En Kadhale..En Kadhale-PriNal VM(Eng Subs)

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
PriNal VM on one of my all time favorite Tamil Song
This Song manages to touch my heart no matter how many times I hear it
Perfect Lyrics for PriNal, in the soulful voice of SPB
Composed by the Magician himself, ARR.
what a lyrics by Vairamuthu.
Hope you all like it.
Do leave your feedbacks😛

Song - En Kadhale..En Kadhale
Movie - Duet
Singer - SP.Balasubramaniam
Music - A.R. Rahman 
Lyrics - Vairamuthu

Please switch on the CC button for English Subtitles
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4BXfJPPDq4&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Vimeo Link:(Please switch on the CC button for English Subtitles)

Old VM links:
Edited by -Mano- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another wonderful VM 

u beautifully conveyed their story in few mins vm  ... So Mrinu baby capture him and torture him & finally realize her mistake nd accept Prithu❤️ 

The starting nd ending toh ❤️ those flashback of Mrinu remembering their meet .. Prithu Dhartu track .. Mrinu luking at sword nd thinking abt their battle seq  was beautiful but I luved the second part more ... espl that scene where she recall Prithu saving her nd then the way she treated him in jail was just perfect ..❤️

and wat can i say abt song selection ..  lyrics are killing me everytym i rewatch this VM ...I think its because of ur scenes selection .. I never felt lyk this before...  that amuth ennapatha visham ennapatha illai amuthavisham ennpatha  part nd ur scene selection too was perfect ..another part thozhiya illai ethiraya endru thinamum poradama .. doesnt this sound lyk its writen for prinal only .. they story was lyk this ⭐️ I think i might endeup with bigg essay so i will stop here .. WAt i wanted to say is another ur best nd i luved it 🤗
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey Mano what a treat we are getting y t another ARR magic in such a short span and PriNal

This song is simply amazing - the soothing voice of SPB and his slow and soulful rendering and the pronunciation takes it to another level and is an evergreen song. The saxophone is yet another notch higher. This was one of the sweetest combination of KB sir and ARR old vs new generation and very famous in the time it was released. Just love the song in itself, but now you have PriNal and what do I say!!! I am running out of adjectives to describe how I feel. Kudos to you!!!

Thushi already mentioned the lyrics portions that I loved too. Amudha visham and friend and for together how it suits PriNal so aptly...

When siluvaigal siragugal first time I was wondering maybe I will see PV in cross some time and boom you had that scene too. And Vazhvatha illa I povatha and PV closing his eyes in the prison gave that heart ache that the song conveys. The happy hugs was well placed in the BGM sac only portions which is more joy in it. Loved how you sealed the VM with that kiss in the end!!! What a beauty.

Enjoying this to the core just so much to write. Beautiful VM yet again Mano!!! You are awesome.
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Missed to add...it also reminded me of Tamil RR title track with SPB and Ashu. Yet again you fulfilled my wish for SPB being the Tamil voice for Ashu.
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now u will think I say this with every VM of yours, but this is really your best VM! 
And I think this is your first PriNal VM from Prithvi's POV. Otherwise all have been from Mrinal's pov. And song selection!!! From where are u getting these songs? This one describes PriNal equation exactly😳😆
Friend or enemy, poison or medicine , even after knowing me as painter, asking for my eye wah!! What lyrics n what a voice (idk Tamil but loved the voice, it's meant for Prithvi 😉)

Coming to VM it starts with one of my fav scenes, ofc jail scene😉, where PV is chained n then u go back to show the reason for which Mrinu captured him, the proposal part . N then back to jail scene.. I simply loved the expressions of Prithvi u  chose here 😆
Then he's playing Veena n Mrinu getting irritated n finally gettingFBs 
I think we have talked enough about mrinu's FBs in prev VMs but this one was like reliving the whole story... 

I loved the scene selection n Prithvi's FBs in jail for Should i fall or rise, live or leave" my fav scenes 😳😆 

side by side u keep showing Mrinal's change in heart as well..
Crucification i never rewatch but  I loved how u edited, u edited violent parts n I loved ur version😳

Then best part of VM was I fell in your feet n prayed part, the scene selection was spot on! Prithvi never expressed his pain na even in that state he was thinking abt happy PriNal moments, but we got it in your VM  

And then the best screen masking with Prithvi thinking abt Mrinal's love filled eyes which make him confident that she'll realize his love!! 

N finally the change in Mrinal happens, she falls on Varah dev's feet 
Finally on the day of death statement, she accepts his love n they both kisss 😳

At the end I will say thank you for this VM n I m waiting for more🤗
Edited by CutiepieAD - 5 years ago
swansong thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Have commented on twitter as well mano, but i keep watching this again n again. The whole song is so beautifully blending with prithvi n his pain.i dont know tamil, could have treated this like any other vm but i had goosebumps while reading the lyrics. Even after knowing me as a painter u want to take my eyes...this is so beautifully done. Want more.
Mano.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: LOVE.GOLD

Awesome VM 😊

Thank You😛
Mano.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thushi

Another wonderful VM 

u beautifully conveyed their story in few mins vm  ... So Mrinu baby capture him and torture him & finally realize her mistake nd accept Prithu❤️ 

The starting nd ending toh ❤️ those flashback of Mrinu remembering their meet .. Prithu Dhartu track .. Mrinu luking at sword nd thinking abt their battle seq  was beautiful but I luved the second part more ... espl that scene where she recall Prithu saving her nd then the way she treated him in jail was just perfect ..❤️

and wat can i say abt song selection ..  lyrics are killing me everytym i rewatch this VM ...I think its because of ur scenes selection .. I never felt lyk this before...  that amuth ennapatha visham ennapatha illai amuthavisham ennpatha  part nd ur scene selection too was perfect ..another part thozhiya illai ethiraya endru thinamum poradama .. doesnt this sound lyk its writen for prinal only .. they story was lyk this ⭐️ I think i might endeup with bigg essay so i will stop here .. WAt i wanted to say is another ur best nd i luved it 🤗

Really! the lyrics were as if it was written just for PriNal
I already love this song and now love it even more
Thanks for the lovely essay Partu😳😉

Mano.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vdvisa

Hey Mano what a treat we are getting y t another ARR magic in such a short span and PriNal

This song is simply amazing - the soothing voice of SPB and his slow and soulful rendering and the pronunciation takes it to another level and is an evergreen song. The saxophone is yet another notch higher. This was one of the sweetest combination of KB sir and ARR old vs new generation and very famous in the time it was released. Just love the song in itself, but now you have PriNal and what do I say!!! I am running out of adjectives to describe how I feel. Kudos to you!!!

Thushi already mentioned the lyrics portions that I loved too. Amudha visham and friend and for together how it suits PriNal so aptly...

When siluvaigal siragugal first time I was wondering maybe I will see PV in cross some time and boom you had that scene too. And Vazhvatha illa I povatha and PV closing his eyes in the prison gave that heart ache that the song conveys. The happy hugs was well placed in the BGM sac only portions which is more joy in it. Loved how you sealed the VM with that kiss in the end!!! What a beauty.

Enjoying this to the core just so much to write. Beautiful VM yet again Mano!!! You are awesome.

Thanks Visa🤗
This song itself is unmatched beauty
and who can resist SPB's voice
and how it fits perfectly for Ashu😳

Mano.M thumbnail
Now u will think I say this with every VM of yours, but this is really your best VM! 
And I think this is your first PriNal VM from Prithvi's POV. Otherwise all have been from Mrinal's pov. And song selection!!! From where are u getting these songs? This one describes PriNal equation exactly😳😆

haha Aditi, I myself will say it's my best PriNal VM😆😆
yeah and first one from PV's POV too😉

Friend or enemy, poison or medicine , even after knowing me as painter, asking for my eye wah!! What lyrics n what a voice (idk Tamil but loved the voice, it's meant for Prithvi 😉)

How come they already wrote Lyrics perfect fror PriNal😲😆
After all singer is the great SPB
Coming to VM it starts with one of my fav scenes, ofc jail scene😉, where PV is chained n then u go back to show the reason for which Mrinu captured him, the proposal part . N then back to jail scene.. I simply loved the expressions of Prithvi u  chose here 😆
Then he's playing Veena n Mrinu getting irritated n finally gettingFBs 
I think we have talked enough about mrinu's FBs in prev VMs but this one was like reliving the whole story... 

I loved the scene selection n Prithvi's FBs in jail for Should i fall or rise, live or leave" my fav scenes 😳😆 

side by side u keep showing Mrinal's change in heart as well..
Crucification i never rewatch but  I loved how u edited, u edited violent parts n I loved ur version😳

Even Partu was saying that she was scared that I might show the nailing part😆😆
I myself can't see it, so no way I will have it in VM
but Ashu's expression in that scene❤️

Then best part of VM was I fell in your feet n prayed part, the scene selection was spot on! Prithvi never expressed his pain na even in that state he was thinking abt happy PriNal moments, but we got it in your VM

Just to get the pained expression
I waited till the show end to make this VM
orelse this song was on my mind for long
it's my own wish list😉

And then the best screen masking with Prithvi thinking abt Mrinal's love filled eyes which make him confident that she'll realize his love!! 

N finally the change in Mrinal happens, she falls on Varah dev's feet 
Finally on the day of death statement, she accepts his love n they both kisss 😳

At the end I will say thank you for this VM n I m waiting for more🤗

aww...🤗