Posted: 5 years ago
Like she trying to show off her ugly body? Uski stomach protruding fat hai Idk why she is thinking she is hot? Why does SRK not teach his kids anything good? Imagine if Salman had kids, most cultured kids Salman has very good fatherly dimaag he will teach his kids good things ony. Salman is convserative family man. He will not let his daughter wear bikini and show her fat stomach and legs like that. Just ewww what is wrong with SRK and his family? N why his kids too ugly like that. I am loling. These r kids to carry his legacy it is better to not have kids at all in this case 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
😆  u want ppl to bash sallu 
Dekho inti disgusting hai yeh. Rest are wearing conseravtive clothing. But wat is wrong with this weird girl

gross SRK i don't htink he is muslim
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
^ stop it LOL 
if suhana is muslim
suhana its not a only muslim to wear such cloths 

Muslim or not
does not matter
but  agree with tm, she wears MUCH REVEALING dresses for her teenage...
(even jhanvi n khushi never used to expose that much when they were as young as suhana)

---------
Edited by tanya-91 - 5 years ago
Hindus Ananya Pandey Shanaya Kapor dont expose like dat so tell me wat is difference btw Hindu and Muslim actually muslim girls act even worse and act desperate. It is common in America where Muslim girls will do more bad things than Hindu galsEdited by ILYSalman - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ILYSalman

Hindus Ananya Pandey Shanaya Kapor dont expose like dat so tell me wat is difference btw Hindu and Muslim actually muslim girls act even worse and act desperate. It is common in America where Muslim girls will do more bad things than Hindu gals

one is muslim ONLY if both parents r Muslims..
srk himself is not a practicing muslim..'

also Muslims (men or women..alike) can NOT marry a HINDU without the change of religion...
srk's marriage is NOT a valid marriage as per Islam and so his children...

these r HARDCORE FACTS about having a muslim been married to a hindu... even if we shy away from accepting it on this forum. (for some reason)

a muslim can ONLY get married to a christian (as they r ehl e kitaab) but there is NO CONCEPT in Islam of a muslim getting married to a hindu or jew (yahudi). it is strictly not allowed.

---------------
Edited by tanya-91 - 5 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
You should look at ur own face u sound like an ugly person to me :)

Originally posted by: anna143

the one in your dp difinately lookslike an ugly chimpanzee.

Originally posted by: anna143

Way better looking than her. I am fair skin, sharp nose Punjabi and am 5'6. even if I am ugly like her I am still taller than her and have repsect for myself because I dont show a disgusting fat body everywhere like hers ok. Now get a life SRK fan and go stan ur ugly floppy mannat family. Floppy and ugly. Karma
Edited by ILYSalman - 5 years ago