Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: suadvani

Wonderfully written! Assuming Diya has diabetes or something like that? .. I cannot wait for the truth to come out! love this story :)

Hey dear...thanks a ton! πŸ˜³ Hehe...yeah another mystery added here...would reveal in due time! 
Thanks for the love you've given this story! β€οΈ
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yudkhfan

Wow.. what a wonderful update..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Their memories and time spent together is their purpose of living..

She remembered his birthday.. the love she has for him even after all the pain she has endured because of him..

Didnt quiet understand as to why she snatched the chocolate away from Diya..it cant be just the stranger reason..hopefully you will enlighten us soon..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Please update soon..

Hey dear...thanks so much! 
Sometimes, the past which was one filled with cheer, helps us wade along in the gloom of the present...those happy memories bring a smile onto our face and the same happened with Sameer and Naina! 
Yes- no matter how much she claims to detest him, Naina couldn't abstain from wishing him on his birthday. 
Haha- Diya mystery is an added twist! Hope you like it as it comes! πŸ˜ƒ
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivasri

Was going through breakup parts...

You had written Sammers pain in detail...

there are some hints / confusions about Naina,
Did Taiji/Preethi everyone knew about Naina's pregnancy and they lied ??

eager to read what Naina had to go through till date and why no chocolates to Diya ..

Update soon...

Hi Sivasri! 
Ohh..yeah...I know I put a lot of focus on Sameer's side of the trauma...for Naina, I reserved it for the latter part of the story! All to come soon! πŸ˜Š
Diya mystery would also be uncovered in due time! 
Love
Sur
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Will you be updating now waiting
sakina.hozefa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey
U won't Bel my craziness of some stories, I stalk up reading comments too.
Matlab aap Arvind ko negative ker doge, according to Ur replies.
Waise to mjhe luv triangle Pasand nai per agar samaina ko milane k lie arvind ko marna parega to bhi chalegaπŸ˜‰.
Diya n choc saga... Kuch samjh nai aa raha.
Plz uodatu jaldi dijiye. Intezaar kerna mushkil he
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Hi Sur, Such a beautifully balanced update!

You have effortlessly bridged the gap between the past and present. 

Thanks so much May! I always look forward to your reviews- for they give me another insight- another dimension into what I myself wrote! πŸ€—

The other thing that I really enjoyed was how you have been bringing in the reference to other books that is provide a great insight in the thinking process of the characters. And considering both Naina and Sameer are arts students and now working in the same industry, it feels right.
That's true...being in the same field in college- literature and working in the same domain...they need to thoroughly into books...when I was reading Paradise, it felt kind of uncanny as to how it seemed to on similar lines to this story I was writing (I knew of the separation in EU by then)...so I felt it deserved a mention here! πŸ˜Š
That bit of acting or role play from their college days.. the line between real and acting was very blurred.. was he truly acting when he spoke about the abortion? It didn't feel like that... at least not to me. And she yet hoped that in real life he would have been Matt. And she went to tell him...
Aaah! That's the thing- we don't know if Sameer meant it or was he just enacting out a role...for sure, the play was frivolous...but would Sameer's reaction had been the same when the thing had struck them for real...and Naina somehow tried to convince that Sameer might indeed accept her- might have been wishful thinking on her part. But whatever be the fact, she felt she must confide it in him. But what happened next is still shrouded in mystery! πŸ˜³
Diya had to be Sameer's daughter! Because otherwise there would be no chance of them getting back together. If she went on to marry someone else and bear that man's child, the past would truly become just the past. Something to be remembered once in a while or on some especially romantic rainy days, but still just the past. Naina would never consider breaking her child's true family for her own love of a boy regardless of how deep it ran.
Very well said...that had to happen...for Naina is not that selfish...she loves Sameer beyond her heart and soul...yet she loves Diya even more...and would sacrifice her own happiness, her love for her well being...so that she can have a family that is perfect! 
Sameer Diya meet was so heartwarming! He calling her Beta... Naina and readers dono ke dil Ki dhadkan teej! But Sameer's reaction to Naina nor allowing Diya to accept the chocolate spoke volumes. If this angered him so much... I am truly quacking in my boots thinking how he will feel and the anger when he finds out that he has been deprived of his right as a father for so many years.
Glad you liked the first meet of the father-daughter duo! πŸ˜³ Yes, and Sameer's anger is justified...let's see how he would react once he finds out what had transpired five years back. 

Sameer noticing her financial struggles but not remarking on them had my heart!
Dil ka to komal hai hi bechara...😳

His birthday and her keenness to wish him was so endearing! But, I also liked that his sister and the rest of his family also made an effort. That peace he was feeling at the end was too good. I loved the older Deepika and the role she has played in his life.
Ab pyaar to hai hi..chupaye na chupe to wish karna to banta hi hai! πŸ˜† And then I thought Sameer ko bhi thoda sukoon mile...😳 I wanted to show Deepika as a bit old here...so that she could understand Sameer's predicament and what it felt like to love someone probably! 
Little worried for Diya... but I will not speculate and will wait for you to reveal more in that area.
❀️ I would reveal that soon May! πŸ˜³
Sur, I love this story more and more with each update! Thank you so much for this gem dear!
Thank you so much May! Your encouragement means a lot to me! πŸ€—I hope I can keep you intrigued with this story till the end! 
Big hug!
May

Hey May!
My delayed response in bold. πŸ˜ƒ
Lots of love,
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Will you be updating now waiting

Hey dear...I'll try my best to update this weekend...but life's been crazy right now..in the midst of shifting home! 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakina.hozefa

Hey

U won't Bel my craziness of some stories, I stalk up reading comments too.
Matlab aap Arvind ko negative ker doge, according to Ur replies.
Waise to mjhe luv triangle Pasand nai per agar samaina ko milane k lie arvind ko marna parega to bhi chalegaπŸ˜‰.
Diya n choc saga... Kuch samjh nai aa raha.
Plz uodatu jaldi dijiye. Intezaar kerna mushkil he

Hey Sakina! 
Haha- that's kind of sweet! Thanks for loving this story so much! 
Haha- main bahot kuch bolti hun...someone (Rph) actually called me Randeep of the forum🀣...and I kind of agree! πŸ˜† 
Well I'll reveal all in due time...in the midst of shifting and all...so really loaded with work...would try to update as soon as I can though! 
Love
Sur
MANSHITA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plzz update fast as possible. 
DrashtiVora thumbnail
Hi dear.. when will you be posting the next part?? please post it ASAP.. cant wait =D