Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Deepanand

Hi sur,

Finally I am able to read all the chapters and here I am to leave a comment for your work.
Wow really good story and you are an amazing writer.
I am so happy to see mention of Matt and Meredith here. My favorite couple and "The paradise my favorite book of all times. I don't even remember the number of times I have read that book.
Judith mcnaught is one wonderful novelist and my favourite.
Totally Loved it ❀️. Will be waiting for the next update dear.

Love

Deepa

Hey Deepa! How nice of you to put in your review here...I'm so happy that you got a chance to read the story and enjoyed it thoroughly! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Means a lot to me really! 
Is it? So you are also a part of the epidemic named ParadiseπŸ˜‰ I'm seriously addicted to them both...I never wanted the book to finish and the moment it did, I wanted to start all over! Judith is magical! β€οΈ She's my favourite when it comes to romance as well! I have read a few more of her works, and plan to read all, but by far, Paradise rules my heart and so do Matt n Meredith! 
Loads of love and apologies for the delay in response! 
I was shifting homes and was stuck with no internet for a while! 
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Hey dear- have already updated!πŸ˜ƒ

suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Love love love this story - as an fyi - i read paradise this weekend and loved it - literally cancelled all other plans read all weekend - couldn't put it down! thanks for the recco and the fabulous FF!!
any other book reccos? I just downloaded a bunch of Judith's other books - was gonna start on those - but figured owuld ask as Paradise was so good!! 
πŸ˜ƒ
MOH29 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update. Sameer again try to put effect on Naina . I just want to reveal the whole truth and Sameer expression.
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suadvani

Love love love this story - as an fyi - i read paradise this weekend and loved it - literally cancelled all other plans read all weekend - couldn't put it down! thanks for the recco and the fabulous FF!!

any other book reccos? I just downloaded a bunch of Judith's other books - was gonna start on those - but figured owuld ask as Paradise was so good!! 
πŸ˜ƒ

Hey dear...so sorry for such a late response! Thank you so much for letting me know your views about this story! 
Haha- see- Paradise has this effect on people! I was in the same boat long back! πŸ˜ƒ I'm so glad you loved both Paradise and my story too! 
Yeah I  have plenty- I also like Perfect by Judith (that has a bit of Matt n Mer too, though Paradise is still my favorite)...You can try Colleen Hoover's Hopeless, November 9...Love, Rosie by Cecilia Ahern, Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin...I need to read many more...would keep updating...let me know if you want something on suspense as well- that's my favorite genre! πŸ˜ƒ
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOH29

Beautiful update. Sameer again try to put effect on Naina . I just want to reveal the whole truth and Sameer expression.

Thanks dear MOH! So glad you enjoyed the update! Yeah- both still affect each other...the truth can't stay hidden for long, can it be? πŸ˜Š
Love
Sur
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Deleted. Edited by Mayashika - 5 years ago