Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I m not saying Sushant broke up coz Ankita wasn't working. Their relationship was affected coz she was damn possessive..it's no secret that Ankita loved him a lot..so no wonder she was possessive..work could've kept her occupied.
Like every guy's biggest complaint with his wife is usually that she nags..and it was all in print and public for this celebrity couple
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairandlovely

It should be Ankita's decision whether she wants to work or not. 

If there was lack of compatibility or some other reason for their break up, then thats okay.

But if Ankita not working is the reason behind their break up, then I dont have anything to say further  ðŸ¤¢

If Sushant did dump Ankita because she stopped doing shows is such a greedy and selfish reason. Does that not make Sushant a gold digger? Good riddance for Ankita. 
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -October-

Never really followed news of these 2 much but the one thing I remember reading about them is Ankita slapped, threw water & humiliated Sushant quite a few times in public after getting drunk, not sure how true it is but if it was indeed the scene then I am glad he broke up with her & got out of an abusive relationship, he deserves better & him n Kriti look really good together.

Ankita had created a big scene also at Farah Khan's party and had apparently insulted Farah and some other female guest...i mean  pissing off industry bigwigs is the last thing any newcomer actor would want to associate oneself with.
LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

I m not saying Sushant broke up coz Ankita wasn't working. Their relationship was affected coz she was damn possessive..it's no secret that Ankita loved him a lot..so no wonder she was possessive..work could've kept her occupied.

Like every guy's biggest complaint with his wife is usually that she nags..and it was all in print and public for this celebrity couple

They never seemed to me like a compatible couple from the word go...very different individuals , varied priorities...
fairandlovely thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

If Sushant did dump Ankita because she stopped doing shows is such a greedy and selfish reason. Does that not make Sushant a gold digger? Good riddance for Ankita. 

Exactly my point.
None of us know the exact reason behind their break up, but if that is the reason, then he indeed was a gold digger.

Neither a woman should be forced to quit workung after marriage, nor should she be forced to work.
It should be her own decision.
flowers123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Lol...funny you missed what your own idol said...she wanted to be a home maker and not act at all...it was her decision not his..also Sushant was the one who took her to Farah Khan for HNY ...also it's Ankita who had said in another iv that she was offered roles in SLB films which she dint  take up...so much for passion for cinema lol...

Nothing to laugh about it.acting is a creative field.she didn't like some roles and she refused to act .how could she act in a role if her heart is not in that role.sushant wanted her to act in ektas soaps which she refused and prefered to sit at home rather than acting for money .lol sushant didn't take her to Farah .srk spotted her in iifa with sushant and offered a role but farah rejected her as she needed a star to run her movie.
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Exactly my point.

None of us know the exact reason behind their break up, but if that is the reason, then he indeed was a gold digger.

Neither a woman should be forced to quit workung after marriage, nor should she be forced to work.

So true, the real reason is not known but if not working is the reason then getting rid of a gold digger is great.

Strange that normally relationships are broken by men because they want the woman to stop working after being in relationship with them. But here its opposite😕. Unless os course the man is not doing well and wants to live off her money.
LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalak123

Nothing to laugh about it.acting is a creative field.she didn't like some roles and she refused to act .how could she act in a role if her heart is not in that role.sushant wanted her to act in ektas soaps which she refused and prefered to sit at home rather than acting for money .lol sushant didn't take her to Farah .srk spotted her in iifa with sushant and offered a role but farah rejected her as she needed a star to run her movie.

Lol really? She herself said she regrets not taking up the roles...if she didn't like them like you say then why did she say she regrets not doing them ? 
LiveEatLove thumbnail

Exactly my point.

Taking in the same points , so what was her decision ? In this very interview she 1st said she wanted to be a home maker and not work and then by the middle of it said she was always passionate about cinema ...so what were her priorities? If being a home maker was the decision she was happy with then why is she acting now ?  
fairandlovely thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Lol really? She herself said she regrets not taking up the roles...if she didn't like them like you say then why did she say she regrets not doing them ? 

Kareena had turned down the role of Nandini in HDDCS , Aishwarya refused Raja Hindustani, Hrithik refused Akash's role in DCH. We don't know what people think while rejecting a role. So Ankita might have rejected a role which she didn't like that time but later regretted. Happens with other actors too. Whats so funny? ðŸ˜•