TM

from your own fav film star's lucky mascot's dialogue 

her posing business is her business which is none of your business 
Edited by F.I.T.B - 5 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -Urmi-

Nothing wrong in Suhana having a bad body or wear a bikini.

Her choice.
But her desperation is getting better of her.

Desperation for what dude?? desperation for what?? To be noticed by KJo..or Aditya Chopra so that they can audition her for a role?? what is her desperation I want to know? She is the daughter of the freaking richest actor of India who owns his own production company, VFX company, his cricket team and what not...the day her desperation will get the better of her...SRK will produce 10 movies for her...she loves Starbucks..so SRK opened a whole starbucks for her...that is how privileged she is ...the day she is desperate...KJo will fall on SRK's feet and beg him to let him launch her...I know it all sounds very pompous and shitty and it should sound shitty...but I am tired of u guys saying ...she is desperate...no she is not...she is SRK's kid...and she doesn't have to be desperate for anything.

She is a teenager...she is living her life like a teenager does...stop judging her until she makes her debut in BW🥱
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

Desperation for what dude?? desperation for what?? To be noticed by KJo..or Aditya Chopra so that they can audition her for a role?? what is her desperation I want to know? She is the daughter of the freaking richest actor of India who owns his own production company, VFX company, his cricket team and what not...the day her desperation will get the better of her...SRK will produce 10 movies for her...she loves Starbucks..so SRK opened a whole starbucks for her...that is how privileged she is ...the day she is desperate...KJo will fall on SRK's feet and beg him to let him launch her...I know it all sounds very pompous and shitty and it should sound shitty...but I am tired of u guys saying ...she is desperate...no she is not...she is SRK's kid...and she doesn't have to be desperate for anything.

She is a teenager...she is living her life like a teenager does...stop judging her until she makes her debut in BW🥱

So true!!! She's anything but desperate.

But... srk opened a Starbucks for her?? When... I didn't know that!!??
SRK-BEBO thumbnail
lol, dude your society is different.
Stop judging women/girls who wear bikinis. Many in this wear that. They are not any less than some one who covers from head to toe.

Desperate preaching. It only shows you and your thinking through such hilarious but low level  posts.
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ShotOfTequila-

I don't remember exactly where and when...i think it was in some interview he said that how his daughter loves on particular drink from Starbucks..so he decided to open a starbucks in his RCE office I think...that interview was a long time back so don't remember the exact details...maybe some other SRK fan might remember more😛

Originally posted by: -ShotOfTequila-

lol. He got a Starbucks to open on the first floor of the Red Chillies building because Suhana likes the coffee. ðŸ˜† It was at the end of 2013. 

This building...

Edited by anonymous39 - 5 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail
I think she has a decent figure. Face is average, but not bad.

Her dad does own a production company. She will probably be launched in style. There is no need for her to be desperate for attention from producers/directors.

Re: her being a teenager. I lived in NYC for many years. Girls do dress like that on beaches. Doesn't make it any less attention-seeking from Suhana Khan. Not particularly from producers/directors. Practicing her poses, like many other teenage girls.

I'd tell any young woman not to do it. In my day, you could make a mistake, and most times, forget about it. In the new millennium, your mistakes live forever. 

Also, she knows she's in the public eye. So it's kinda surprising she still goes ahead and does it. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 5 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

lol. He got a Starbucks to open on the first floor of the Red Chillies building because Suhana likes the coffee. ðŸ˜† It was at the end of 2013. 

This building...

Thanks..😆
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is such a horrible topic.She will wear whatever she damn well pleases , dont bring religion into this -_-
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team