Love story or a social message

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Isn't Mansi too young for a serious  relationship?
Plus she is studying too.

May be cvz bringing in Anmol Mansi track as a filler for 6 months time period given by court. AND it can also help in Kaira reunion build up. And then they can end it with a social message.

May be its infatuation and not real love? May be Anmol is finally revealed to be a spoiled brat trapping Mansi for her riches?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apple_Amber

Isn't Mansi too young for a serious  relationship?

Plus she is studying too.

--Yeah true how did she go from being so timid to so happy...She was a good character...Before like she was a good person...

May be cvz bringing in Anmol Mansi track as a filler for 6 months time period given by court. AND it can also help in Kaira reunion build up. And then they can end it with a social message.

--Lol if anything happens to mansi kartik will pull his face for ten years and get mad at naira for being related to anmol...You know its any goenka before naira πŸ˜†so if theres patch up and something happens to mansi naira will get thrown out again. Even though he never speak to mansi in two years clearly. 

May be its infatuation and not real love? May be Anmol is finally revealed to be a spoiled brat trapping Mansi for her riches?
--If mansi can go from being timid to bubbly anmol can go to being yash part twoπŸ˜†but i dont mind him being evilπŸ˜† naira will go make mirch cupcakes and send him away again

Social message: Any goenka before nairaπŸ˜†
Apple_Amber thumbnail

Social message: Any goenka before nairaπŸ˜†

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am really clue less what's going on.
But Yeah.. Momo was looking dashing in checks. :)
sam189 thumbnail
Yeah.. she had gone off to school post Kaira marriage. So at best she is in second or third year of college. Definitely too young to be in such hurry to get married. Just calm down guys.. no one was even forcing them/talking about marriage stuff. Plus poor Kaira are having divorce, and somehow Mansi and Anmol think it is super legit to have the family showdown for their urgent wedding? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

The only way it makes sense in my head is that Mansi is preggo. My conspiracy theory of course πŸ˜ƒ
Apple_Amber thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam189

Yeah.. she had gone off to school post Kaira marriage. So at best she is in second or third year of college. Definitely too young to be in such hurry to get married. Just calm down guys.. no one was even forcing them/talking about marriage stuff. Plus poor Kaira are having divorce, and somehow Mansi and Anmol think it is super legit to have the family showdown for their urgent wedding? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

The only way it makes sense in my head is that Mansi is preggo. My conspiracy theory of course πŸ˜ƒ

THat would be a great plot for  a social message. and can also  cover  6 months  in fact 9 πŸ˜Š But Yrkkh is not that bold.