishika where is Roopendera ? he has not come yet ?Ishika gets extremely jealous hearing this and falsely blame Roop  asking from Rupesh , papa you are still asking about Roopendera ? You know because of him you could die and you forgave him just like that .Extremely jealous Ishika with crying face  say to Rupesh I think you love Roopendera more than me  Rupesh pampers her  you are my lovely sweet daughter  and no one can take place of my daughter  Roop comes to see Rupesh but seeing Rupesh talking to  Ishika he stops and stand at the door  Rupesh says to ishika whatever happened , there is no mistake of Roopendera in it  and this mistake can happen from anyone ,from me  , from you , from your mumma too so this does not mean I should stop talking to everyone  Rupesh says to ishika by the way I feel you love him too much Ishika smiles and blushes agreeing with her father through her expression   Rupesh says to her how much I like him you like him much more than that  Ishika is happy and blushes  and behaves like she agrees with her father on it  Roop smiles hearing and seeing this  Ishika blushing  and then  tries to divert the topic saying to her father you leave this and eat  your breakfast like a good boy She hurriedly feeds her father Roop smiles and tries to go but stops and looks at Ishika Ishika is happily thinking about her father words  and smiling and blushing to herself Roop smiles seeing her blushing , happy and goes

Night

Ishika comes to her room and is happy seeing ice cream and a  cake with sorry written on it  Ishika is very happy   Roop comes and only to  make her happy says sorry to her Ishika's back is towards him She is very happy hearing this  Roop says to her papa has taken his medicine, he is sleeping now you too calm down Ishika is happy but mocks  Roop   so you are really sorry Ishika picks up the ice cream  and eats it Roop says to her of course I am sorry  and I mean it  Ishika  says I can forgive you but it will take time because I have to think Ishika then says to him ice cream is good and also cake  Ishika sits on the bed like she some sort of queen and  says to Roop   I will have to think She says to Roop  first you will have to give me water because I am thirsty  Roop recalls (When Roop asked her to give to him water when the lusty Ishika did not have trust on herself and was thinking she unleashed her lust in front of him and something happened between them and wanted to know it ) Flashback Roop asking her give me water I am thirsty. Ishika is butt hurt and rudely say to him water ? She then pour water in the glass cursing him she wants to kill him and  then rudely  give him the glass. Roop ask from her don't you have cold water   Ishika is butt hurt and very angry  hearing this  Roop understands she is taking revenge for it  but he gives her water without getting angry or taking it as his insult like her to give water to your spouse  Ishika drinks water a bit  and give him the glass back Ishika now ask him to bring her mobile charger Roop recalls Flashback Roop asking her canshe bring his mobile charger  Ishika is butt hurt hearing this and rudely picks up his charger , rudely wind it  its wire and shout at him here  take your mobile charger and rudely throwing charger at him after coming to him  

Roop smiles and says ok and brings the charger and says  here take your chargermy princess  Ishika is very happy and takes it  Roop ask from her now will he get the forgiveness ?Ishika to insult him says no no sorry not so soon You will have to do more forit , you know what, you give me so much headache  Ishika sits on the chair like a queen and toinsult Roop says if you massage my head then it will be very good Roop says okno problem He sits and massages her head Ishika to insult him says do itnicely  Ishika enjoys the ice cream andenjoying insulting Roop in her view  Ishika enjoys the head massage becauseRoop is doing it so well  Roop says inhis mind Ishika even if unintentionally but you at least allowed  me to care for you  Roop ask from her are you feeling good  Ranveer going by their room hears this  Ishika says yes   Roop says to Ishika  there is magic in my hands Ishika gets butthurt hearing this and to insult him lies  you can do just ok it could  have been betterthan this   Ranveer is angry hearing thisand says to himself your game is getting reversed You wanted to createdistances between them but  they are getting closer You have started forgiving him toomuch Ishika  I must think about somethingelse , something like this you could never forgive Roopendera  Ranveer goes in anger Roop massages Ishika's headand she is enjoying it and also telling him where to do Roop does it and sheenjoys then deliberately falls back in his lap Roop saves her head from getting hit on the bed the way she carelessly fell back on him  Ishika is mesmerized by his beauty and smiling  and enjoying being in his lap  Ranveer break a vaseoutside her parents room and then Ishika gets up from Roop's lap hearing thenoise

Shamsher and Fai bua are sitting for dinner Shamsher is sad Fai bua isshouting at Kamla to bring the roti fast They are hungry  Kamla brings Her cheek is burnt Kamla gives the roti to shamsher but he says to her what is this roti orpapad so hard ? Shamsher goes to his room Fai bua scold Kamla make  good rotis for your husband,  round  , round like the kangan you gave to your bahu  Go make new rotis  Fai bua goes to her room too Kamla feelsdizzy and falls down  Kinjal and Jignahold her  They see her hands are burnttoo Kinjal says to Kamla enough now you won't tolerate more  How you will cook food  like this daily ? We will do one work we will take those kangan back from Ishika. Kamla says no 

Jigna says to kamla Ishika is very maturegirl ( really ?) I don't think she will mind this Kamla says no jigna I gave ishika shagun I cannot make it apshagun nowby taking it back Kinjal says I will call Roop , he will find some solution ofall this  Kamla says no , don't you bothdare to tell anything to Roop and ishika

Ishika says to Roop you do very good head massage She then toinsult him  says to him till I think about whether to forgive you or not , you massage my feet now   Roop says to her you speak a lot are youfeeling pain in the throat too Ishika to insult him says massage my footsignally him to her feet  Roop says anythingfor forgiveness as you say  Ishika shows herbratty attitude to him but before Roop can  touch her feet  Kanchan comes and is shocked and angry seeingthis and Angrily calls Ishika  Ishika isshocked seeing her mother and immediately  gets up  Kanchan angrily comes to Ishika and glare ather and then ask from Roop , Roopendera what is all this  Ishika pretends in front of her mother icecream Kanchan scolds her I am your mother , did I taught you this to make yourhusband press your feet, did I give these morals to you  ?Say sorry to Roopendera right now  Ishika is butt hurt . Roop saves Ishika from Kanchan 's scolding by saying to her itsok mummy  If Ishika's feet hurt and Ipress it whats wrong in that if a wife can press the feet of her husband then ahusband can also press the feet of his wife If a son can press the feet of his mother then why cannot a husbandpress the feet of his wife ,a wife is also a woman  Ishika is butt hurt and jealous hearing this because she was insulting Roop in her POV  by asking him do these things Kanchan is proud of Roop and says to himRoopendera , son your thinking is taller than your height too and your heart iseven bigger than that  Kanchan pullsIshika's ears and scolds her if next time you tried to harass my son in law likethis then I wont spare you did you get it Kanchan gives high five to Roop and goes warning Ishika  Ishika is butt hurt and open her mouthbiggest   Roop ask her come sit , I willpress your feet  Ishika rudely says tohim and falsely blame him don't try to act smart I know you saw mummy coming fromthere .you did not deliberately tell me so I would  get scolded Roop ask her what ?Ishika with  her rude bratty attitude say to himnow you ask forgiveness from me I won't forgive you and goes showing her rude attitude to him

Next morning Ishika is going outside Rupesh ask her to comesoon because its Haren bhai's birthday today  Ishika says what we have to do with hisbirthday Ishika is looking for Roop Rupesh understanding tell her Roop has gone out  Ishika is disappointed and then says to herfather he should have  told her this before going out She turns to go but Roop is standing in frontof her and says good morning to her Ishika is happy seeing him and says good morning and then goes Roop saysto Rupesh, Good morning happened , now good day should happen too Roop ask from Rupesh about his health  Rupesh tells him he is feeling muchbetter  Ranveer calls Roop . Roop askRupesh and Kanchan to go, he will come soon Ranveer comes to Roop and say to him this day 2 mood does not look  good ,you better accept the defeat Roop says to Ranveer you should worry about defeat, Bhai,  because I am sure today will be better than yesterday and today my wifewill hug me too from all her heart  Ranveer says to him , my baby bro , instead of hugging you, she will shout at you in anger in such way seeing your face, youhave no idea of it , in 12 hours , this challenge's day 2 is going to be veryheavy on you  Best of luck because youneed it .

Ishika is shopping in the market and she sees  Kamla there and calls her but Kamla seeing herhurriedly walks away from her Ishika follows her but Kamla sits in the auto and goes away  Ishika wonders why Kamlaignored her even after seeing her  Kamlareaching near home looks behind and is relieved Thank God ishika did not seeher otherwise what would she tell her about the burnt mark on her face butIshika puts hand on Kamla's shoulder Kamla is shocked seeing her

Precap  Ishika  isgiving the kangan back to kamla she does not need it but shamsher throws thekangan away and says to her  onceanything goes out of my house it never comes back whether it's the kangan or myson  Ishika rudely says to him thiskangan will come back to your house too and your son too

Edited by mahi12 - 4 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Roop mard ka Swaroop 12th December 2018 Written Update

Vaghelas House

Episode starts with Kamla seeing Ishika and  trying to cover the burnt mark on her face The narcissist, abuser, nasty Ishika has seen the burnt mark on Kamla's face and pretends to be concerned and ask from Kamla ,Maa , Has Roopendera father done this ? Kamla says to her no no , don't think like this He did nothing , I was actually cooking food on the stove Ishika ask from her Cooking on stove? Ishika sees Kamla's hands too and ask from her why you were cooking on the stove? Where is gas? Kinjal comes and says to Ishika , we have the gas but Mai is not allowed to use gas burners. Kamla calls Kinjal and gesture her don't tell Ishika anything.The narcissist abuser Ishika ask from Kinjal and Kamla but why? What such happened? Kinjal tells Ishika , Baap ji is angry , Mai broke her FD( fixed deposit) , so that she can make these kangan in omen for you.  Ishika looks at the kangan in her arms and then look at Kamla. Kinjal tells Ishika ,because he says no matter the FD is on her name but the money in it are earned by him. Kamla tries to stop Kinjal from telling Ishika further but Kinjal says to Kamla , No Mai let me speak today. Jigna too come Kinjal says to Ishika, Mai has spent  Baap ji's earning without asking him that's why he is angry with her and he gave her punishment that without gas ,without blender , mixture , without any amenities and facilitation , she will have to cook food on the stove. The narcissist , abuser  , hypocrite ,fake feminist Ishika pretends to be concerned for Kamla . Kamla strictly ask Kinjal to be quiet

Patels House

Roop is sadly standing in the room He recalls  Flashback In the morning Ranveer saying to Roop , you better accept the defeat . Roop says to Ranveer , you should worry about defeat because I have complete faith that today is better than tomorrow and today my wife will hug me too from all her heart Flashback ends

Roop says to himself why I got instigated by Ranveer Bhai?  Should not have done this, I accepted his challenge too, Why ?  Roop is emotional, tearful  . Rupesh passing by the room on his wheelchair  sees Roop and calls him but Roop is lost in his own thoughts and could not listen to him  Rupesh on his wheelchair comes to Roop and calls him again breaking Roop from his thoughts  Now Roop sees him.  Roop says to Rupesh Papa you ??  Rupesh ask from Roop what happened son ? you are looking very tensed I was passing from here and I saw you lost in thoughts Are you trapped in some sort of ambiguity a Boon or bane ? Roop sits down near Rupesh and holds Rupesh's wheelchair  Rupesh puts his hands on Roop's hands and  holds Roop's hands . Roop says to Rupesh , Papa , a mistake has happened from me , I did that which perhaps I should not have done but don't know what happened to me at that time and I ..Rupesh  pats Roop's shoulder and says , Roopendera , son we all are human and sometimes , somewhere mistakes happen from us but as far as I know you son , you will never do anything intentionally  Its ok , smile , don't worry ,just relax Rupesh lovingly pats Roop's shoulder Roop says to Rupesh I am feeling better after talking to you , Thank you . Rupesh smiles and lovingly pats Roop's shoulder

Vaghelas House

The narcissist ,abuser, evil Ishika is doing her fake goodness in front of Kamla to impress Kamla , Maa why you did not tell me this before , more than these kangan your ashirwaad ( blessings )is the biggest omen for me I don't need these kangan You take them .Ishika removes the kangan and try to give to Kamla but Kamla steps back and says no no Ishika I cannot take these , never , I gave these to you in omen  I cannot turn it into ominous  by taking them back and Ishika in these Kangan  my love is also there along with my ashirwaad The narcissist , abuser, hypocrite Ishika says to Kamla , but whats the use of such love maa because of which the lover will get pain I get love and you get scolding no its not right you please take these back She extend Kangan to kamla but shamsher comes and throw the kangan away Ishika is shocked and opens her mouth very wide

Faiba also comes with Shamsher  Shamsher says to Ishika , we don't need these kangan ,once a thing goes out of this house it never comes back , either its these kangan or either its my son  Shamsher tries to go but stops when Ishika says to him these kangan will come back and your son too  Shamsher says to Ishika it is my house , I earn for this house ,  I will decide that who will come into this  house and who will go from this house, I will decide who will and how he will spend the money The narcissist abuser fake feminist  Ishika  pretends great in front of Shamsher to score points on him and impress Kamla , Kinjal & Jigna  She says to Shamsher This house might be yours but it's the house of your wife  too, you earn money for this house then your wife run this house with those money now don't say that its her duty , earning money is also the duty of the husband and you are not doing anything different from that , but yes  understand one thing , house is not made because of money but to make the house her love and dedication is also needed  Ishika continues her fake goodness drama and picks up the kangan and says to Shamsher till maa does not stop me from coming to this house , I will come keep coming to the house to see her  Shamsher says to Ishika I have told you before too who will come in this house and who will go from this house I decide that , not Kamla  The disgusting hypocrite , narcissist , abuser , worst wife on the planet who does not respect her husband  does not respect  her marriage , does not give her husband his rights pretends to be righteous in front of shamsher and says to shamsher if you have not given her these rights too then why you  brought her to your house making her your wife after putting sindoor in her maang and managulsutra around her neck   If you wanted someone to do your work then you should have brought a servant 

Faiba says to shamsher look at this girl , see her tongue , how much long is her tongue , she is extremely rude and because of girls like her , because of wives like her there are always problem in the house and society Such girls have ruined the society ( so true Faiba spoke 100 percent truth about Ishika ) The disgusting hypocrite , narcissist , abuser Ishika continues her fake righteousness drama and says to Faiba , sorry to say Faiba, to behave nicely is not only duty of the wife  it's also the complete duty of the husband too  Wives should use their only to say sorry ?If they speak anything else what face you will show to the society right ?Only wife has the responsibility to handle everything in the society , nobody says anything to the husband              

ishika says to Shamsher  if a husband roams outside opening buttons of his shirt then it is called manhood but if a wife 's veil budges a little from her head its called shamelessness  If a husband laughs out loud it is called boldness but if a wife even in low voice says anything it is called shamelessness ( This cheap woman is only pretending to be  righteous She is delivering crammed speech No wonder she is  speaking dialogues from movies In front of her Kinjal , Jigna , Faiba and kamla are standing and none of them are covering their heads still she is falsely blaming shamsher for forcing the ladies of his house  to cover their heads ) She says to shamsher If you bring alcohol in the house from your money its your right  ( shamsher does not drink She is falsely blaming shamsher in her fake righteousness drama )but if your wife after saving each penny since years bring Shagun( omen) kangan for her Bahu than that's not her right  Wife is ardhangani  if a husband shares his half responsibilities with his wife  then he must share half rights too  Shamsher says to her if Kamla is standing here quietly then whats your problem  Ishika continues fake goodness drama to impress Kamla and says to shamsher she is not quiet because she is scared from you but because your dignity should not be shattered in front of your children , your ego should remain , and that is why your family is  together  Shamsher shouts at  Ishika  enough Shamsher says to  Ishika I am controlling my anger since so long , before the volcano in me erupts you better go from here otherwise ... Ishika says to Shamsher otherwise what ?I will go but you calm down , whatever I wanted to say I have said now understanding it is your responsibility but yes I am taking these kangan with me because these kangan are given to me by a mature , strong , understanding ,sensible and a special woman  The disgusting narcissist hypocrite Ishika continues pretending goody and take Kamla's ashirwaad . Kamla blesses her  Ishika then tries to take shamsher's ashirwaad but he turns to the other side  Ishika still pretends goody and take the ashirwaad She then taunts Shamsher by saying to Kamla Maa you take care of yourself , I will keep coming to this house to meet you  She then leaves showing her attitude to shamsher  Shamsher says to Kamla , in  the whole world , your boy found only this girl to make his wife Shamsher angrily goes inside  Kamla , Kinjal , Jigna see Ishika sitting on her scooty  Kamla has fallen into Ishika fake goodness drama and says in her mind My son got the right wife  Ishika looks at them and is happy seeing them still looking at her

Patels+ Vaghelas house 

Ishika reaches home and gets Kamla's call She attends the call Kamla ask from her have you reached home ?Ishika says I have , I have just reached home and got your call . Kamla says to her see whatever happened here today please don't tell it to Roop If he will come to know about this , he will come here and father and son will have huge argument  Ishika says I understand I will not tell anything to Roopendera ( you will never tell him anything because you cannot tolerate him going to his house Already you got too much butt hurt and barked at him a lot when he went to help his parents when shamsher was arrested so you won't tell him anything even now She did not even try to convince Kamla , Roop must know this She Immediately said yeah yeah he should not know I understand I won't tell him Cheap woman  )but you also take care of yourself ( Ishika is fake cheap woman )Kamla says to her yes I will  Kamla disconnects the call

Patels 

Night

Ishika is forcefully trying to take her parents out Roop is with them  Rupesh is asking her what is the need to do all this  Ishika says to Rupesh its needed papa if we will stay here then Mota Kaka... Rupesh stops her .Ishika says to Rupesh you know what Mota Kaka did on your birthday  Ranveer comes and says to Ishika Saali ji ,forget everything what has happened , fighting on birthday like this does not look good  Ranveer ask from Rupesh right Rupesh uncle ?  Rupesh does not reply but his expression told he agrees with Ranveer Ranveer says to Roop , Roopendera my brother, if you will ask them then perhaps they will come  Roop looks at Rupesh who wants to celebrate Mota Kaka's birthday  Roop understanding Rupesh's wish  says whats wrong in celebrating the birthday with the family  Ishika is butt hurt and glares at Roop  Ishika is butt hurt and rudely says fine who want to do what do it  She angrily tries to storm to her room but Rupesh stops her and says to her what you are doing ? He is your Mota Kaka  Ishika is angry

Purvi , Romila , Kanti and Vaish are decorating the table with flowers , Mota kaka comes and calls Kanti to him  Kanti when comes to him he ask from her what is all this ?I told you before till Rupesh does not sign all legal property papers and leave this house with his family till then I will not celebrate my birthday with grandioseness then why this drama ? Kanti says when children insisted then what I could do  Mota Kaka ask from her children insisted  ? kanti signal him to look at front Mota Kaka sees Ranveer is with Roop , Rupesh ,Kanchan and Ishika  Ranveer ask Roop , Rupesh , Kanchan and Ishika  to come  Mota Kaka understands its Ranveer's plan

Mota Kaka cuts the cake Ishika  is glaring at Roop Everyone claps for Mota Kaka except Ishika  Mota with his own hands feeds the cake piece to Rupesh first which Rupesh happily eats  Rupesh feeds Mota Kaka Mota Kaka hugs Rupesh  Ranveer after coming close to Roop  click pictures of  Rupesh and Mota Kaka feeding each other , hugging each other Mota Kaka and Rupesh pose for the picture too for Ranveer which Ranveer clicks with an evil smirk on his face  Ranveer  says ( actually making Roop to hear )wow ,how to start a relationship afresh someone should learn from these two brothers  Ranveer then says  Ok lets play a game to celebrate this , but for the game you all need to sit  in a circle , then I will play music , we will keep passing a pillow to each other and when the music stopped whoever had the pillow then , he must perform something as a punishment but you won't do it alone but with your partner  Ishika is butt hurt and makes  nasty faces and rudely says to Roop O God now because of you I will get the punishment , please play nicely  Roop says to her same to same Ishika is butt hurt  hearing this and makes nasty faces 

Ranveer takes Purvi to a corner and says to her you won't play this game Understood Purvi ask but why ?Ranveer angrily says to her because I am saying and forces her to go  Scared Purvi goes towards others and say you all start I will bring snacks She goes to the kitchen  Ranveer says to everyone now I will play the music  Ishika is sitting butt hurt and making very disgusting faces  Ranveer turns his back towards all but holds a mirror in his hands and reverse counts till three and plays the music Others pass the pillow Ranveer is seeing everything through a mirror and says in his mind Roopendera my dear brother , you got trapped badly with saying yes to this game Praful is sitting with Roop Ranveer through mirror sees now Pillow will be passed to Roop so he stops the music but it take times to Praful to hold the pillow and Ranveer stops the music thinking Roop must have got it but he is shocked and angry when he turns and sees Praful is having the pillow but controls his anger and says to Praful so now Praful Bhaiyaa and Vaishanvi bhabhi tell what you both will do Kanti says to Praful see son , today is your papa's happy birthday so sing some interesting song on your papa's happy birthday Praful and Vaishnavi happily get up and together sing baar baar din yeh aye for Mota Kaka

Ranveer hatefully looks at Roop and says in his mind now in few minutes this pillow will come to you I will challenge you to do such work with Ishika which you in enthusiasm will accept it  but in completing that challenge Ishika will get so much angry at you that today its confirmed Ishika will not even think of hugging you  After Praful and Vaish are done with their performance . Ranveer says now lets start the round two He plays the music but spies using the mirror and immediately stops music when pillow comes in Roop's hands and happily looks at Roop  Roop understand from Ranveer's act Ranveer deliberately stopped the music so early  Ranveer has stopped music very soon  Romila says now what punishment should be given to this great couple Ranveer is very excited but controls and then says to Romila I have an idea . Ranveer says to Roop , Roopendera, my brother , I challenge you to do 20 push ups in one minute and saali ji will sit on your back and you will do the push ups  Ishika says what kind of challenge is this ? Roop gets up and  comes to Ranveer and says to him   I accept your challenge  but Bhai why don't you too accept this challenge with me , not only I  but everyone will find it  very good Lets see who does more push ups in 1 minute  Ranveer says to Roop only you  will lose my dear brother Ranveer calls Purvi  Purvi comes hesitantly Ishika stands with Roop  Roop and Ranveer get ready to do push ups Purvi sits on the back of  Ranveer  Ishika sits on the back of Roop  Roop ask Ishika to sit comfortably keeping her both feet up Ishika ask from him will you be able to do it  Roop says to her  you just sit  Ishika does  Ishika keeps her one foot up on his back  Ranveer and Roop look at each other

Precap  Ranveer is saying to Rupesh and Kanchan Ishika is so beautiful that I cannot get enough of her Today too Ishika keeps coming in his dreams and thoughts  Sometimes my heart wants to touch her I have named her kesar jalebi  Rupesh gets very angry and gets up and slaps Ranveer  Roop and Ishika come and are shocked seeing Ranveer slapped by Rupesh and Rupesh is standing  Kanchan is shocked seeing Rupesh is well  Rupesh seeing them realizes his drama is over  Ranveer evilly smirks looking at Roop

Edited by BeautyBabe - 5 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail

Roop Mard Ka Naya Swaroop 13th December 2018 Written Update

Patels

Episode starts with Ishika sitting on the back of Roop keeping her foot up on his back  Roop and Ranveer are ready for the push ups  Mota Kaka counts till 3 and ask them to start  Roop and Ranveer start the push ups  Mota Kaka , Kanti and Praful are cheering for Ranveer while Rupesh and Kanchan are cheering for Roop  Ranveer starts feeling tired soon At 14th push up Ranveer is very tired  While Roop continues to do well When Roop is not looking at Ranveer , Ranveer signals to Romila towards the aarti at table in front of him The table is at Ranveer's front but Roop's back  Romila understands and sees the aarti plate on the table and diya in it She looking around at others they are not  looking at her , quietly goes towards table , extinguish the diya  blowing air on it with her hand and pours the oil towards the left  side of  Roop   Ranveer seeing it smirks evilly and continues his push ups  They are at 35th push up now  Romila turns the diya on the table and quietly sits back on her place  The oil slowly moves towards Roop from his left side  reaches his left hand   Roop's hand slips on the oil  and his elbow hits the floor hard Ishika falls down on her face to left at the floor on the oil  Rupesh and Kanchan are concerned for Ishika  Kanti ,Romila  & Ranveer are happy  Roop gets up quickly and concerned picks up Ishika , makes her sit and ask from her are you ok ? Ishika is holding her head Kanchan rushes to Ishika  Roop rushes to the kitchen and bring ice pack  and give to Ishika to put it on her head  Ishika rudely pushes away Roop's hand with the ice pack and  rudely barks at him  in front of others if you did not know how to do it then what was the need to do need this  Ishika rudely snatches the ice pack from him and goes with her disgusting rude attitude to her  room  Ranveer ,Kanti , Mota Kaka and Romila are very happy  Roop tries to go after Ishika but Rupesh stops him holding his hand and says to him , Roopendera , son , there is no mistake of you in it , Ishika will herself come back  Rupesh lies knowing the truth It is only an accident  Rupesh shows Roop the oil Kanchan sees the oil too and is shocked and angrily ask from Rupesh accident ? Rupesh signal her no Kanchan is angry at Rupesh for hiding the truth but gets quiet  but Roop seeing the oil understands who could have done this and he angrily looks at Ranveer  Ranveer smirks evilly looking at Roop

Ishika is cursing Roop in her room , he made me fall down so hard , I am feeling so much pain , look it got red This Roopendera what should I do of him...She tries to use the ice pack putting in her dupatta but feels oil on her duppatta and sees it and says oil so it means where I fell , there was oil there  This means Roopendera  is..(.innocent , not at fault ). She goes back 

Roop is trying to tend his wound on his elbow  Ranveer coming to him mocks him , my baby bro , you lost this challenge and Ishika is so much angry at you that she won't hug you so I will accept I won this hug challenge  Roop says to Ranveer you are always hasty  in  everything , Bhai you have only won push up challenge till now and that too through cheating  Ranveer is butt hurt  Roop says to Ranveer hug challenge is still remaining and my all focus is to win the last challenge  Ranveer is angry hearing this  Kanchan lovingly calls Roop , Roopendera son , come eat something  Roop replies to her yes mummy jee  Roop  says excuse me to Ranveer and goes towards Rupesh and Kanchan   Ranveer is very angry and says looking at Roop  Rope got burnt but spasms/twists are not gone.I liked your enthusiasm  Mota Kaka calls Ranveer , Jamai raaj , come breakfast is waiting for you  Ranveer goes towards Mota kaka  Roop says to Rupesh and Kanchan Ishika must be hungry so I will take something for her too Ishika comes and rudely says to Roop no need for it   , I will take it myself  Ishika comes to Roop and says sorry to him with such pathetic attitude  like doing favor on him She says to Roop I am sorry  Ranveer is angry hearing this  Ishika says to Roop I realized whatever happened , you did not do it  She shows Roop her duppatta and says this oil  Ranveer is very angry  Ishika says to Roop I am sorry  Rupesh ask from Ishika , Ishu properly say sorry to Roopendera ,hug Roopendera  and say sorry to him  Ranveer is angry hearing it  Roop looks at Ishika who is shocked hearing it  Roop says to Rupesh there is no need for it  Rupesh says to him  no son it is needed  Kanchan says to Ishika,  Ishu all anger and grudges vanish in a second when you  say sorry by hugging  Ranveer gets up and says in his mind about Rupesh and Kanchan what kind of ideas keep popping in the  mind of this old man and old lady  Ishika with her bratty attitude say to Roop see I am really sorry , I  apologize to you from my heart ( she is saying sorry to him for her misdeed , false blame on him and her rudeness with such  attitude like doing favor on him    ) Roop  says its ok , no problem  Rupesh says to Ishika why are you thinking so much , hug him  Ranveer is angry and says in his mind I won't let my win turn into defeat so easily  Purvi brings juice  Ishika gets a bit close to Roop to hug him but Ranveer seeing purvi bringing juice deliberately pushes her on Ishika and juice falls on Ishika's clothes  Purvi says  sorry to Ishika , sorry I am so sorry Ranveer shouts at Purvi  Ishika says its ok to purvi I will come back after changing  Ishika goes to change  Roop is angry at Ranveer because he knows Ranveer deliberately pushed Purvi Ranveer smirks evilly looking at Roop 

Roop then gets a call He attends it and after hearing  happily says thank you so much to someone Thank you sir  thank you. Purvi gives Ranveer the juice  Roop after attending the call happily tells  Rupesh and Kanchan There is a good news I send papa's reports to a very senior and good doctor and he is in the town right now , it was his call According to him after surgery papa will start walking again  Ishika hears this and stops and turns back Kanchan is very happy hearing this  Rupesh is not happy but give a forced smile  Mota Kaka and Kanti are angry Roop happily says to Rupesh , Papa you will get well very soon Rupesh forcefully smiles  Kanchan is very happy  Ishika gets happy hearing this and happily runs towards Roop  Roop is surprised seeing her running towards him Ishika  happily tightly hugs Roop in front of all  Ranveer is angry seeing it Rupesh , Kanchan , Vaish , Purvi are  happy seeing it  Mota Kaka , Romila , Kanti are angry  Ishika while hugging Roop happily says to him I am so happy today Roopendera , you told such good news today , I cannot tell you , today is the best day of my life , my papa will get well soon , my papa will get complete well Roop gets happy hearing it and gently holds her  Rishta tha plays  Ranveer is very angry  Ishika is very happily hugging Roop  Rupesh and Kanchan are very happy seeing it  After sometime Ishika herself realizes she is hugging Roop in front of all and she looks at Purvi and Ranveer  She then blushes and  leaves Roop and runs to hug Rupesh and says to Rupesh I am so happy papa , now you will get completely well  Roop looks at Ranveer and says to him Doctor's phone came on such right time  Ranveer is very angry and butt hurt   Roop gestures to him God did it  Ranveer is angry  Ishika ask from Roop what more doctor said  Roop happily starts telling ( in mute voice ) Ranveer is very jealous and angry and in anger breaks the glass in his hands Everyone is shocked seeing his act   Ranveer is hatefully looking at Roop Kanti rushes to Ranveer and ask from  him what happened to you  Kanti scolds Purvi why you are standing like a statue go bring medicine  Purvi goes to bring medicine  Kanti hold's Ranveer's hand and ask Ranveer you should take care of yourself  but Ranveer angrily pulls his hand away from Kanti and storms to his room  Kanchan  ask  what happened to Ranveer ? 

Ranveer is standing alone very angry in his room, clenching his fists  Mota kaka comes to him in anger and taunts him Ranveer kumar ,  you did not eat anything , you broke 12 cents glass , you used to brag a lot you will throw Rupesh Patel out of the house ,do this , do that but what result came out ? Nil battey sannata ( Nothing ) Ranveer is angry  Mota Kaka calms down and says to Ranveer , to make them bow down in front of us , these small tricks will not be useful , think about something , big , big   Ranveer says to Mota kaka ,now see I will do something like this , that Roopendera and Ishika will not break but will be shattered 

Roop in the room is sitting on his sofa and happily hugging the pillow and recalls ( Flashback )Ishika  happily hugging him  Roop is happy and hugging the pillow  Ishika comes and closes the door and sees Roop happily hugging the pillow  Ishika is happy seeing it and pretends to cough near him but Roop is lost in his thoughts and hugging the pillow  Ishika comes in front of him and happy seeing hugging the pillow  Ishika clicks fingers on his face  Now Roop wakes up and hurriedly gets up Ishika ask from him what you are I mean what you were doing ?Ishika is blushing and turns to other side  Roop says to her I was hugging this pillow because I like it a lot , I like it  Ishika turns to him and says if you want to say  something to me say it straight forward , why are you talking in rounds Roop  replies to her I said  straight forward  I like this pillow a lot that's why I was hugging it , the things and people we LIKE , we hug them , then we also say I like you to them  Ishika blushes but then says ok so you like this pillow She then starts saying to him  in muted voice  

Kanchan is setting the bed  Rupesh sitting on the bed says in his mind , I was pretending to be unwell , but now after doctors final reports will come out , then Ishika and Roopendera will get separated No I won't let this happen  Someone knocks at the door  Kanchan thinks its Ishika and opens the door but its Ranveer who enters and sits in front of Rupesh asking him how he is ? Rupesh says to Ranveer its too late of night , it will be better if you go to your room  Kanchan angrily ask Ranveer , you better go to your room quietly otherwise I will call Roopendera and Ishika  Ranveer says to Kanchan and Rupesh you have so much trust on them but I have not come  to fight or argue with you both here neither I have come to threaten  you  Ranveer says to Rupesh actually  I am unable to sleep at night and the reason  of it is associated with you people

Ishika is continuously talking Roop puts hand on her mouth and say to her don't you get tired after speaking so much You do so much bak bak , kach kach  don't your mouth feel pain  Ishika nods her head no  Roop moves his hand away from her mouth  Roop says to her now you must be thirsty because you talk so much , I will bring water and yes and don't touch my pillow , its mine    Roop puts the pillow down lovingly patting the pillow Roop Picks up the jug sees its empty and says to her I will bring water Ishika gestures ok

Ranveer says to Rupesh and Kanchan the reason is Ishika . Rupesh and Kanchan are angry at Ranveer . Ranveer gets up and says to Kanchan what to do Ishika is so beautiful , my heart cannot get enough of her  Ranveer says to Rupesh at the last moment you changed the groom but my heart is not changed yet  Ranveer says to Kanchan I am telling you truth even today Ishika keeps coming in my thoughts and dreams  If there is any deal then tell me I will do it too  Kanchan angrily tries to slap Ranveer but Ranveer blocks her slap and holds her hand and shouts at her and pushes her away Kanchan screams in pain  Roop  and Ishika hear her scream Ranveer shouts at Kanchan  stay away , understood  Ranveer says to Kanchan vulgarly gesturing sometimes my heart feels like touching Ishika , seriously I have given her a name too with love Kesar jalebi   Rupesh gets very angry at Ranveer and gets up slapping Ranveer hard  Roop and Ishika come running to their room and see Ranveer being slapped by Rupesh  Ranveer evilly smirks seeing Roop  Roop , Ishika and Kanchan are surprised seeing Rupesh on his feet . Ishika gets happy seeing Rupesh standing Rupesh now realizes seeing them he ended his own drama in anger  Ranveer laughs and claps looking at Rupesh . Kanchan comes to Rupesh and emotionally says to him you are standing on your feet , you got well   Ranveer mocks Rupesh  mimicking Kanchan  yes Ishu s father you got well , you stood on your feet , how you got well suddenly overnight., your feet got new life overnight , please tell what is this drama Please tell . Rupesh is speechless   Roop , Ishika and  Kanchan are shocked hearing drama word . Ranveer says to Rupesh let me tell please  He shows Kanchan , Rupesh's report which he has put together again and tells her this is his report  Ranveer gives Kanchan the report Kanchan is shocked reading it  Ranveer says to her he was getting well from before but he did not want to stand up because if he would stand up then he would have to tell but if he would tell this then these two who are standing behind you they would have to break their marriage deal  Ishika is shocked black white hearing it  Roop says to Ranveer will you be quiet or  I ... Kanchan speaks up deal ?what deal ? Ranveer laughs looking at Roop and says to Kanchan  Roopendera and Ishika's marriage deal , you don't know about it Here see  Ranveer takes out Roop and Ishika 's chits on which they had written their wishes in temple and shows to Kanchan saying they had written on the chit and they even wished for  it  Kanchan takes the chits and read them and is shocked and in tears and look at Ishika  Ishika's  mouth is open . Ranveer says to Kanchan now you call it deal , contract , compromise  what to do Its something like this   Ranveer says to Kanchan pointing at Roop and Ishika They have nothing between them , no relationship  Kanchan is very hurt and cries  Screen freezes on Ishika with her mouth open

Precap

Ishika tries to says pacify Kanchan but Kanchan pushes her away Don't touch me  Roop holds Ishika when Kanchan pushes her away  Kanchan cries and says you both made pious relationship of marriage a business ( why the hell she is blaming Roop Didn't she understand from wish chits its Ishika s fault only ?She made this marriage a deal Roop is innocent )My daughter will do contract marriage

Rupesh says to Ishika I don't need this house  I am signing the property papers Ishika ask Rupesh please listen to me once with a cool mind  Rupesh says to Ishika  my decision is final  Rupesh ask Kanchan lets go Rupesh and Kanchan go   Ishika is tensed

BeautyBabe thumbnail

Roop Mard Ka Naya Swaroop 14th Decemeber 2018 Written Update 

Episode starts with Ranveer saying to Kanchan pointing at Roop and Ishika These two have no relationship between them  Kanchan recalls Flashback Ishika taking 7th phera with Roop around them ,Roop filling Ishika's maang and Ishika smiling  Kanchan recalls Flasbhack Faiba saying to her and Rupesh when shamsher has not accepted your daughter as his daughter in law then whose samdhi are you ? Kanchan recalls Flashback Ishika saying to her till papa does not get well , does not settle till then I and Roopendera will stay here in this house  Kanchan is hurt and tearful and ask from Rupesh you knew everything  Rupesh is quiet  Kanchan looks at Ishika who is shifting her eyes  here and there bcz her truth came out in front of her parents Kanchan looks at Rupesh and says  to Rupesh you knew everything and that is why you did not want to get well  Ranveer says to Kanchan chalo at last at least  all the truth came in front of you , now you can handle all this between you I should be not here , its such a low act  ram ram.. Ranveer goes Ishika goes to kanchan   and says mumma and holds her arm Kanchan  angrily pulls her hand away saying don't touch me Ishika .Ishika is pushed back  Roop holds Ishika when she is pushed back Ishika is shocked with her mouth open wide  Kanchan is crying and says to Ishika stay away from me .Ishika opens her mouth ultra wide Roop is feeling  Kanchan 's pain

Kanchan says to Roop and Ishika you both made the pious relationship of marriage a business (why the hell she is blaming Roop Didn't she understand from wish chits its Ishika s fault only  she made this marriage a deal Roop is innocent  )Kanchan cries and says my daughter will do contract marriage , my daughter will not do marriage but deal  Rupesh sits down Kanchan cries and says to Rupesh you both father and daughter together cheated me , you knew everything , that's why you did not want to get well Do you know how much I was worried for your health ?You don't care about this  , right ?

Mota kaka comes and mocks Kanchan  enough Kanchan, you don't need to boil your blood so much , otherwise you will get unwell  Kanchan goes to a side and cries Mota kaka says to Rupesh I really feel pity for you , your this daughter did not have her heart filled after getting her face blackened in the college that she started doing business of relationships Mota kaka says to Ishika , we also did business  Ishika but we never did business of relationships Mota kaka says to Rupesh now that you have got well ,now Roopendera will have to  go leaving this house and you people  Mota kaka says to Roop and Ishika , you had this deal between you  right ?Mota kaka says to Kanchan,  and kanchan how much insult will happen in the society when people will come to know about these both's relationship , that this girl after doing fake marriage with this boy have spend how many nights with him in same room  Rupesh gets up trying to say something to Mota kaka but he slips and  falls on the bed  Roop tries to help Rupesh but Mota kaka holds Rupesh pretending to be concerned and says I will help you Mota kaka makes Rupesh stand up and say to Roop I am his elder brother , when I will be useful to him . Mota kaka says to Rupesh see Rupesh now you have only one way left to save yourself that you yourself happily leave this house and city but before going out transfer this all property to me because  only then I will take the responsibility that your this daughter and Roopendera will not be disgraced in the society  Mota kaka says to Rupesh you have time only till yesterday  Mota Kaka goes glaring at Roop  Roop is feeling the pain of Ishika's parents  Roop comes to Rupesh and says to him Papa don't worry , we will find some solution Rupesh says no I don't want any solution , what will I do saving this house , when there is no love  between the people of this house Rupesh says I will sign the property papers  Rupesh goes Ishika tries to stop him but Rupesh says to her enough and goes out of the room Ishika sheds crocodile tears and tries to talk to her mother and says mumma try to understand me but Kanchan goes out of the room without looking at her Ishika cries  Roop looks at her but she goes crying to her room without looking at him

Ishika is crying in her room ( crocodile tears ) Roop comes to her with a glass of water  He gives Ishika water but she does not take it and keep crying Roop sits with her Ishika says to him all is my fault , everything happened because of me , I had the time to tell everything to mummy and papa but I could not be a good daughter , I hurt them so much and I put you too in all these complications  Ishika gets up shedding her crocodile tears with her back towards Roop and in a low voice says I am sorry I really sorry I am really sorry  Roop gets up and tries to console her by holding her shoulder but then stops his hand from touching her and says to Ishika , Ishika please you don't feel like this  To make her feel better he says to her whatever complications happened I am also equally responsible in this Ishika looks at Roop but too shameless to say you are not at fault , only I am  Ishika looks to other side and keeps  crying Roop consoles her  saying to her you wanted to see your father getting well  Ishika nods yes Roop says to her then your intention was not wrong Ishika looks at him and says to him like you sat in mandap without telling me and your intention was also not wrong Ishika recalls flashback Ishika removing the groom's sehra and angry  seeing Roop  Ishika recalls Flashback In hospital Roop telling her Ishika it was not my idea but it was your papa's plan  She barking at him was there no other way , was it important to marry me ,you could speak once ,give me one hint, could say  whatever I would have broken the marriage right there  Ishika recalls flashback She barking at Roop how could I forget this marriage was not a marriage but a deal right ? Roop says to her yes it is a deal , till papa does not get well I will have to stay with you Ishika recalls Flashback She lying in front of Roop  outside restaurant then why I was considered as a thing , why my decisions, my choice , what I wanted why this all was not seen Roop says to her  see ishika I know what happened , how it happened was very wrong but my intentions were never wrong

Ishika cries opening her mouth very wide and covers her face with her hands Roop tries to console her gently holding her shoulder Ishika puts her hands down from her face and says I am sorry I I am really sorry  Roop consoles her when both our's intentions are not wrong then why cry?Roop says to her parents get angry with their children but in the end they forgive their children too You go talk with them Ishika asks from him but how ? how should I talk to them My mummy never said anything to me before but today she is very angry with me I have hurt her heart Roop says to her look at me He turns her towards her and wipe her tears and says to her Ishika , we get angry with our own I think you should go and talk to her  if she will scold you then listen , when she will be able to take out all her heart's pain then she will understand you I am sure , go  Ishika nods ok and wipes her tears and goes to her mother After she is gone Roop emotionally painfully says to himself  you go talk to her and I know I have to talk to whom .

Rupesh is sadly standing on the terrace  Roop comes to the terrace with a shawl and puts it around Rupesh and says to him you will get cold Rupesh looks at Roop and takes the shawl Roop emotionally  says to Rupesh papa because of our mistakes you don't lose your house In fact I will say not our mistake but only my mistake  Rupesh looks at Roop understanding he is only blaming himself to save Ishika in front of him Roop says to Rupesh you please forgive Ishika , please . Rupesh does not reply  Roop says to Rupesh you know your daughter papa, where she thinks ahead, but  at least I should have thought of ahead ,even I did not think of ahead  I should not have said yes for this deal but I agreed but I bowed down in front of Ishika's this childish stubbornness but now if I came to confess so much , I want to confess something else too It might be a compromise for Ishika , a deal , but I loved your daughter and I will keep loving her Roop folds his hands in front of  Rupesh  and says its my mistake so you give me punishment not Ishika  Rupesh looks down 

Kanchan is sitting in house temple and looking at the goddess  Ishika comes to her and calls her but Kanchan does not reply to her neither look at her Ishika sits in front of Kanchan and says to her I was looking for you , mumma give me a chance to say my word Kanchan does not reply neither look at Ishika Ishika holds Kanchan's hands but Kanchan pulls her hands away and does not let her touch her and herself keep looking at the goddess Ishika says to Kanchan you remember when in childhood you used to get angry with me then to get promise from me you used to put my hand on this diya , today I  take oath till you won't talk to me I will not remove my hand from this diya Ishika puts her hand on the diya to  blackmail her mother Kanchan does not look at her but feels worried hearing her words Ishika says to her mother its good I found you here , in the temple , in front of god , I will be able to ask forgiveness from you I know maa I gave you pain ,hid things from you , lied to you , hurt you but I had no intention to hurt you I will never do anything like this again , I am really sorry I was only doing it for papa Ishika then feels the heat to her hand and pulls her hand away herself  Worried Kanchan holds her hand if she got hurt but then realizes and leaves her hand Kanchan says to Ishika don't do this Ishika , you know very well if you will get pain , we will get pain and you already have given us too much pain  Kanchan goes to her room Ishika calls her but Kanchan goes Ishika sits with her mouth open

Mota kaka is celebrating pouring alcohol in his glass and happily says to Ranveer tomorrow Rupesh and company will be out of this house , wow jamai raaj wow , you attacked two targets with one arrow Mota Kaka tries to drink but Ranveer angrily takes the glass from him and says to him next time before insulting me think twice I am not a naive player , my name is Ranveer Singh Vaghela understood and one more thing according to my plan tomorrow you will get the sign of that old man on the property papers  Ranveer drinks Mota kaka is happy and says good After drinking Ranveer thrust the glass in Mota Kaka's hands and goes . Mota kaka is shocked

Ranveer is going out Roop angrily pins him by the wall and ask from him  why you needed to do all this  Ranveer angrily pushes Roop in his position , pin him by the wall and angrily says to him you both did , I only said  , by the way it is your mistake , neither you would have won that hug challenge , neither I would get mad , neither I would have said anything about your this deal What did you think if Ishika hugged you so I will too hug you I gave you  such reply that you will remember this whole life now you will ask why ? Because tomorrow Ishika will not have roof on her head , she and her parents will be homeless  Ranveer taunts Roop you hug more . Ranveer goes

Next morning

Kanchan is helping Rupesh to get ready Ishika comes to Rupesh and ask from him what is happening Papa ?whole family is standing in lounge and Mota kaka is saying you are signing the property papers today Rupesh says to her he has said right and you have heard it right too I don't want this home I am signing the property papers  Rupesh tries to go Kanchan goes with him Ishika says to Rupesh papa at least for once listen to me with cool mind  Rupesh says to her where you listen to anyone so that I should listen to you   Rupesh says to her my decision is final  He asks Kanchan lets go Rupesh and kanchan go Screen freezes on Ishika

Precap Roop says to Mota kaka and Praful I will not tolerate one thing in this house which is the disrespect & insult of the woman 

Vaish gives Praful tea but he carelessly holds the cup and drops it by his own mistake but blames Vaish for it and shouts at Vaish she cannot even tea properly Praful forcefully grabs Vaish's hand and  pours hot tea on her  hand Vaish screams in pain Praful grabs Vaish's face and shouts at her that Roopendera said one line and your tongue got so long Praful tries to slap Vaish but Roop grabs his hand

Inspector comes and ask who is Praful Patel  Praful is shocked  The inspector says  his wife has blamed him for domestic violence on her Mota kaka , Ranveer , Praful are shocked

Roop says to Vaish , Bhabhi I want to help you but if today you remained quiet then even police will be not be able to help you Please Bhabhi be courageous I am with you but please tell everything to the police  

BeautyBabe thumbnail

Roop Mard Ka Naya Swaroop 17th December 2018 Written Update

Patels

All family is together at the lounge Rupesh is sitting with Mota Kaka and opens the file to sign the property papers  Roop says to Rupesh Papa , before signing the papers once...But Rupesh stops him and sign the papers and give them to Mota Kaka . Mota kaka laughs evilly  Mota kaka gets up and says the dream I have been seeing since years , finally got fulfilled today Mota Kaka says to Rupesh your family has only time till evening , get lost sooner from this house otherwise  Mota kaka loudly boast  I am the only owner of this house I am the only owner  Mota Kaka laughs evilly Ranveer , Praful , Kanti and Romila are too very happy  Rupesh gets up and angrily says to Mota kaka I will not leave this house Mota Kaka , Ranveer , Kanti , Romila , Praful are shocked Rupesh comes to Mota kaka and says to him you are not the only owner of this house Mota bhai ,The lawyer comes saying he is saying right The lawyer tells Mota Kaka and everyone Mr Rupesh Patel cannot  transfer his  share in this house to anyone now because he has already transferred his share of this house to someone else   Ishika gets happy assuming Rupesh transferred all property to her   Rupesh and Kanchan smile Mota kaka , Ranveer , Romila , Kanti , Praful are shocked  Ranveer angrily comes to the lawyer and grab his collar and angrily says to him if you lied then I will throw you in the jail , speak truth , he has transferred  his share to whom  Ranveer pushes the lawyer  Mota Kaka comes to the lawyer and ask from him what are you saying ? Tell he has given his share to whom Show me. The lawyer give Mota Kaka the file saying see yourself  Mota Kaka check the papers and is shocked and angry  Rupesh and Kanchan are happy . Ranveer ask from Mota Kaka who ? Mota kaka angrily says Roopendera Singh Vaghela   Roop is shocked hearing this  Ishika is shocked , jealous and angry Ranveer is shocked and angry  Ishika says This house  on Roopendera's name ? Mota Kaka shouts looking at Roop , Roopendera Singh Vaghela  Roop is shocked hearing Rupesh transferred his  property to him  Rupesh and Kanchan are happy Rupesh come to Mota Kaka and says yes Mota Bhai , now I am  not the co-owner of this Patel Niwas , but co- owner is my daughter Ishika's husband , Roopendera Singh Vaghela  Rupesh shouts at Mota Kaka ,go, tell the world outside this marriage is fake , is a deal , nobody is going to believe you  Mota Kaka is very angry  Rupesh says to Mota Kaka because Mota bhai if it would be like this then I would not have transferred  my property to Roopendera's name   Ishika is jealous and angry and come to Rupesh and ask from him Papa I cannot understand why you gave this property to Roopendera , you called the lawyer and signed the papers and you did not even think about discussing for once  Rupesh says to her even you did not ask from me , you did what you wanted to do so I also did what I wanted  

Roop comes to Rupesh and say to him Papa I want to talk to you first, can we go inside and talk  Please . Rupesh goes with Roop  Jealous Ishika runs after them Rupesh comes to his room Ishika stops Roop at the door and say to him Roopendera a lot of mess has happened in this marriage drama, this all should not have happened , everything has to be fixed You stay here I will talk to papa first Roop  stays Ishika runs inside and says to Rupesh , papa what are you doing ?There is still time you please take any decision after thinking properly You cannot give all this to Roopendera   Rupesh strictly says to her I want to talk to Roopendera alone . Ishika is jealous and says ok whatever you want to talk , talk in front of me  Rupesh say to her you go Ishika is angry Rupesh strictly ask her to go  Ishika angrily looks at Roop Rupesh calls Roop  Ishika goes out Roop comes in  Rupesh ask Roop , son close the door  Ishika is angry hearing this . Roop closes the door Ishika is butt hurt

Roop comes to Rupesh and say to him Papa , Ishika is right , if anyone has right on this house its your daughter, not mine and why you transferred this property on my name? If you wanted to transfer it , you could have done transferred it on Ishika's name Papa  Rupesh says to Roop , no , I transferred this house on your name only for the sake of yours and Ishika's relationship  Roop ask from  him Papa I did not understand  Rupesh says to Roop , Roopendera when last night you took all the blame on yourself to save Ishika , I understood that you are so good , sorted and sensible boy and you handle my daughter too , I know she does not understand you but see Roopendera , son , you know Haren Bhai ,that man for his greed can get his own daughter married to a devil like Ranveer then what he will do with my daughter and wife  Rupesh says to Roop I am only staying in this house because of Ishika's wish and her insistence , son this house's walls are breaking , I cannot see all this happening and only one person can put this house together and its you son Rupesh extend his hand to Roop and begs to Roop , son promise to me , promise to me you will never leave this house, promise to me you will never break this relationship  Rupesh folds his hands in front of Roop and beg to him please promise to me son Roop stops Rupesh from begging to him holding his hands and say to him Papa I promise to you I will never leave supporting Ishika and thank you for having faith on me , trusting me ,Today you entrusted to  me two most important things to you, who are most dear to you and I promise to you I fulfill this responsibility whole life  Roop tries to take Rupesh's ashirwaad but Rupesh stops him from touching his feet , blesses him  and happily hugs him

Ishika  outside is burning in jealousy and says to herself don't know what they are talking inside I should see  She opens the door and see Rupesh and Roop moving on away from hug  Ishika is very jealous  Rupesh and Roop are holding each other's hands  Ishika is jealous Roop goes out  Ishika looks at her father Rupesh goes out without looking at her

Roop comes to the lounge followed by Rupesh and Ishika  Ranveer tries to instigate Roop not take the property  Ranveer says to Roop ,  Roopendera  I hope you did not forget who you are , you are Roopendera Singh Vaghela I hope you did not forget your principles You are not going to eat forbidden earning You work at  garage , work hard there and eat from your own hard earned money Your pride is because of it yaar , just think you are ghar jamai now , to take the property of the in laws Isn't it against your principles ?Listen to me don't take this wealth , you will never do any wrong work  Roop shows his hand to Ranveer gesturing him to stop  Ranveer is angry  Roop takes the papers from the lawyer  The lawyer tell him where to sign Roop signs the papers  Rupesh , Kanchan , Vaish and Purvi are happy Rest all are angry  Roop after signing give the papers to the lawyer and ask from the lawyer  sign done , deal is done  Ranveer is angry  Lawyer nods yes  Roop ask from lawyer I did not do anything wrong right Wakeel sahab? The lawyer says no , you did absolutely right  Roop looks at Ranveer Ranveer is very angry  The lawyer says to Roop from today you are legal co -owner of this property  Rupesh and Kanchan are happy Ishika is jealous  Roop shakes hand with the lawyer The lawyer leaves 

Mota kaka tries to storm to his room but Roop stops him asking him stop Mota kaka where are you going . Mota kaka stops  Roop comes to Mota kaka and says to him one thing is clear now , that I am the co owner of this house now , now there is no doubt left in this but along with this I want to clearly tell you one thing more , either its this part of house , that part of the house or any part of the house I will never tolerate one thing in this house and that is the disrespect and insult of women  Roop says to Mota kaka, Mota kaka  either this half house is on your name or whole city It does not affect me but from today if you tried to force your wrong orders on your wife , daughter and daughter in laws then your reverse counting will start  Roop says to Praful  and yes praful bhai if now even you thought about raising hand on your wife then you know this very well my hand is much heavier than you Ranveer Bhai is witness of it , ask from him  Roop comes to Ranveer and say to him  Ranveer Bhai you might be a police officer but it won' t take me one minute to send you in the jail , if now even one tear came into the eyes of Purvi because of you  then that one tear will bring such flood that your uniform and your this attitude will flow in it . Purvi is very happy hearing it Kanti is also happy hearing it  Roop comes to Patel ladies and say to them From now on wards you all ladies don't need to live in fear in this house , live happily , comfortably and with peace  Rupesh and Kanchan are very proud of Roop  Ishika is  happy and adoring Roop 

Praful says to Roop Oh hero this half house is transferred on your name not all the people of this house, now you will tell us how we should behave with our  women Roop says to him yes if you won't know how to behave then it has to be told to you Bhai  Roop ask from Mota Kaka I am saying right Mota Kaka  Mota kaka is speechless  Roop says to Praful it will be better how fast you understand otherwise end will be very bad Like that of a dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghaat ka It will be better if you calm down and be careful

Rupesh says to Ishika did you see Ishika ?as soon as I transferred the property to Roopendera , the direction of wind in this house has started changing  Ishika is happy and adoring Roop 

Night

Kanchan is with Roop and Ishika in Roop's room and says to Roop , son outside you talked about the respect and honor of the women, in so many years nobody talked about it in this house neither told others Thank you son  Roop says to her you are welcome Kanchan goes giving him her love  Ishika rudely says to Roop if you are so much wise then do one more wise work , give the property back to papa  Roop ask her what ? He says to her its not possible now Ishika is angry  Roop says to her in playful way now I am the owner of this house  Ishika is angry and opens her mouth very wide  Ishika rudely say to him you and owner of this house ?I will tell you  She goes to cupboard and abusively throws Roop's clothes at him  Roop sternly ask from her what are you doing  Have you gone mad  Ishika throws his clothes at him and rudely barks at him I am not mad but you have gone mad Papa transferred property on your name and you took it comfortably couldn't you give him back  Roop comes to her and sternly say to her no I cannot give it back I came here after talking about woman respect outside but this does not mean that men have no respect I deserve respect too and you have no right to talk to me like this  Don't do this  Ishika 's face is smashed now  Roop says to her in playful way especially when I am the owner of this house now you have no right to give me any kind of orders  so just relax  Roop comfortably lays on the bed saying now I will live king like life  I have struggled enough and now better put in this your brain , don't try to give me any kind of order   Ishika is butt hurt and rudely say to him owner of this house She takes the pillow and abusively try to hit him with the pillow but Roop grabs the pillow and put it below his head and say to her enough now how much more you will work hard and instead of taking out anger on me you better accept the reality because it's the truth  Ishika is butt hurt and angry Roop says to her go and bring chaach for me  Ishika is angry and glares at Roop  Roop says to her not chaach but bring milk shake for me , whatever you can make good bring it If you will listen to me then its possible my decision changes  Ishika rudely says to him stop your drama This bed is mine  Roop says to her this bed , this room , this half house is on my name now its my wish wherever I go and sleep wherever I wish to sleep Ishika is too much butt hurt and storms out of the room 

Mota kaka and Ranveer are sitting in the lounge and having tea  Vaish is serving the tea  Mota kaka ask from Ranveer now what ? any new plan to grab the new owner of this house Ranveer says not now but very soon  Vaish gives Praful tea but he carelessly holds the cup and the cup falls down  Praful shouts at her can't you even serve tea properly  Vaish apologizes to him  Praful pushes Vaish to the side and pick up the tea pot He grabs Vaish's hand and pour hot tea on her hand  Vaish screams in pain Ishika , Kanchan  Rupesh , Romila , Kanti all come running hearing Vaish screaming and shocked seeing Praful pouring tea on her hand  Ishika does not do anything but  quietly keep standing with her mouth open After Praful has poured all tea on Vaish's hand he leaves her hand  Vaish hold her hand in pain and say to Praful what sort of behavior is this Praful grabs her face and say to her you will tell me how to behave ?that Roopendera spoke one line and you forgot your place , your tongue got so long Praful tries to slap Vaish but Roop stops the slap Praful is shocked seeing him  Roop is angry at him 

Precap  Ranveer says to Roop leave my brother in law's hand otherwise I can arrest you for raising hand on my brother in law  Roop leaves Praful's hand  Ranveer is happy assuming Roop got scared

Inspector comes and ask who is Praful Patel His wife has blamed him for domestic violence  Roop comes and tells inspector pointing at Praful He is Praful Patel and she is his wife Vaishnavi Patel  Praful has  assaulted his wife , arrest him  Ranveer is angry

BeautyBabe thumbnail

Roop Mard Ka Naya Swaroop 18th December 2018

Night

Episode starts with Praful grabbing the face of Vaishnavi and shouting at her now you will tell me how to behave That Roopendera spoke one line and your tongue got so long  Praful tries to slap Vaish but Roop grabs his hand  Praful is shocked & scared seeing Roop  Roop is angry at Praful  Vaish is relieved seeing Roop Mota Kaka shouts at Roop, Roopendera this is our family's matter  Ranveer says to Roop ,Roopendera leave my brother in law's hand  otherwise I can arrest you for raising hand on my brother in law  Roop leaves Praful's hand and goes out of the house. Praful, Ranveer and Mota Kaka are happy assuming Roop got scared from them  Ranveer brags in front of everyone My younger brother is a bit talkative He give good speech but see how he ran away hearing about arresting. Ishika says to Vaish I will get your  hand bandage

Mota Kaka and family are sitting in the lounge  Ishika brings Vaish with her and say to Praful , Praful Bhai does anyone do this ? See how much her hand is burnt Is this some sort of behavior  Rupesh and Kanchan too come there Praful rudely say to Vaish enough of your crying now ,now come to the room and massage my head ,these days Roopendera is giving me enough headache

Door bell rings Ishika opens the door and is shocked seeing police The inspector comes in  Mota Kaka , Kanti , Ranveer , Praful Rupesh , Kanchan , Vaish are shocked seeing the inspector  Rupesh ask from inspector , inspector sahab you at this time of night ? Whats the matter ? Inspector ask from them who is Praful Patel Everyone is shocked hearing it Praful gets up and ask from inspector why you came here  The inspector tells, to arrest him  Mota kaka and family including Ranveer is shocked black and white  The inspector says his wife has put domestic violence blame on him  Roop comes and tells the inspector pointing to Praful Inspector sahab he is Praful Patel , who has assaulted his wife and she is his wife Vaishnavi Patel , arrest him The inspector tries to arrest Praful but Ranveer says to inspector one minute you cannot arrest him what proof you have ?any witness? You cannot arrest him on the saying of some third one ,you know this  Mota Kaka lies to inspector when women work in the kitchen they get hurt  You can ask from Vaishnavi how she got hurt while cooking in the kitchen Mota Kaka say to Vaish to tell inspector whether your husband did something or your hand got  burnt while making tea as the pot accidentally fell on your hand  Vaish is tearful but does not say anything  Mota kaka says in Kanti's ear  Make your daughter in law understand to stay in her limits  Kanti goes to Vaish and grab her arm turning her  towards her and in threatening way say to her   Vaishanvi bahu , don't do such mistakes and in the house such things keep happening You are  a good daughter in law , right ? Roop comes to Vaish and says to her  Bhabhi you remember the day when we met for the first time Vaish nods her head yes  Flashback  Roop came to drop Patels car at their house  Vaish running out of the house coming in front the car Roop shocked seeing her 

Roop says to Vaish then I could not help you even after i wanted to help you , I could not do anything for you even after I wanted to because I did not know you then ,neither I recognized you then  Bhabhi I want to help you I want to fight for your respect and honor but if today you remained quiet then even police will not be able to help you ,if today you remained quiet then again tomorrow hand will be raised on you in this house Please Bhabhi be strong , I am with you , nothing will happen to you but please tell everything to the police , please  

Mota Kaka ask Kanti to take Vaishnavi inside  Kanti holding Vaish's arm rudely say to Vaish come  Roop says to Vaish, Bhabhi please once talk to the police Kanti rudely show her hand to Roop to stop and rudely say to Roop don't instigate my daughter in law again and again Kanti drags Vaish with her  shouting at  her come Ishika says to Vaish say something Bhabhi , speak , don't be scared , speak something  Roop says to Ishika ,no Ishika How much we could help her we did but now she will have to take the next step herself  Vaish angrily says to Kanti stop Kanti is shocked  Vaish pulls her hand away from Kanti and goes to inspector and tells him showing her hand to him My husband Praful did this to me He deliberately poured hot tea on my hand  Vaish cries Roop consoles her  Roop ask from inspector do you need more proofs ? The inspector says no Inspector calls the constables and ask them to take Praful  Praful and Mota Kaka look at Ranveer but Ranveer is helpless Police  arrest Praful Praful hatefully glare at Roop Police take Praful Praful is hatefully glaring at Roop  After Police has taken Praful  Roop consoles a crying Vaishnavi and say to her you did absolutely right Bhabhi.Roop says to her now no matter  what anyone says  you don't need to be scared , because I promised to you on same day I will support you always , never let anything happen to you I will fulfill my promise  Vaish smiles looking at Roop showing her trust on him

Roop says to Mota kaka and, Ranveer now I hope my words will be taken seriously in this house because now I will not tolerate any woman's insult and mistreatment in this house Mota Kaka shouts at Vaish  & comes to her & tries to threaten her I will correct your brain Vaish gets scared Roop come in front of Vaish becoming her shield  Mota Kaka gets scared seeing Roop and does not say anything more  and goes to his room  Kanti tries to pacify Roop and Vaish whats the need to do so much for a small argument  Ishika says to Kanti then why Bhabhi pay such big price for a small argument if it was such small argument then why such big accident ? Ranveer angrily storms to his room Kanti storms to her room Vaish cries and ask from Roop now what will happen ? Roop says to her now everything will be alright Bhabhi  you don't need to be scared at all ,because Praful Bhai has got good lesson , in fact everyone got  Give me your phone  Vaish gives Roop her phone  Roop feeds his number in her phone's speed dialing and says to Vaish I have saved my number in your phone's speed dial , whenever you need me , call me , I will come to help you ok . Vaish says to Roop  Thank you Roopendera , I was able get courage in me  to do this only because of you and your support Thank you so much  Ishika says to Vaish I will take you to your room Ishika takes Vaish to her room

Shamsher returns to home from duty Kamla tells him he will bring water for him  Kinjal greets her father  Faiba gives shamsher  a letter This came for you  Shamsher takes the letter and starts opening it  Faiba tells him Jeetu called today and said your phone was not getting connected  did you talk to him ? Shamsher says he will .Shamsher reads the letter its court summon for the hearing of his case  Shamsher gets worried reading it and says it's the court summon of same case's hearing  Kamla brings water and gets worried hearing it  Shamsher says I will have to go to court  Faiba , Kamla , Jigna and Kinjal are shocked hearing it  Kamla recalls Flashback  Ranveer taking shamsher with him after arresting him  The tray falls down from Kamla's hands  Faiba ask from shamsher but I thought that case was over why they called you now ? Shamsher is worried but says to everyone , no one needs to take tension , its only police investigation Worried Faiba ask from Shamsher they won't arrest you again ? right?  Shamsher says to Faiba if I would have done anything wrong only then they would arrest me I did nothing wrong Shamsher goes to his room  Faiba prays to God and goes to her room  Kamla is tearful  Jigna says to Kamla , Baap ji does not say it but he is worried Kinjal says to Kamla last time Roop saved us somehow  but now what we will do Mai?

Kamla comes to Shamsher with phone and says to him in such time someone own is needed , you don't go there alone I will call and tell Roopendera You take him with you  Kamla tries to call Roop but Shamsher snatches phone from kamla and says no don't dare to call him  I don't need Roopendera I don't need anyone Its my matter I will deal it myself Kamla is worried

Next morning

Roop is combing his hair  Ishika comes with breakfast pretending to be goody and says to Roop Breakfast   Roop says breakfast and that too with such beautiful smile Thank you Is it mine another birth or your's ?Roop sits and says looking at breakfast wow samosa , jalebi wow but seeing it looks you got it from outside , Ishika starts rubbing her ears because Roop caught the truth she did not make the breakfast herself but got it from outside  Roop says it is easily available in the market in the morning , whats big in it but I am very happy you are doing this for me but I am double happy because  you by doing this are giving me King type feeling  , you know what if I had pearl necklace then I would have given it to you   Ishika says you don't have pearl necklace but you have the property you can give it to me  Roop laughs and says good joke  I will give you the property for this samosa jalebi ,dhokla, don't you think you are asking too much  Roop says to her you can do one thing  these days my hands hurt  so much so I cannot eat with my hands , so If you  can feed me with your hands  Ishika in low voice curses Roop I wish to make your whole body useless so that you can do no work Roop has heard it but ask from her are you saying something ?Ishika lies nothing and pretends to be goody for the sake of property and says to him I will feed you, I will feed you very nicely  She sits and ask from Roop so what you will eat ? Dhokla ? She feeds him dhokla with her hands  Ishika says to Roop you know what ? I have a fantastic solution for this property problem  Roop ask from her solution ?you have? Ishika says to Roop  I was thinking .. Roop says to her one second ( give me )juice  Ishika gives a forced smile and says sure She puts the dhokla in the plate but Roop says to her don't keep it in the plate but keep it your hand and pick juice in other hand Ishika says to him if I will keep it in my hand then how will I make you drink juice  Ishika gives him juice  Roop take juice from her saying thank you  Ishika says to Roop so its like this that you will not have do deal with papa , you will not have convince papa too  , the property you have , you transfer all the property to me and you  say to papa I love Ishika so much , I love her so much that I gave all property to her Roop  coughs hearing it and acts to spill the juice out  Ishika is shocked and ask from him what happened what was so much shocking in it  Roop says to her its not shocking but its half truth half lie  Ishika ask from him what do you mean half truth half lie? Roop gets up and picks the made for each other twin watches the resort manager gifted to them and shows them to Ishika and say to Ishika made for each other watches He gives Ishika her watch asking her take it  Ishika takes it  Ishika says to him that's right but why you were saying half truth half lie ? mean? Roop says to her I will tell you ,sit first  They sit  Roop says to her it is half truth and half lie  See I want to transfer all property to you it's a complete lie  Ishika is butt hurt hearing it  Roop says  truth is I do love  Ishika is happy hearing it  Rishta tha plays  Roop emotionally painfully says to Ishika the thing is ,now I am with you and you don't respect me, don't  value me when I will go away then you will realize Ishika gets up turning her back towards Roop  Roop says to her Ishika at least think for once why this all is happening Instead of Ranveer bhai you got married to me at last moment , your papa transferred this all property on my name at last moment Our relationship and our circumstances  got changed at last moment why this all is happening There must be some reason behind this  Roop comes to Ishika Ishika turns to him Roop says to her this universe is doing everything to bring us together Ishika ,can you at least for once , just for once see this relationship with a different view only once , please  Ishika is happy hearing it  Roop says to her there is no hurry To think I can give you He looks at his watch and then  says to her  I can give you my whole life Ishika is very happy hearing it and  mesmerized by him and adoring him through her expressions. Roop says to her you can tell me till the evening too whenever you want  Ishika is happy, mesmerized by him and adoring him   Roop says to her I am going out for some important work  Rishta tha plays Roop looks at Ishika she is still mesmerized by him adoring him  Roop tries to go Ishika is happily thinking and blushing  Roop stops at the door turns back and looks at her  and smiles seeing her happy Roop coughs to get her attention  Ishika turns to him  Roop ask from her what are you thinking ?if you need my help in thinking then you can call me I won't leave you so easily  Ishika is very happy hearing this Roop smiles and waves bye her Ishika happily waves bye to him but then realizes she is waving him bye but she does not put her hand down  Roop waves her bye  Ishika waves bye to him  Roop goes Ishika  happily looks at him 

Precap Roop says to Shamsher I will go with you Shamsher says to him I don't need you Roop says to him I know you don't need me but its my duty but I will not  get back from my duty  Shamsher says to him I told you, you won't come Shamsher tries to sit in his jeep  Roop says and I said I will come so means I will come Roop takes Kamla's ashiwaad and sits in the jeep with shamsher

Some goons hit Roop with the iron rod Shamsher is concerned for Roop The goons hit Shamsher with the iron rod too The goons fire bullet

Libra123 thumbnail
just saw some segments of shanky and yashjee..looks very interesting, i will definitely watch these scens..what i noticed, there is perfect chemistry between papa beta, maa beta, bhai bahene, maa papa, everything in that family looks so natural.. then come Ishika & co everything in that family is so fake, absolutely no chemistry between anyone in the family.. then Roop Ishika .. such a big blunder. no wonder this jodi is failing miserably .. no offense.. this actress is too plastic to act and not good looking either.. she is so boring and impossible to tolerate..she can only drive away viewers..only if only the actress is gone, the show has the potential to be another BV
BeautyBabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Libra123

just saw some segments of shanky and yashjee..looks very interesting, i will definitely watch these scens..what i noticed, there is perfect chemistry between papa beta, maa beta, bhai bahene, maa papa, everything in that family looks so natural.. then come Ishika & co everything in that family is so fake, absolutely no chemistry between anyone in the family.. then Roop Ishika .. such a big blunder. no wonder this jodi is failing miserably .. no offense.. this actress is too plastic to act and not good looking either.. she is so boring and impossible to tolerate..she can only drive away viewers..only if only the actress is gone, the show has the potential to be another BV

you must watch No words are enough to describe beauty of Roop and Shamsher's scenes  ❤️They are a must watch  Edited by BeautyBabe - 5 years ago
kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mahi , Jia where are you both ?stopped updating ?🤔