***Kunal Karan Kapoor-Krishna Shekhawat AT***

sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

The moment arrives...finally the drought is over...the looking long almost 3 years is over...

The important thing to show your love and support for Kunal Karan Kapoor... please join and comment on his IF profile...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona02 thumbnail
Kunal's journey  till now in his own words "My struggle started way early when I was just 13. I remember after school I would stand in front of the RK Studios. The watchman would ask me what I am exactly trying to do. I would revert that one day I would become an actor. Then he would open the gates and let me enter"

Birtday
22nd August 1982

Zodiac
Leo

TV-O-Graphy

Year    Show                                         Role                                              Channel

1996   Rajani                                        Rajani

2004   Remix                                        Varun                                             Star one               

2006   Left Right Left                         Cadet Yaduvansh                           Sab TV         
                                                            Sahani (Yudi)  

2007   Maayka                                    Sukhi                                                Zee TV

2009   Maan Kee Awaaz Pratigya      Angad                                              Star Plus

2010   Rishton Se Badi Pratha           Amrit                                              Colors

2012  Na Bole Tum Na                      Mohan Bhatnagar                           Colors
          Maine Kuch Kaha                     Vasu

2015   Doli Armaanon Ki                   Urmi Shaurya Sinha                       Zee Tv

2018  Woh Apna Sa                          Krishna Shekhawat                         Zee Tv

sona02 thumbnail
Welcome Back Kunal Karan Kapoor as Krishna Shekawat

sona02 thumbnail

To get added just hit the Like button and leave a comment on this thread 😳

Sona02

Ani_La_Iam

Neelaw

-Swetha-

rekha1234

altgr

Edited by sona02 - 5 years ago
neelaw thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow... This is simply awesome... What a grand welcome of our expression master who's lonnng awaited wait got finally over with his Dhasu entry as Krishna shekhavat in Zee Tvs show Woh apna sa... A unique character with whom an ace actor like Kunal can do 200%justice .. Even after a few episodes we are still not sure whether the character of Krishna is positive or with some grey shades or completely negative .. The CVS have done a great job of still keeping it as a secret  they have understood the potential of Kunal very well and are giving him free hand to project the image of Krishna not like a regular duty bound police officer ... Looking forward to see the character of Krishna getting unfolded slowly,  keeping the viewers glued to their TV sets... Lovely thread 
sona02 thumbnail
yes neela with his dhasu entry as krishna shekhawat our long waiting is over..now we are waiting to unfold krishna's character...Kunal Karan Kapoor 's magical presence and outstanding performane sure will make the show more interesting more amazing...
Riya45 thumbnail
Wlcm back Kunal Karan Kapoor sir. It's a different character. Not only you bt also your fan love your new character as a cop. After Mohan Bhatnagar welcome Inspector Krishna Sikhawat.
sona02 thumbnail
we love to watch Kunal Karan kapoor in different challenging characters...Krishna Shekhawat will soon be another unique character...
neelaw thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
With every passing episode the mistry of Krishna 's character is getting more complicated and we all are enjoying every bit of it thoroughly because of the flawless acting by Kunal Karan Kapoor, he is adding that extra charm to the character  already  😃 we are still not been able to judge Krishna shekhavat at all and that why the wait for the next episode becomes all more desperate as we feel may be in the next one things will be clearer .. Having so much fun watching the episodes. But also  would love to see more interactions between Krishna and Jiya now... How or wether he develops a soft corner for her or not... 👍🏼
altgr thumbnail