Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: --L--

Imagine being jelous of a teenager thicc body ðŸ˜†

Not jealous. Sallu likes his girls covered up
Please consult a psychiatrist. 😆
Why r u persoanlly attacking me repetitively for sharing my views on someone who is desperately craving attention. Go consult Jahnvi surgeon
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's her life she can wear anything she wants to . No one can tell her how to live or dress & seriously ppl should mind their own business instead of others clothes
hades3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILYSalman

I am not trolling. If anyone thinks that its ok for a girl to walk around lookign so desperate and thirsty like that then thats totally disgusting. I dont care if u are my cousin or SRK daughter u are gross for wearing those clothes esp when u are famous and impacting other millions of girls mindset. Kuch toh socho,

I really hope you're kidding but if you're not then I just want to say that someone's character is not in their clothes. Someone in a miniskirt can be a good person just as much as someone in a sari/burqa can be a bad one. Also, being fair does not mean you're automatically good looking. It's 2018. People can wear whatever the hell they want. No matter if it's a male or female. If you like being covered up and you're comfortable with it, good for you. It's not necessary to ridicule someone who doesn't wish to dress the way you do. Let's not put someone down because of how they choose to dress themselves. It's their body.

Originally posted by: hades3

I really hope you're kidding but if you're not then I just want to say that someone's character is not in their clothes. Someone in a miniskirt can be a good person just as much as someone in a sari/burqa can be a bad one. Also, being fair does not mean you're automatically good looking. It's 2018. People can wear whatever the hell they want. No matter if it's a male or female. If you like being covered up and you're comfortable with it, good for you. It's not necessary to ridicule someone who doesn't wish to dress the way you do. Let's not put someone down because of how they choose to dress themselves. It's their body.

We can clearly see Suhana character how mad n jealous she looks like in pics with other star daughters n how she pose. It is attention seeking pose esp sticking her butt out. I think SRK need to pull her aside and teach her manners. N did I say being fair make u good looking. No, it helps u somehwat but I find ppl like Kunal Kapoor Ileana D cruz Akshay Kumar super attractive. So pls. I am ok with Depika or Katrina wearing swimsuit. But they dont unnesaricly go out and pose in disgusting way like Rakhi Swant like this young girl is doing. 
Girl, you seriously need help. If you think wearing a bikini is immoral and its right to call someone 'ugly', then you need counselling. This ain't a personal attack.
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One thing to criticise her for exposing and totally different thing to bodyshame. U have no business doing either. It is her CHOICE to wear the clothes she wears. U hv a problem with her body, don't look at her pictures. Disgusting mentality to body shame a teenager just because she happen's to be ur idol's rival's daughter. U may say ur not trolling, but that's exactly what ur doing, 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ILYSalman

I am not trolling. If anyone thinks that its ok for a girl to walk around lookign so desperate and thirsty like that then thats totally disgusting. I dont care if u are my cousin or SRK daughter u are gross for wearing those clothes esp when u are famous and impacting other millions of girls mindset. Kuch toh socho,

You have no business making a thread on Suhana , she is not a BW actress...neither does she work in BW in any capacity..🥱
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya-91

one is muslim ONLY if both parents r Muslims..
srk himself is not a practicing muslim..'

also Muslims (men or women..alike) can NOT marry a HINDU without the change of religion...
srk's marriage is NOT a valid marriage as per Islam and so his children...

these r HARDCORE FACTS about having a muslim been married to a hindu... even if we shy away from accepting it on this forum. (for some reason)

a muslim can ONLY get married to a christian (as they r ehl e kitaab) but there is NO CONCEPT in Islam of a muslim getting married to a hindu or jew (yahudi). it is strictly not allowed.

---------------

Omg , so many unknown facts shared by tanya ji regarding islam
Edited by Anachronist - 5 years ago