Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Meraki.

PRAGGU!!!!!

HAHA! I AM ALSO EXCITED TO WRITE STUFF LIKE THIS.

LOVE YA!!!!!

Haha! True, flashback naiis sad ghadimai mujhe bacha liya. :p Happy AR is always the best! <333333 Yes! Me too. I had the whole scene played in my mind. And I so imagined Suku there with that cute sa dialogue.😆A loves to joke. And that was so him when he almost slipped Sasurjee but then corrected himself in front of Padma even if she won't scold him. tbh post-memory loss track, we never got Padma-Armaan glimpse which was such a disappointment and Shilpa Tulaskar will always be the only Padma. We hardly got that bond to see in the other Padma Mom and A.

Yes! Purane AR are <3 and Armaan ka Gupta House ki kitchen mai hona is so cute. Yes I love writing cute AR scenes, that is why I told you put at leat some AR flashbacks in TDBU!!!!!!!!!!!

Armaan is being right at his place, but he's taking a decision for two people which is so not done. And I am going to have Shanky as the one who would have Armaan agree to talk to Ridhima because why not?!!!! Shanky would be the hero for that Part ;).

I wanted to show other characters too, I know rn AR is super important but for further parts we need everyone to be close-knit, bonded than ever before. Muski came because they came to know that the person who had them all together still was the same person he was. He needed them and so instead of being away miles away, it's better to be just 5 hours away for now. Work will always come first for doctors, Ridhima Armaan kai loye gayi lekin Kaam toh wo bhi kar rahi hai na. :p She's just getting much more help from people at home.

Yes slowly-slowly everyone will fall into places. :) Haha! I don't mind Praggu, after this one I am going to write another AR if I get time and it finishes at the time I expects it to.

PS: Will you read something Zoya Sidqqui x Asad Ahmed Khan 🤣 Give me some plots for a one shot.

Haan, yaar. Shilpa Tulaskar without a doubt, will always be Paddy for me. Not Mohnish Behl's wife. She was so good!

Frankly, I really missed that post the memory loss, there were no scenes of A at the Gupta House. He always shared such a great bond with Paddy & Nani both. Unke scenes hone chahiye the!

But still, TDBU is not as sad as this is. Aur ab toh AR friends bhi bann gaye hain. :p
I'll try to put more flashbacks. Let's see. Aisa koi situation hi nahi aa raha jahaan main dikhaun. But I'll pakka put where I can.

OMG. YES. Shanky talking sense into Armaan! That'll be such an epic scene. Waise bhi, woh Armaan ki side bohot kam leta hai, so him talking to Armaan, for his own good, so that he and Riddhima stay together is something that'll be absolutely awesome!

Right. They've always been one close knit group, more family than friends and I'm glad they're all coming back. Aur obviously, work is important for everybody! So, I'm really glad ki you're showing that also.

OMG! ONE MORE? YESSS! PLEASE WRITE! Waise... Shhh. But I'm also thinking of writing at least one more. Matlab, I've thought of 2 plots and usme se ek toh I'm really sure I'll write. Second dekhte hain. :p

LOLOLOLOL. Zoya Siddiqui & AAK? It's a lil hard to imagine. Adi jagah woh hota na, he'd never have put up with the "paak" bullshit for even a second. Not like Adi did. :p
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^ It would be a nice pair. Not exactly opposites but yes different views. PM me some plots ya, quirky and perky. Or maybe Maya Mehrotra x Sharad 🤣 It'd be fun. or Maya x Karan Mallik (D3), Maya was kind of good in the start, hard boss, a nutcase to crack.
DMGThings thumbnail

^ It would be a nice pair. Not exactly opposites but yes different views. PM me some plots ya, quirky and perky. Or maybe Maya Mehrotra x Sharad 🤣 It'd be fun. or Maya x Karan Mallik (D3), Maya was kind of good in the start, hard boss, a nutcase to crack.

I didn't watch KZK, D3 or Beyhadh. So, can't help you with that. :p
QH also, I haven't seen in so long, but I can help you, a little.
saniyapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
I always admire Armaan n Padma's bonding that was very sweet..
AR f/b moments were very cute,Armaan bhi chance nahi chodta Ridz k saath romance ka,use surprise n pareshan krne ka...
Ridz ne Shanky ko bulakr bahot accha kiya...
Loved n enjoyed it
Do cont soon
Prizi thumbnail

hanji almost. :p

A cute AR flashback and a much-needed insight to Armaan's mental state. what is it? what happened exactly? why isn't he getting better.

toh kab milega?
Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Oh, yes! Sid. Woh bhi toh tha! I forgot him in all the other excitement! God knows if him being there is good or not.

hahaha sab bhool gaya usse
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

hahaha sab bhool gaya usse

He's nsi na.
Waise, in my profession, nsi means non significant item. :p
DMGThings thumbnail

I hope jaldi jaldi mil jaaye!
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Haha! Di chalo isi bahane maine unress toh kiya. :p
Love Ya Di! ab inti tareef mat karo. 😳

I am still your chotti Kido and well someone had to do it, right?
no i understand you know, it's hard. I legit cried reading emotional stuff.

New Chapters will have some happy part maybe :p Flashbacks tho. LOL! Present waale AR time lagayenge happy moments dene mai.
RM are so my fav. Muskaan was totally different that Ridhima but their love stories were kinda connected and their separation was almost similar.

Yaas! you got me. Emo stuff is my fav rn. :p Happy stuff isis point sai Praggs nai likh toh diya. 

LOve You too Di <3

next part on pg 31.

take care. :)

Jo tareef ke hak daar hai, usse tareef karna chahiyeh... 

Haan kido, bas aise hi rehna... 
meri choti si kido banke...

and I just got to know u have update :(
anyways maine new os update ki hai, mann ho toh padlena ;)

take care :)

p.s
sorry tohda tension chal rahi hai life mein...
Issiliye tumhari update abhi pada nehi... padke comment karungi 

DMGThings thumbnail
^ Rihoo Di I hope everything gets better soon. :)
Take care!