Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Meraki.

hanji almost. :p

A cute AR flashback and a much-needed insight to Armaan's mental state. what is it? what happened exactly? why isn't he getting better.

AR FLASHBACKS FTW!! IM SO EXCITED FOR IT!
DMGThings thumbnail

Haha! Di chalo isi bahane maineunress toh kiya. :p
Love Ya Di! ab inti tareef mat karo.😳

I am still your chotti Kido and well someone had to do it, right?
no i understand you know, it's hard. I legit cried reading emotional stuff.

New Chapters will have some happy part maybe :p Flashbacks tho. LOL! Present waale AR time lagayenge happy moments dene mai.
RM are so my fav. Muskaan was totally different that Ridhima but their love stories were kinda connected and their separation was almost similar.

Yaas! you got me. Emo stuff is my fav rn. :p Happy stuff isis point sai Praggs nai likh toh diya.

LOve You too Di <3

next part on pg 31.

take care. :)

Mera naam kyu aaya? Tera woh sentence mujhe bilkul nahi samajh aaya. :p
DMGThings thumbnail
We reached 37! I'm sure 38 bhi ho jaayega bas ab thode time mein.
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@praggs :arrey di said na "Rolane ka pura plan karke tumne yeh story shuru ki na..." so i said ki "Yaas! you got me. Emo stuff is my fav rn. :p Happy stuff isi point sai Praggs nai likh toh diya." 
tune isi point sai toh likha hai almost in ILYLTF mai.
slippedaffairs thumbnail
@praggs : jyada spam mat kar, posts dlt hojayenge aur index mai pages up down hojayenge.
even if it doesn't reach 38, I'll still update. :p
slippedaffairs thumbnail
nahi abhi shuru ni kiya. you have any link to watch kya ?
DMGThings thumbnail

@praggs :arrey di said na"Rolane ka pura plan karke tumne yeh story shuru ki na..." so i said ki "Yaas! you got me. Emo stuff is my fav rn. :p Happy stuff isi point sai Praggs nailikh toh diya."

tune isipoint sai toh likha hai almost in ILYLTF mai.

Achcha. Okay. Haan.
DMGThings thumbnail

@praggs : jyada spam mat kar, posts dlt hojayenge aur index mai pages up down hojayenge.

even if it doesn't reach 38, I'll still update. :p

Okay, madam!
DMGThings thumbnail

nahi abhi shuru ni kiya. you have any link to watch kya ?

I toh torrent downloaded. Waise... Woh Terrarium TV ka app aur Showbox pe bhi hai. If you have Netflix, toh udhar bhi hai.
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGThings

BEBUUU!!!!

THIS WAS SO AMAZING!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. SO MUCH!!! *heart eyes*

GODS!!! SO GOOD.

Obviously, is update ka hero toh flashback hi tha! Happy AR is the best AR! <333333
I loved that whole "Dr. Mallik aaj main gate se kaise?" dialogue. And ofc, when A said, "Dr. Shashank will also be happy ki unki beti ko chalne bhi nahi diya maine." Hayyyeee! So cute!! Absolutely adorable.

Puraane AR dekhke dil itna khush ho gaya! Their romance and cute bickering! My fave. Please, aur likhna flashback! I definitely wanna see more! And, that scene with Padma Mom. Armaan is cho cho cho cute! Ekdum bestest.

But yaar, woh the way Armaan is suffering! </3 It's breaking my heart. Ab jaldi se sab theek kardo na. Woh Armaan zyada hero ban raha hai, Majnu ki aulad kahin ka! Sahi se baat toh karle ek baar! Ughhh. I want ki at least ek achcha convo ho jaaye unke beech. Nothing else.

Waise, I loved that scene in the beginning, where Shashank and Keerti were interacting. I love how they're all supporting each other in this time. Matlab, I'm sure Muski doesn't really wanna come back, because of the bad memories, but she still is, kyuki she knows Keerti needs help. And Keerti alone so Shashank is inviting her home. Just like, even though Atul wanted to go to Panchgani really badly but didn't because he understood Shashank needed him there. They're really a family and I absolutely adore that!

Ab bas... I want them all to be together. And happy. Poora gang. They just... They've all suffered so much! They deserve all the happiness in the world!

I'm just so in love with this story, bebu! Tu bas ek baar complete toh kar. I'm gonna re - read it so much! Aur har baar comment bhi karungi. Irritate ho jaayegi tu!

PRAGGU!!!!!

HAHA! I AM ALSO EXCITED TO WRITE STUFF LIKE THIS. 

LOVE YA!!!!!

Haha! True, flashback nai is sad ghadi mai mujhe bacha liya. :p Happy AR is always the best! <333333 Yes! Me too. I had the whole scene played in my mind. And I so imagined Suku there with that cute sa dialogue. 😆 A loves to joke. And that was so him when he almost slipped Sasurjee but then corrected himself in front of Padma even if she won't scold him. tbh post-memory loss track, we never got Padma-Armaan glimpse which was such a disappointment and Shilpa Tulaskar will always be the only Padma. We hardly got that bond to see in the other Padma Mom and A.

Yes! Purane AR are <3 and Armaan ka Gupta House ki kitchen mai hona is so cute. Yes I love writing cute AR scenes, that is why I told you put at leat some AR flashbacks in TDBU!!!!!!!!!!!

Armaan is being right at his place, but he's taking a decision for two people which is so not done. And I am going to have Shanky as the one who would have Armaan agree to talk to Ridhima because why not?!!!! Shanky would be the hero for that Part ;).

I wanted to show other characters too, I know rn AR is super important but for further parts we need everyone to be close-knit, bonded than ever before. Muski came because they came to know that the person who had them all together still was the same person he was. He needed them and so instead of being away miles away, it's better to be just 5 hours away for now. Work will always come first for doctors, Ridhima Armaan kai loye gayi lekin Kaam toh wo bhi kar rahi hai na. :p She's just getting much more help from people at home.

Yes slowly-slowly everyone will fall into places. :) Haha! I don't mind Praggu, after this one I am going to write another AR if I get time and it finishes at the time I expects it to. 

PS: Will you read something Zoya Sidqqui x Asad Ahmed Khan 🤣 Give me some plots for a one shot.