Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sun29

maybe to clear things up and no ways would shaheer go alone to meet her ..isliye bae ko saath le gaya ...am surprised mrunal ne ek bhi pic ya story nahi daala just her travelling in var wala daala...maybe next is group picπŸ˜†

I feel it was Eri who arranged meeting so that misunderstanding gets cleared. Blocking someone is big thing and only few know Mrunal's childish nature
So could be initiative by Eri
BTw first time Eri's mom liked Sharica pic
jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmisha

Then in that case even these three could have posted a pic together but they didn't.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

but we got individual pictures n.a... if group would have gone one pic we would have got..
I feel all three only were there..
purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmisha

Then in that case even these three could have posted a pic together but they didn't.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

if it was group meet,they will follow each other

maybe sha met Eri in the morning and after Eri left must have met MπŸ˜†
Summerholiday thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

maybe to clear things up and no ways would shaheer go alone to meet her ..isliye bae ko saath le gaya ...am surprised mrunal ne ek bhi pic ya story nahi daala just her travelling in var wala daala...maybe next is group pic πŸ˜†

How will she? Shaheer had his bae with him after all.πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ksaba_123

should v not b happy dat both Sharica met mrunal.. d reason thy posted sharica selfies 2gether so that no one wud bash him whn dey c d pic wid mrunal... lets just b happy 2day wid d sharica selfie v got after ages..😊😊

exactly...what we miss in all this petty things is that all his friends are aware of erica...just coz we do not see the over friendly interaction on sns we are skeptical ...erica was right there when the issue was resolved itself speaks volumes...and this is not even an assumption ..we knew mrunal and shaheer met when they started following each other yesterday ...the pleasant surprise was erica too was there 
purplegrapes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bella100

I feel it was Eri who arranged meeting so that misunderstanding gets cleared. Blocking someone is big thing and only few know Mrunal's childish nature
So could be initiative by Eri
BTw first time Eri's mom liked Sharica pic

i doubt if Eri knows her.This M likes only solo pics of shaπŸ˜†.not complaining
skylimitt thumbnail
Is he going to post next picture with Ruchika? I am scared now.

It is good to see his picture with Mrunal. She was also getting bashed. Her blocking act was kiddish. I liked that, he supported her by posting their picture. Their picture and comments shows that they are just good friends.

Looks like sharica met her yesterday.

Edited by skylimitt - 5 years ago
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So now i found out the story behind the sharica pic posted. Mrunal was also there and hence before she accidentally posts any pic of them erica and shaheer posted. Beggars cant be choosers ppl. Be happy there was a sharica pic. Imagine if he had posted pic with Mrunal only. Then tomorrow's newspaper headline will be about the new couple of tvπŸ˜†. Now that he posted with both he is safeπŸ˜ƒ
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@PG...not necessary ...by now we should know that most of sha's friends know erica but hardly anyone interact on sns...if ravi's wife knows her so does ravi bhatia...shannoo knows her and same way mrunal too but they ar enot going to come on sns ...
purplegrapes thumbnail

exactly...what we miss in all this petty things is that all his friends are aware of erica...just coz we do not see the over friendly interaction on sns we are skeptical ...erica was right there when the issue was resolved itself speaks volumes...and this is not even an assumption ..we knew mrunal and shaheer met when they started following each other yesterday ...the pleasant surprise was erica too was there 

one groupie ,we will be happy to see allπŸ˜†