Ist a love Story FF for Abhimaan /Maahira

Ariyashivya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

So this story begins after the accident Akshara has told the truth about the accident but nobody believed her specially Swarna and Surekha Manish was spectacle about it but decided to trust Swarna and Surekha more

Abhimanyu, Kairav and muskan trusted Akshara and supported her this caused a big fight in Goenka house the goenka's cursed Akshara and her not born baby Just cause Akshara and kairav to cut all ties with them Akshara and kairav took their share of properties from the goenka's and left the house forever Abhimanyu tried to keep balance between both of them they left for Jaipur Abhimanyu used to visit Ruhi on week bases once while going to the visit he took abhir with while returning they both had an accident and died Akshara was devastated after the loss of her son and a friend Akshara spoke to Abhimanyu  that she didn't wish to marry him I was doing it under the family pressure Abhimanyu understand that and was there for thir son this thought to make him understand later but destiny has its own plan Akshara suffered a depression after the loss but Goenka heart didn't melt they said she is suffering the right faith than kairav and Akshara to never look back at them 

Akshara as a lawyer helps poor people to get justice as low or no fees and Kairav Akshara and muskan started a new business in hospitality industries started with a small resort named as kaira resort after their parents within few years they have multiple resort as to say in personal life Akshara is Full focus to raised her little girl her abheera hum she named after her betu abhir is a a amazing single mother who knows well to balance both personal and professional live 

Muskan and kairav and 2 kids of their own Arjun as for there son and who is 2 months younger then abhira and Manvi how is 4years younger than both in a lovely house on the  Lake side of Manali is as a bohg family abheera is super close to Manvi and always help her against Arjun where as Arjun and Abheera shares a Tom and Jerry type of relationship we love your family equally and respect elders and their decisions they are aware of there family in and support their parents decision of got getting in touch with there Great Grand parents . 

Armaan family

Here everything is normal is the Apple of eyes of all he is eldest song of Vidya and Mahadev as apple of eyes of all is is a successful lawyer by profession as shown in show rest all the characters are same bua & fufasa , chachi chacha dear respective to children's and her moms younger brother Rohit. dadisa has the same personality of differenciating between girl and boy child 

Armaan Is founder of travelling and like to de a solo traveler in between one such travel is found his Teacher Akshara and  Akshara was a great lecturer at Arman college who really impressed him Akshara introduced him with her family in whis he became quick friend to Arjun and Abhira dispite of them being younger them him and he loved Manvi and a youngr sister . Abheera and Arman have very much in common theu love there family more then themself and Abhira wants to become a lawyer like him to they used to talk a lot about cases and their family .

Arman started to like abheera more than a friend where as Abheera doesn't feels the same yet

Arman dadi and dadu  anniversary is coming so  family plans a trip to Manali and Arman suggest to stay at Kaira resort as is has been there muntiple times the family agree for same (they are not aware about Arman alternative motive) 

Arman want to introduce his family to Abheera and her family nd wants to speak to his mother and grandmother to take the marriage proposal for goenka family as he knows that abheera see his as a friend he tried to get rid of his feelings but was unable to do so also his family is looking proposal of marriage for if so what's better then the girl who stole his heart.

Is prays to God to bless and there family like each other.

So what's going to happen are they going to like each other what will be Abhira and her family reaction let's see 

To be continued.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I would like to suggest to use proper punctuations whenever needed. 😊

Edited by SakZ - 4 months ago
Ariyashivya thumbnail

Thanks would work on the same 

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Wonderful start. Please continue soon 

sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Good one πŸ‘ please continue.

Thanks 😊

Ariyashivya thumbnail

Chapter 2

Morning time 

Abhira's home 

A beautiful house is shown in Mussoorie a women in her late 40 is worshipping lord Krishna ( oo khana ab ho murli ki madhur) the face is zoomed it's Akshara after praying she offers Prasad to the family.Manvi tries to take on more ladoo but Arjun pulls her ear and says (A stands for Arjun ,AS stands for Abhira and ,AK : for Akshara and AP for Armaan )

A: you mottu can't get enough of them let other have some 

AS: leave her you idiot . What will happen if she has more ladoo. Don't show your dadagiri just because she is younger than you.(Mansi smiles)

A: don't smile. To As she has high suger level of you continue to feed her sweets like this she will get diabetic

AS was about to restore but AK intruped her 

AK: Ok I don't want you two fighting in the early morning I have a case to attend so leave it and Yes betu A is right (A shows his toung to AS) she can't eat much sweet now. To Mansi sorry doll

Mansi made, a sad face AS : oo don't be sad I will make chocolate cake for you once your report are normal 

Mansi smiles at same 

Kairav and Muskan ador there little family (kairav thanks God for helping him made the right  choice)

Muskan calls them for breakfast after breakfast AK leaves for cort.

Ok so here AS and A are graduate AS is a lawyer Arjun has an MBA and Mansi is in her last here of BMS 

As and Aj leave with kairav to Kaira resort to help him (As  and AK handles the legal matters of resort while Aj is working with his father)

Kairav: Arjun is everything ready today poddar's visit they are here for special occasions make sure everything is up to the mark 

A don't worry dad everything will be up to the mark . They are AP family me and Abhira have something special plan for them .

Kairav: ok great just be carefull you know Arman from before but not his family be professional with them

A: ok don't worry.

Kairav: where is Abhira I asked her to complete the udaipur case file by today.

Aj: I will call her 

On call

Aj(he sisso where are you)

AS (check that arrangements of our suprise are done. )

A(ok . Is everything done)

AS (yes . Why what happened).

A(dad is asking for file on udaipur case that you should submit him by today)

AS (okdoki it's completed i will bring it to your office now)

AS goes to the cabin take her file and goes to kairav cabin and knock

AS:Sir can I come in 

Kairav: Yes .

AS: thre is the file you asked for sir it's completed

Kairav check the file it's great Abhira you completed the file in such shots time thanks beta and pleas call me Mamu. Sir is so formal you don't work for me you are equal owner of the resort

As: okdoki mamu . Is there are thing else I can help you with .

Kairav: not at the movement 

As : them may I leave

Kairav:ok

(Abhira returns to her cabin and all three engage in there respective work)

Screenshift

Arman house 

(All  women's are busy in paking)

AP: common you guys be quick we have to leave today not tomorrow

Mahadev :are beta we gents have completed aur paking but there ladies

Charu and Siya : Mamu / tauji we have completed our asking 

Mahadev: I know dear but you are girls not women.

Dadi done with her paking enters the hall all done  .let's go.

AP: looking good dadi and hugs her .

AP: Maa bua chachi please hurry.

Vidya enters with chaya and Swati we have also completed our paking is done .

AP: comeon let's get going

V: tuje kya hua ajj kuch jada aatur nahi ho Raha hai

Rohit : maa sahi kha rahi hai me bhi dhek rahu hu Aaj Bhai kuch jada hi jaldi kar rahe hai teasingly kahi waha Meri bhabhi to nahi hai jiske liya aap itna ekcited ho rahe hai.aa aaa.

AP:(yeh ladka phasa ga . Tu muje badme mil beta bata hu) to dadi dadi ye dheko mujhe ched raha hai..

Dadi: Sab khabardhar agar hamare Arman to kise ne kuch kaha 

Mahadev: ha masa hum sab ko pata hai ki apke ladele se kise ne kuch kaha to aapse bura koi nahi hoga 

Dadi :Ab chalo.

they all leave  

To be continued 

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful update. Curious to read the meeting with abhira. Please continue soon 

Ariyashivya thumbnail

Sure thanks for your support and comment

☺️

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hi, good storyline but do use grammarly or some app for punctuation/grammar error :)

Divyanshi123 thumbnail

Hey update 

It's nice

Waiting for the next update