Bepannah,My thoughts, One's sneeze, another's cold!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 95 27.7.18. one's sneeze , another's cold !

"An irritation in the nose, causes one to expel air from the mouth  and nose  in an explosive , spasmodic involuntary action! The sneeze is often used in figurative expressions. Zoya's sneeze and its effect made me play around with the term. As sneeze is unimportant. Anjana tends to sneeze at Zoya! literally indicates much disapproval towards Zoya's presence in the house, especially around Adi. We see Anjana belittles Zoya at every given opportunity. However by now Anjana figuratively speaking, cannot take Zoya as one to be sneezed at! As she is aware that Zoya is not someone who should be ignored, taken lightly, or dismissed at any given point in time. Zoya too has caught on that Adi's mother is not one to be treated with disdain or one seen as someone who is without consequence.

Going by my title some negative elements in Hooda house look upon Zoya's persona much like an infectious sneeze! With far reaching adverse effects upon both Adi and the rest of the family. Within the episode, we see issues as insignificant like the odd sneeze for one,  turning into the shape of nasty cold for another. Characters experience a negative situation which consequently creates a worse experience for those related to the character.

Take the scenario of Sakshi's gun point video call, well orchestrated by Anjana so her boys can hear it from the horse's mouth she  will not join them at the anniversary celebrations. Where  Adi and Arjun's, simple niggling irritation to contact Sakshi since  ages! ends up partially making them happy. Sakshi suffers  far more worse consequences  by being subjected to Anjana's obsessive behaviour, and scathing remarks!

Where Adi equates doing away with flying as bidding fare well to his past and moving on. In the same instance his need to meet Sakshi again,to settle her in Hooda family is all about goodness retaining its shape whilst being surrounded by evil.On the other hand Anjana's cruel captivity of Sakshi while the silent bust of Buddha watches on, shows how evil flourishes most when it dispels all fear of god and keeps selfish motives forefront.

Furthermore It's Adi's keen sense of protection for loved ones that makes  him observe Sakshi's wounded hand. Mowing the lawn especially dry grass suggests worries and encountering wrong people! Mowing green grass is all about new life and growth! I would say, Sakshi's wound shows its effect in the form of Anjana's blooded stained fingers, which may have been transferred onto the satin, expensive  sari  Anjana gifts Zoya. Something not to be sneezed at.. ignored. As it  predicts a widespread of viral cold I would say so.

Fine use of pathetic fallacy by the CV's where the inanimate storm raging outside  reflects  the human tumult  that brews up during the video call involving Adi, Arjun , Sakshi and Anjana in the back ground. Anjana is like the cruel wind in a frenzied storm destroying all  further connection between her sons and Sakshi.

The reference to WIFI is aptly used. As known the dot in the logo  symbolizes the WIFI source... based in Hooda house? The waves which emanate from the dot represent the strength of the WIFI. Can this clue lead to the fact that Sakshi , just may be  based in Hooda house itself? Can the brothers pick up the inference, that  they both are the devices that can pick up signals that can lead to Sakshi? Shall I think it's a matter not to treated lightly. As connectivity to the hearts cannot be interrupted forever by approaching storms.

Anjana bandaging Sakshi's arm symbolizes how Anjana provides superficial cover over  Sakshi's physical, spiritual and emotional wounds. Will Sakshi be ever set free??

The boom! thunder of the  storm! serves  warnings  about the approaching  deluge. This  time the heavens open and pour down. Give a clean clear shine on all animate and in aminate alike. For four young hearts, the torrential Mumbai rains gives the green signal to gather nourishment for their existing bonds.

For caring older souls! the rains and deluge is seen as an extreme weather conditions. When family members can be drawn into dangerous pot holes on their path., submerged under excessive flooding. Thus water, water, everywhere does effect life in all forms or shape!

Zoya seems full on flooded! by the load of work commitments.The forthcoming anniversary event! On top of this, Zoya is also overwhelmed by her sisters proposition to hire her as  an intern at Zosh events!

Zoya sees the deluge of Noors vigour and enthusiasm! as an opportunity to tutor her sister into learning to balance a firm dedication to work, alongside  matters of interest to her heart. To me here the beauty of the scene lies in the fact that Zoya is not flooded by her position in the family ,being the older sister. She ensures Noor too values the prime position of parents in a family. Hence Noor seeks permission from her mother to work at Hooda house, as Zoya initially facilitates her sisters need.

Noor's arrival with the Zosh workforce at Arjun's door step  shielded by a pretty peach blossom umbrella is pleasant surprise for him. Like Zoya, for Noor too, working on the anniversary project is  to provide herself a canopy of shelter and protection against her fathers searching eyes and wrath! into interacting with Arjun the love of her life. Moreover ,having  an umbrella  of a job  over her head, ensures Noor she is protected  by the canopy of power and dignity! as well!

Adi too is readily being overwhelmed and swept away by the full on flood of a subtle fondness he is feels for Zoya. It's like forever, at any time  he is niggled  and irritated  by Zoya's absence , enough to make him sneeze loudly ! Its hard to hold back all that he feels for her. Still in great style he disguises his emotional deluge by admixing his queries about Zoya from her arrived staff with light  humour! Viola! The wedding party arrives, pardon me! But will someone tell me where is the  bride herself??

Here comes the bride! Erhhh..the water nymph !!! It's flood of emotions, that soak Adi like a sponge! Gawking at her twisted wet hair. Reminds Adi that Zoya's hair, wet or dry, symbolizes to him! a sensuality. Wide eyed he stares at Zoya , yet again she  appears before him  drenched by the waters from the heavens! Symbolizes Zoya as being sheltered in Adi's house, dressed in blue, huddled, smitten cold and wet.. still she appears to wash away all her blues and concerns! In the refuge of Adi's house, before his fixed love struck   stare! 

Atishooo! Her sneeze breaks  the  deluge of his smitten trance! The chances are her sneeze! Will result as a stinking cold !upon someone closely related to Adi!  But  for now Zoya humours him with her flirty humming.. she recalls  how sullen he looks recently  so a light moment from her would not go amiss. But pragmatic Adi demands to get her a change of clothes as  his first priority! She agrees, but slaps on a condition they go watch a film together!  With reluctance he succumbs to her manipulative demands! Getting her dry and safe is more important. Even confirmation of his ticket will be awaited, as first things first! 

Its common sense, plus ironic that Adi should go through his mothers wardrobe to find a change of clothes for Zoya. Anjana is the closest woman to him in his life, who unfortunately is short with Zoya .Still Adi has to be given credit that both verbally and now practically, he aims to build bridges between Zoya and his mother. In a subtle way we are given the pleasing impression that young Zoya may just, qualify for becoming the DIL of this household... Adi's unaccepted thought. How ever quite contrary to what his mother can tolerate.

Anjana's interaction to Zoya in her room, with Adi selecting a sari for  Zoya, is all about flooding Zoya out of her room! Hoodas life! Its amusing to see under Adi's strict scrutiny  Anjana is forced to gift her own precious silk sari to Zoya as a change of clothes! From a girl Anjana dislikes, to a mock bahu! The action can be interpreted symbolically as an auspicious omen given to a cleansed and purified DIL from a MIL.. one can be sure that Anjana will not be flooded by any such biddings of providence!

Its notable that where Zoya tends to bend backwards to show courtesy  towards Anjana. Noor lets go off her tongue and speaks exactly what she feels about Anjana!! However  both the brothers tend to underplay responses coming from both the sisters.

However in full flood ,both sisters Zoya and Noor stumble across some clues that can catch Anjanas deluge of dangerous misdeeds. Zoya notices Anjana's blood stained fingers! Without  batting an eye lid Anjana lies and passes Sakshi's  blood stains as vermillion used to put tilak on a deity. So flooded Anjana is by evil, that even being profane and sacrilegious does not frighten her.

Noor, the low profiled  softer  pure light , on the other hand, not only gets access to the locked store room, with a humble hairpin! But Noor also comes across a blood stained scrawl for help! presumably Sakshi's. What needs to be done is to tie loose ends to uncover the full picture of Sakshi's kidnapping and her kidnapper!

Both sisters will serve as support systems for the two brothers in their efforts to reveal some concealed secrets under the mighty Hooda name.

Zoya didn't really need the protection of an umbrella .. why would she? Since  she was only covering a short distance to his home! However upon entry his words to some one on the phone about leaving soon after the anniversary. Turns her into a pillar of stone! Did she hear him correctly? Her sudden sneeze alarms them both! Maybe she was hearing things!  If not then delaying tactics will have to put in place! Take him to the pictures???

The deluge itself speaks for the overflow of emotions their two pure souls hold. The scene where Adi  barges into the room  quite by accident while she was tying the two strings  of her sari blouse is one that simply overwhelms Adi.. one word sorry for intruding upon her privacy and then... his warm eyes tenderly size Zoya from top to bottom... the flood gates of restrain crash! Wow!! she looks totally stunning in a sari! Zoya is stumped by the unexpected praise he showers her with! Makes a change! One sneeze from her gives him the cold sweats!!

Then the heavens open and pour to their hearts delight! It's as if blessings pour on the whole city that holds these two pure souls! Their brief sublime moment stops short due to  severe weather warnings! Zoya sends her team home right away like a good manager.  Arjun goes out to collect Noor out on an errand in the rain..

Rain romanticizes the space between them. Zoya's safety comes first he would drop her home!  Her fussing won't do! Zoya's battery had to be flat! She would have to use his phone to call a cab! Zoya is an independent girl!!  Besides she'd rather not expose Adi to the wide scale flooding outside!! Then the tornado  of receiving his incoming call! Then  floods! floods of tears! She hadn't even told him how much and what he means to her! she may as well sneeze!!! Catch her death.. for the floods of tears gush like no  stopping... he was leaving... Zoya sobbed.. how will she survive without him??? hamlet53 28.7.18

Yes the rainy season brings in thoughts of loving some one and being loved in return. Zoya enjoyed it too, complete with the extreme  flash flooding! But she comes across her pot hole concealed under the muddy waters. Yet another emotional difficulty and set back!

I enjoyed the episode, rains, floods, sneezes, and pretty saris.  And those smitten puppy love looks.. however would strongly recommend watching the actual episode to feel the pulse of the episode! and to celebrate Jennifer and Harshad in role.. thanks  for being our Zoya and Adi..

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Beautiful post. 👏 Loved the symbolism.

When Zoya arrived at the doorstep Aditya asked her where her umbrella was. She clearly did not have it with her because her umbrella was with Aditya, which was protecting him from harsh weather since pre-leap (symbolically as well). And when she was drenched by the weather, he stepped forward so that she doesn't fall sick.

This is the first time that Aditya took Zoya upstairs, to him mom's room, although without her permission. It is noteworthy that not only does he make sure that Zoya gets a new set of dry clothes from Anjana, he also waits outside the room to see for himself if the bride is ready or not.

I think Arjun might connect the dots because he has seen Sakshi's wounded hand and Noor might show him the message, if the rain doesn't tamper the paper. But I am not sure that they would be led to Anjana so soon, because only Zoya has seen the blood, Adi has only seen the kumkum.

Lovely analysis. Looking forward to the next. 🤗

- Tia

Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hammie a beautiful post. What I loved the most was anjana to hide the blood stain gave Saree to zoya but the clue to her truth came in noor hand. Secondly aditya gazes zoya in Saree. But she doesn't feel uncomfortable and even ask how does she look. As if it matters to him. But the most important part was the phone call. Once again the rain brings the past to her. Her past of betrayal.  It was not about aditya going. It was about not telling her. It was about once again her feelings taken for granted which her abbu had done when he gave money to yash to buy the house,which he is doing asking her to meet arshad.which yash had done not sharing with him her problem. Same thing aditya has done. She had trusted abbu.she had trusted yash.she trusts adi. All thought they can take decision without considering her. Her biggest hurt stems from that. And adi will have to correct it to prove himself different from other men. And I know he will because he knows what is to be at the receiving end of broken trust mean.
mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved reading your wonderful post ..the bridegroom waits impatiently for his bride yet masks his feelings ..jokes ..the baraat is here n the bride .?..he was ex partner of zosh so here zosh is his baraat ...Noor ...the alternative light has to just connect the thoughts of Zoya s n Aditya s past encounters and responses and she and Arjun can guess their deep bond ..Arjun had smiled when Aditya had said Zoya is the best ...
Now Noor replies so rightly ...the bride paying the cab.the doli ...then enters the bride ...not in a red dress yet stunning as a wet beautiful woman Zoya is a sight for the eyes which were looking for her ...
Aditya is again mesmerised n stunned to see her ...he forgets his call ..can't focus on anything else ...maybe Zoya had heard the ticket s part ? ...she is without umbrella where as  Noor was with umbrella ...Zoya s umbrella is with Aditya he is her umbrella ..her protection in hoodas house ...whereas Noor is bold n direct n minces no words n she shall be the umbrella for Arjun who seems to be afraid of revealing his emotions to Aditya n to his parents ...Zoya hums ik ladki bheegi baghi see...to cheer up Aditya as she had noticed his changed behaviour ...Aditya is concerned about his welfare ...her sneezes..her sneezes ..her cold ...- .it symbolises the strong infection of love ka bukhar ...
the infection from Zoya to Aditya which he will realise very soon ..Aditya had to promise that he would take her to a movie date ...mayb a plan by Zoya to make him happy n carefree ...Aditya searches for a saree for Zoya ...his mom s asking were u in a shower again is hilarious 😆...the poor guy he could hardly speak ...Zoya had to reply ...n deny it ...Zoya notices her blood stained hands n in defence the mom had to give a shagun to Aditya s would be bride ...a brand new saree ...and not a used one n not any saree of Pooja...very clear hints for all to see ...Adiyas marriage can be held ...but when ? ...Sakshi is held at a gunpoint n. Noor ..
she will help Zoya to uncover Anjana ... Zoya is ready n Aditya is openly praising her grace n beauty...His feelings of admiration for Zoya are flooding his very being n he is helpless before the waves of attraction n also love .The rains are coming heavily now ... Zoya hears the plan to go to Paris n her heart is flooded with pain n hurt ...Precap ... very intense n we can hardly wait to see the scenes coming in the week 
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautifulll analysis❤️
Take the scenario of Sakshi's gun point video call, well orchestrated by Anjana so her boys can hear it from the horse's mouth she  will not join them at the anniversary celebrations. I would say, Sakshi's wound shows its effect in the form of Anjana's blooded stained fingers, which may have been transferred onto the satin, expensive  sari  Anjana gifts Zoya.

sakshi looked funny with a gun tbh ..but her shower dialogue 'tum dono phir shower main the' made me laugh sooo hard🤣.. aur saree ka dukh alag 😆

Noor's arrival with the Zosh workforce at Arjun's door step  shielded by a pretty peach blossom umbrella is pleasant surprise for him.

oh the arjun/noor scene was really cute.. finally we are getting to see their scenes as well😳

The wedding party arrives, pardon me! But will someone tell me where is the  bride herself??Reminds Adi that Zoya's hair, wet or dry, symbolizes to him! a sensuality.Wide eyed he stares at Zoya , yet again she  appears before him  drenched by the waters from the heavens!  In the refuge of Adi's house, before his fixed love struck stare! Wow!! she looks totally stunning in a sari! Zoya is stumped by the unexpected praise he showers her with! 

and adi got lost again.. dulhan kahaan hai.. poori bheegi gayi hain aap😆.. his dialogues were too good.. then he got lost again seeing zoya in saree.. 

PRECAP: gave me goose bumps.. both zoya and adi killed it.. aapk jaane k baad humara kia hoga? tumse door jaana mere liye asaan nahi hai.. my heart💔

sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi Hammie! An incredible post! I really liked how you used "sneeze in different ways throughout. 

Aditya calling Zoya a bride & Noor continuing with the analogy was super cute. Makes me think Noor isn't quite opposed to her sister becoming Aditya's bride. Afterall she was the one who suggested to her sister to marry Aditya when she caught Zoya on the phone with Aditya in the middle of the night. It will be interesting to see the interaction between Aditya & Noor moving forward since Noor now knows how strongly Zoya feels about Aditya (maybe even more than Zoya knows herself). It's been really nice seeing Zoya & Arjun's dynamic as well so I'm quite curious as to what it will be like with all four of them together. I really liked what you said about how both the brothers downplay both the sisters' responses towards Anjana cuz it shows how much Aditya & Arjun want things to be cordial between their mum & the two ladies. I completely agree with what you said about how both the sisters will serve as support systems for both the brothers in revealing the wrongdoings of the Hooda house. 

Gosh the way Aditya looks at Zoya these days. 😳 I loved how she got him to agree to the movie date, she did not give him the option to say no. I really liked what you said about her doing so to cheer him up. A lovely thought. 

When Aditya opened the door & realized Zoya wasn't completely ready and immediately went out again, she stopped him but he only re entered the room when she asked him to come in. It was a small thing but it once again showed how much of a gentleman Aditya is and I really liked that. Seeing Aditya being completely floored by Zoya in a saree was so lovely to see. He is truly flooded by his attraction for her as you rightly said. Zoya asked for his opinion as to how she looked cuz it mattered to her & when Aditya said she looks nice and she teases him about it, he gets all flustered which was adorable! He really doesn't know how to contain his growing feelings for her. And then how she agreed to wear a saree for their movie date cuz she wants to look good for him and the way he looked at her when she said that was just amazing. 😃Jennifer looks beautiful in sarees and the one she was wearing really suited her as well. Hope we get to see Zoya wear them more in the future especially now that we know how Aditya feels about her in one. 😉

There was one phone call she got that fateful day which turned her life upside down and then there's another phone call she gets now which once again changes her life. If I remember correctly that first phone call was during dusk and the setting of the sun is generally associated with the ending of something. Here it marked the end of her relationship with Yash & life as she knew it, from light to dark. This time the phone call was in the dark of the night while there was a storm raging on outside. For me, it signified that this conflict between Aditya & Zoya will be a much deeper one and a more tempestuous one. Unlike any other they've had before. Because while they've had fights previously, all those times were cuz of their spouses. This is the first time they're fighting cuz of their relationship & their place in each other's life. And that's why it's a lot more intense. This could be seen from the lines in the precap which were so incredibly emotional. Zoya telling him how he didn't think about how hard it will be on her to go through this AGAIN and Aditya telling her how it isn't easy for him to go away from her. They mean so much to one another and hopefully this will make them realize that as well. 

Super excited about Monday's episode!

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Hammie,  helooo Tia Maria..😃  

Beautiful post. 👏 Loved the symbolism.
ohhh thanks...  pot holes under water on the roads impressed me..
When Zoya arrived at the doorstep Aditya asked her where her umbrella was. She clearly did not have it with her because her umbrella was with Aditya, which was protecting him from harsh weather since pre-leap (symbolically as well). And when she was drenched by the weather, he stepped forward so that she doesn't fall sick.
yes loved the way he asked her no brolley??  Tia here no one goes out without a mack.. after 30C its spitting today.. just came indoors after a stroll..its grey.. wet and damp here and hum had my  rain proof jacket... Zoya... looked like a drowned rat.. erhhh water nymph... loved her.. as for him. totally ghayal..
This is the first time that Aditya took Zoya upstairs, to him mom's room, although without her permission. It is noteworthy that not only does he make sure that Zoya gets a new set of dry clothes from Anjana, he also waits outside the room to see for himself if the bride is ready or not.
good point... I was dreaded Pooja ki sari na ho... this was a new thing.. maai ke sari... as for zoya.. she did look out of this world
I think Arjun might connect the dots because he has seen Sakshi's wounded hand and Noor might show him the message, if the rain doesn't tamper the paper. But I am not sure that they would be led to Anjana so soon, because only Zoya has seen the blood, Adi has only seen the kumkum.
rain on message... hope CV's are not getting ideas from your comment..
Lovely analysis. Looking forward to the next. 🤗
Tia.. my heart will tick.. when Zoya realizes.. what Adi means to her... its beginning to happen..  me looking forward to that... overall I felt I wanted to see more of Adi... thanks for continuing to support my long posts... much love, as ever yours hammie
 - Tia

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo shru, my wise oracle..😛...
@hammie a beautiful post. What I loved the most was anjana to hide the blood stain gave Saree to zoya but the clue to her truth came in noor hand.
yes.. and it was ignored by adi/zoya.. I recall seeing that piece of abstract art!
 Secondly aditya gazes zoya in Saree. But she doesn't feel uncomfortable and even ask how does she look. As if it matters to him. But the most important part was the phone call.
yes... and what a way to find .. breaking news for her
 Once again the rain brings the past to her. Her past of betrayal.  It was not about aditya going. It was about not telling her.
👏  this is good point... true she complained only recently ,he left without telling her..just took off!
 It was about once again her feelings taken for granted which her abbu had done when he gave money to yash to buy the house,which he is doing asking her to meet arshad.which yash had done not sharing with him her problem.
quite an important issue.. of  people not keeping her update on important issue..
 Same thing aditya has done. She had trusted abbu.she had trusted yash.she trusts adi. All thought they can take decision without considering her. Her biggest hurt stems from that. And adi will have to correct it to prove himself different from other men. And I know he will because he knows what is to be at the receiving end of broken trust mean
so key men in her life.. kept her out of the loop.. why is the issue..? do they think zoya is strong enough to defy their decisions.. regards Adi, he didn't tell her about his leaving.. is it because , she will make him reverse his decision?? its a misunderstanding concept that cv's love to use in the plots..  lets him Zoya explains his going does not matter.. what matters as a friend he didn't pass the idea by her... now Shru.. we know he tried ringing her but couldn't get through..
thanks for your thought provoking comment... have to check your post too.. was busy the past few days.. much love yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm250314

hellooo mm😃 good to see you mate

Loved reading your wonderful post ..the bridegroom waits impatiently for his bride yet masks his feelings ..jokes ..the baraat is here n the bride .?..he was ex partner of zosh so here zosh is his baraat ...Noor ...the alternative light has to just connect the thoughts of Zoya s n Aditya s past encounters and responses and she and Arjun can guess their deep bond ..Arjun had smiled when Aditya had said Zoya is the best ...
great cross reference
Now Noor replies so rightly ...the bride paying the cab.the doli ...then enters the bride ...not in a red dress yet stunning as a wet beautiful woman Zoya is a sight for the eyes which were looking for her ...
Aditya is again mesmerised n stunned to see her ...he forgets his call ..can't focus on anything else ...maybe Zoya had heard the ticket s part ?
see I too wasn't sure..its just she stood and stared across at him
 ...she is without umbrella where as  Noor was with umbrella ...Zoya s umbrella is with Aditya he is her umbrella ..her protection in hoodas house ...whereas Noor is bold n direct n minces no words n she shall be the umbrella for Arjun who seems to be afraid of revealing his emotions to Aditya n to his parents ...
yes... Noor will need  Arjun's canopy of protection over her.. please to note that both Noor and Arjun have confessed their love to each other   while Adiya haven't due to their past betrayal in the area of love
Zoya hums ik ladki bheegi baghi see...to cheer up Aditya as she had noticed his changed behaviour ...Aditya is concerned about his welfare ...her sneezes..her sneezes ..her cold ...- .it symbolises the strong infection of love ka bukhar ... 
the infection from Zoya to Aditya which he will realise very soon ..Aditya had to promise that he would take her to a movie date ...mayb a plan by Zoya to make him happy n carefree ...Aditya searches for a saree for Zoya ...his mom s asking were u in a shower again is hilarious 😆.
yess the comic relief after the gun point scene were much welcomed
..the poor guy he could hardly speak ...Zoya had to reply ...n deny it ...Zoya notices her blood stained hands n in defence the mom had to give a shagun to Aditya s would be bride ...a brand new saree ...and not a used one n not any saree of Pooja...very clear hints for all to see ...Adiyas marriage can be held ...but when ? ...Sakshi is held at a gunpoint n. Noor ..
she will help Zoya to uncover Anjana ... Zoya is ready n Aditya is openly praising her grace n beauty...His feelings of admiration for Zoya are flooding his very being n he is helpless before the waves of attraction n also love .The rains are coming heavily now ... Zoya hears the plan to go to Paris n her heart is flooded with pain n hurt ...Precap ... very intense n we can hardly wait to see the scenes coming in the week 
all anjana was concerned about was losing her satin saree not gaining  a  diamond cut Dil... even.. here too.. Anjana was belittling and condescending towards Zoya..Anjana's  evil frightens me... no fear of god in her...  yes mm.. me too  is looking forward to the precap.. Zoya breaks the flood gates..   thanks your  lovely Sunday reading comment... like always look forward to your thoughts.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautifulll analysis❤️  hello Maryam..😃  hearticon so you liked it jolly  good 😛

Take the scenario of Sakshi's gun point video call, well orchestrated by Anjana so her boys can hear it from the horse's mouth she  will not join them at the anniversary celebrations. I would say, Sakshi's wound shows its effect in the form of Anjana's blooded stained fingers, which may have been transferred onto the satin, expensive  sari  Anjana gifts Zoya.

sakshi looked funny with a gun tbh ..but her shower dialogue 'tum dono phir shower main the' made me laugh sooo hard🤣.. aur saree ka dukh alag 😆
yesss me to roared with laughter... honestly despite being a lady she is such a commoner!!

Noor's arrival with the Zosh workforce at Arjun's door step  shielded by a pretty peach blossom umbrella is pleasant surprise for him.

oh the arjun/noor scene was really cute.. finally we are getting to see their scenes as well😳
yes and  Noor has a sharp tongue..     will give Anjana as good as she gets.

The wedding party arrives, pardon me! But will someone tell me where is the  bride herself??Reminds Adi that Zoya's hair, wet or dry, symbolizes to him! a sensuality.Wide eyed he stares at Zoya , yet again she  appears before him  drenched by the waters from the heavens!  In the refuge of Adi's house, before his fixed love struck stare! Wow!! she looks totally stunning in a sari! Zoya is stumped by the unexpected praise he showers her with! 

and adi got lost again.. dulhan kahaan hai.. poori bheegi gayi hain aap😆.. his dialogues were too good.. then he got lost again seeing zoya in saree.. 

yes that was such a brilliant scene... I want more of Adi scenes.. missed his wisecracks..

PRECAP: gave me goose bumps.. both zoya and adi killed it.. aapk jaane k baad humara kia hoga? tumse door jaana mere liye asaan nahi hai.. my heart💔

yes me waiting avidly for Monday's episode.. thanks so much for a happy comment.. much love yours hammie