Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MinervaMcG

Lovely update. Worth the wait. Hope everything will be revealed soon. Btw I'm also a fan of Judith..

Hey Minerva! 😆 Love your UN though! 
Thanks so much! Glad you liked the part so much! Ohh...another Judith fan? Then probably you can understand my Matt mania! 😆 I forgot about Sameer when Matt came into the picture- imagine! 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivasri

Yeh toh teaser tha..from the past.

Lovely update..

When we expect Samaina confession you gave a sweet memory from past...

I hope such happy moments happen again..

Jealousy Sameer is always great!!
Naina knows to tease him well!!

By wishing on his b'day, Now she has given him hopes and comfort zone to talk about their past...

Hmmm
Why did Naina didn't want Diya to have chocolates???
Diya and Sameer part was super!!!

Bye to bol hi sakta tha at least Diya ko..khadoos Sameer..

Mind blowing!!!!!! Want to read next update...I know I m lalchi so are many readers of your story..

Sri

Hey Sri!
Thank you so much! I'm so happy that  my readers are so invested in this story! 😳 This lalach is very good for me and I hope I'm able to maintain it in the upcoming parts as well! ❤️
Yes present and past mash up was the highlight of the update here...and yes, Naina has opened up avenues of conversation now with the birthday wish! Bang on! 
Diya aur chocolates ki kuch mystery aur hai! 😆
Hehe...Sameer khadus to ho hi jata hai beech beech mein! 😉 Khair...gussa Naina ne dilaya bhi tha...jayaz hai narazgi! But Diya pe bhi bhari pad gaya! 

Thanks a ton dear for your love n encouragement! 🤗

Sur
Sue123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Heya.. kya update tha yaar. Its like watching a movie. 
Dono ek dusre se jitna pyaar karte hai utne hi ziddi bi hai.
It was such an adorable moment Sameer n Diya interacting and best was sameer taking the initiative and trying to make her feel comfortable. Somehow i feel that Diya will be the magnet between Samaina and help them solving their issues.

Naina not letting her eat chocolate has so much more to it, surely looks like some medical concern. Hope its not.something heartbreaking.

I liked the flashback, it gives us so much of samaina. Their romance makes us blush and smile unknowingly.

Waiting for more..

P.S. Could you please PM me for the next update 

Lots of love🤗

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meinfrau14

wonderful update ! cant wait for more !!!

Thanks a lot dear! Glad you are enjoying the story! 
AMereWanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Ekdum! Wahi baat hai! Do heros mein se decide karna mushkil hi nahi namunkin hai...EU ki Naina bhi nahi decide kar paayi! 😆😉

Batao, jab topper Naina Agarwal na kar payi toh hum kya kar sakte hai 😆
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchi3179

After so many days it was worth reading the part.Nice interesting twist & i knew Diya is Sameers daughter right away.So she was pregnant so may be thats why was forced to marry or may b some other arrangement.I am sure Sameer will come to know soon .You will updt nextr to nxt week,I will wait for that.Your character of Sameer is so interesting & intense.Wonder how he will feel about all this & really cant wait for there reunion again.How much they loved each other that nothing they have forgot till now.

Hey dear! Thank you so much! Yes I know my updates are quite delayed these days, but glad you liked what I wrote here! 
Diya pe sabko shaq tha hi! 😆 And to be honest I did not have the heart to take this away from Sameer too! Yes, Naina was pregnant, but what happened after that, I'll be revealing that in the coming updates! 
Thanks a lot yaar! So glad you like Sameer's character so much here! Yes- he is extremely intense and sometimes unpredictable! And yeah, they haven't forgotten each other nor their love, but are festering mutual dislike on the face of it, which has been brought upon because of the circumstances that were present that time! 
Love,
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dharapriya

Nice update. So its 99% confirmed that diya is Sameer daugter. Now will be eagerly waiting to know how the secret is revealed to him. It is necessary that now he should that diya is his daughter. The flashbacks are superb. Please update next part soon. Will be waiting eagerly.

Thanks dear! Yes, Diya is Sameer's daughter.Yes, Sameer ka reaction kya hoga...and the side twists in the tale- I hope you like them all! And happy to see you enjoyed the flashbacks! 
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjst

with every new update my curiosity goes up.

This one was so hearth touching.

pls update soon

Thanks! 😊 I'm so glad I'm able to keep you intrigued and that you liked the story at an emotional level!
Sur
suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderfully written! Assuming Diya has diabetes or something like that? .. I cannot wait for the truth to come out! love this story :)
Yudkhfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. what a wonderful update..👏👏
Their memories and time spent together is their purpose of living..

She remembered his birthday.. the love she has for him even after all the pain she has endured because of him..

Didnt quiet understand as to why she snatched the chocolate away from Diya..it cant be just the stranger reason..hopefully you will enlighten us soon..😉😉

Please update soon..