Yeh Teri Galiyan

Blessing of Goddess Durga- Pushki uff Asmita

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Arpita asked a girl as a blessing from Goddess. She prayed let her girl be given enough courage to fight on her own and let her get a good friend. It was the prayer of Arpita the married woman who was expecting to go to her husband's home for the first time. 
But the very same prayer Arpita now considers a curse. Having been sold by her husband she doesnt have trust in Goddess on having heard her prayer. 

Goddess has blessed her with a daughter on Vijayadasami day. The day Goddess Durga killed Mahisasur. The day a woman killed a man who thought a woman can do nothing to him. The day where the feminine reigned supreme and killed the ego of masculine. It was on that day Puski was born. Just like Maa Durga's blessing who came to kill the present day Mahisasur which includes her own father. 

Yes the woman in brothel is called impure, inauspicious. What about the man who take her services. What about the man who is the cause of her impure and inauspicious existence. He is pure, auspicious. Arpita is put into the dirt by the man whose hand she took in good faith. And he is living a honorable life with that money while the world mocks at her and everyday she fears for the fate of her daughter. 

What I like the most about Puski is that she is self reliant. The CVs have ensured she is no abla nari even at the age of 5. She fights her own battles. She protects herself. It is not Shantanu who saves her from that child lifter, but the knowledge he gave her and she uses it on her own. She falls in ganga and comes out on her own. Every little thing shows puski is a fighter. And she will fight her mother's battle for her. Somewhere I feel Arpita was from a good family and ended up in this mess because of a love marriage. The man she trusted cheated her. Puski will do the reverse. Just like Goddess Durga who came as a beautiful bride and played with Mahisasur, she will play, play with Mahisasur and will bring his kingdom down. She will take his game and play it with him. 

Arpita's prayer wont go unanswered, her daughter will rise above the muck her father had pushed her into. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah.aalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully described!!

Kudus to the CVs I must say👏

padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow shruthi di u r here..
happy to see your analysis for this show😳😳
Nerdgal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is the show good?

If you are watching and analysing then maybe I might give it a chance.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Hello padma.@nerdgal it is fine. I may not analyse daily but will watch and give weekly analysis. It is not intense like BP.
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is such a Beautiful post on Puchki ⭐️
Tbh I'm not that interested in saal ki sabse badi love story coz I'm watching the show only for Vrushika n Puchki's Journey n as per the promo chhotu Shantu had made an innocent promise to Puchki that he would be her savior .. But it also showed how things turned up when Shantanu returned to the same place after years with a much changed n stereotyped mentality .. 
Puchki was heartbroken but she wasn't broken .. He mother's fight should become her fight not Shantanu's n that's what I'm looking forward to .. Puchki breaking the norms and beating the demons .. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
@incentia puchki will save herself. Shantanu might realize the mistake much later.