Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

persistence-win thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
No one should give their careers for anybody neither men nor women, it's your hard work your identity and nothing is greater than that. Here Ankita wanted to be a homemaker and it's her prerogative suppose if Sushant had similar desire and not wanting to work would he be treated with same respect? The answer would be a big fat NO'. Sushant should work it's a compulsion but when it comes to Ankita then it's her Choice. In this case it seems Sushant wanted to be somebody who has same desire to work, have the fire to do something in life, be ambitious and not be contended in being a homemaker, if Ankita have a choice then so do Sushant. The amount of Abuse the guy has taken in exercising his choice is sad but not shocking. He ran after success, he was ambitious, he wanted luxuries in life and what not, as if everybody here is a sanayasi and don't aspire anything.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lunza

All the so-called incidents of slapping etc were rumors.

Ankita had dreams of acting in films as a kid but once she got into television, she was very content and her films ambition extended only to "I want to do just one film to see myself on the big screen" . She maintained that for a very long time. Sushant has always known she wasn't driven to the extent he was. Otherwise, which actor in the peak of her tv career would take such a long break after her tv show gets over? He has always hinted in his interviews about her being content with whatever comes her way in life.

He wanted an upgrade , so he left without even bothering to tell her the relationship is over. Thereby, making her look like a fool when she told the media that everything is fine and even tweeted that she loved him.

She didn't change. He did. He has replaced most of his old circle of friends with new ones. He struts around with a fake swag, accent and a weird body language that screams wannabe. The last time he was himself was probably during SDR promotions and a lil bit during Byomkesh promotions. 

And btw, she hasn't spoken about the breakup till now. She has maintained a no-comments stance so far. Even here, she hasn't spoken against him. 

Well, the break up seems to have brought about one change in her though - taking charge of her career again. 

P.S No one should be shamed for not wanting to pursue a career after a point. If she wanted to "do nothing" it is her choice . If she wanted to spend her days shopping, visiting her hometown, chilling with friends, it is her choice. And btw, she did it with her money . What she did during her time when Sushant was away for months shooting was her prerogative. 

Even after 2 years of the break up Miss Ankita has given a whole interview about her break up...even after 2 years she is busy milking the break up to earn bechari points and she knows she is gonna get it... And Sushant is the wannabe here? ...lmaooo...and a BIG LOL at Ankita never changed...the way she harassed the Pavitra crew thanks to her tantrums and arrogance is another whole story ...sure she wasn't like this when she started... And a bigger lol at Ankita dint know a break up has happened...wasnt she the one who harassed Sushant to move out of the house and he was living in a hotel but Ankita acted like a bechari in front of the media...sure she thought let's threaten him again and make him live my way...
Talking about old friends Sushant was hanging out with Jia few days back...she had invited him to her restaurant...isn't she Ankita's good friend ? ๐Ÿ˜‰ and you are talking like Sushant had some huge friend circle ...like when? He is still friends with all the TV guys he had an equation with. 
And it doesn't get more wannabe than getting dressed up,loaded with make up and visiting orphanage and old age home with the media being asked to cover.๐Ÿคข
P.S- only and only on this forum prolly joblessness and directionless career is applauded.๐Ÿ˜†
LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Only Mukesh Ambani has daughter called Isha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and she is taken!! Arre if Ankita was really Ambani's daughter then NO force on earth could separate Sushant from Ankita๐Ÿคฃ
Ankita was blind in love and lost her senses badly๐Ÿ˜† ( Pl note I am NOT an Ankita fan๐Ÿ˜ƒ)
๐Ÿ˜† Well you would agree Sushant was not in a position to gift such an expensive necklace so its all fantasy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Kyu nahi ho sakta, vo sports car bhi Anki ke paise se khareede thi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† That time Anki was more successful than Sushant. And small budget films pay less than an established TV show esp of Ekta- she is said to pay really well.

Ankita and Sushant were doing the same show btw ...and Sushant had done an Ekta show even before that...so from the same successful show Ankita made money and Sushant dint? From the same successful show Ankita was famous and Sushant wasnt ? ๐Ÿ˜† and their break up happened much after the show got over ...so technically Ankita has been jobless ever since Pavitra went off air untill she signed Manikarnika...infact a reporter asked her last year...how is she running her house? ๐Ÿ˜† 
Btw the plush Bandra home he bought was after the break up.
LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

The only thing I learn from such break ups- never give up your career for a guy. He could be wonderful to you and you could feel like the luckiest girl in the world and probably don't feel like working anymore but never let that feeling take over and always keep working and make sure you have your own steady income. I have nothing against home makers. In fact I think they have the most thankless job in the world where they do all the hardwork yet never get enough credit. But financial independence is so important at times. Not just for celebs but even normal folks cos if god forbid something goes wrong, it becomes million times tougher to start working again after so many years. Have seen a friend struggle with it from close quarters 

Irony here is that Sushant always wanted her to work,have a career,have economic independence ,realise her potential but she didn't.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: persistence-win

I don't why this My Choice syndrome apply to only women!what about men? Last time I checked they also have human rights!!!Seriously if Sushant wanted an upgrade what is so wrong in that,isn't that the whole point of life- progress, development and yes upgrade', if Ankita wanted to forgo her career that's her choice similarly if Sushant was ambitious and want to do something in life that's also his choice, if he wanted new group of friends it's also his choice, if he wanted to change and hell want to act as a wannabe then also it's his choice, Yes nobody should be ashamed for not pursuing a career but there is also no shame in working and giving your career further shape, if you don't want to ride along find your own way, if one is content in being a homemaker get your own home and do whatever you want don't expect anyone to pay for your bananas. If men want their partner to work then they become gold diggers are women called the same when they ask men to work? Why these double standards. Ankita hasn't spoken against him in the same way Sushant also hasn't mentioned her name since thei breakup But it's Sushant who is being lionised for the last 2 years, he is being called cheater, skirt chaser, dokhebaaz and what not Only because he is a guy and he doesn't have anything called My choice'.

And where in my post did I shame him for wanting a career? Where did I accuse him of being a skirt chaser? In fact, I don't believe he ever cheated on her. Where did I imply that men not working should not be seen as a choice? I didn't mention any gender. Where did I say Sushant said something about the breakup? I was just talking about Ankita. 

Reg money: both of them worked and saved. There is something called savings and investments. She didn't depend on him to pay for his bills so that she can be content staying at home. 

Reg. Sushant's persona , that's to point out how he changed and she didn't the way he wanted. Whether that's for the better or the worse or what I feel about people walking out of relationships for X reasons after Y period of time - I am free to judge like everyone else in this celebrity forum - about both Sushant and Ankita
Edited by lunza - 6 years ago

And where in my post did I shame him for wanting a career? Where did I accuse him of being a skirt chaser? In fact, I don't believe he ever cheated on her. Where did I imply that men not working should not be seen as a choice? I didn't mention any gender. Where did I say Sushant said something about the breakup? I was just talking about Ankita.

Reg money: both of them worked and saved. There is something called savings and investments. She didn't depend on him to pay for his bills so that she can be content staying at home.

Reg. Sushant's persona , that's to point out how he changed and she didn't the way he wanted. Whether that's for the better or the worse or what I feel about people walking out of relationships for X reasons after Y period of time - I am free to judge like everyone else in this celebrity forum - about both Sushant and Ankita

To form an unbiased opinion, it's paramount to look into every facet of the situation objectively and then come to a conclusion. If you were Only talking about Ankita then how can you pass judgments on Sushant? Here If Ankita didn't wanted to work and have the resources to pay for her own- fine nothing like it, but there are people who want to work and like to be around people who have similar interests, If Sushant have no right to ask her to work then she also have no right to demand from him to like her or be around her when she is not working. Ankita didn't want to be part of his world so one shouldn't expect him to be part of her world, if her priorities didn't change that shouldn't be reason for him not to change his. Here you are talking about Sushant persona but what about Ankita's persona- if she didn't want the way he wanted then what give her the right from him to be the way how she wanted, if she can't respect his opinion then don't expect the same from him!!! There are no free lunches in this world, either arrive a middle path or forget it. PS- I was Not referring to you per se in my previous post, I was simply stating what and how Sushant is being continuously abused since this breakup!!! And yes you have full right to pass judgement on whoever you want- but since it's a public forum it would be open for debate!!!After all that's the whole point...Right?Edited by persistence-win - 6 years ago
Good that Ankita got rid of cheater Sushant, hope she find peace and better life partner. Is Sushant still with Krithi or did he also broke up with her?
lunza thumbnail

To form an unbiased opinion, it's paramount to look into every facet of the situation objectively and then come to a conclusion. If you were Only talking about Ankita then how can you pass judgments on Sushant? Here If Ankita didn't wanted to work and have the resources to pay for her own- fine nothing like it, but there are people who want to work and like to be around people who have similar interests, If Sushant have no right to ask her to work then she also have no right to demand from him to like her or be around her when she is not working. Ankita didn't want to be part of his world so one shouldn't expect him to be part of her world, if her priorities didn't change that shouldn't be reason for him not to change his. Here you are talking about Sushant persona but what about Ankita's persona- if she didn't want the way he wanted then what give her the right for him to be the way that she wanted, if she can't respect his opinion then don't expect the same from him!!! There are no free lunches in this world, either arrive a middle path or forget it. PS- I was Not referring to you per se in my previous post, I was simply stating what and how Sushant is being continuously abused since this breakup!!! And yes you have full right to pass judgement on whoever you want- but since it's a public forum it would be open for debate!!!After all that's the whole point...Right?

If I was passing judgement on a particular aspect abt sushant, then I would mention that - for ex. about me judging ppl for walking out or people changing (which I clearly did) . If I am not, I won't . So talking about something related to Ankita doesn't automatically mean I am assigning the opposite argument to Sushant. I don't know how others debate but that's not how I usually do.

And yes, everything is open for debate. Judge away! 
lunza thumbnail

To form an unbiased opinion, it's paramount to look into every facet of the situation objectively and then come to a conclusion. If you were Only talking about Ankita then how can you pass judgments on Sushant? Here If Ankita didn't wanted to work and have the resources to pay for her own- fine nothing like it, but there are people who want to work and like to be around people who have similar interests, If Sushant have no right to ask her to work then she also have no right to demand from him to like her or be around her when she is not working. Ankita didn't want to be part of his world so one shouldn't expect him to be part of her world, if her priorities didn't change that shouldn't be reason for him not to change his. Here you are talking about Sushant persona but what about Ankita's persona- if she didn't want the way he wanted then what give her the right from him to be the way how she wanted, if she can't respect his opinion then don't expect the same from him!!! There are no free lunches in this world, either arrive a middle path or forget it. PS- I was Not referring to you per se in my previous post, I was simply stating what and how Sushant is being continuously abused since this breakup!!! And yes you have full right to pass judgement on whoever you want- but since it's a public forum it would be open for debate!!!After all that's the whole point...Right?

@addressing the bold - depends on - to what extent he wanted her to change. She attended events with him, partied with his filmi circle, with the likes of Shanoo etc. Called and hosted his friends from bollywood for his birthday at their house. 
So she wasn't averse to the idea of trying to fit into his world and do what it takes to network. But asking someone to be a part of your world is not the same as trying to dictate or change someone's inherent nature or approach towards life or how a person wants to handle their career or time - esp after almost a decade of your relationship and when you have always known from the beginning where that person stands wrt some facets. Again - my opinion.
Edited by lunza - 6 years ago

@addressing the bold - depends on - to what extent he wanted her to change. She attended events with him, partied with his filmi circle, with the likes of Shanoo etc. Called and hosted his friends from bollywood for his birthday at their house.
So she wasn't averse to the idea of trying to fit into his world and do what it takes to network. But asking someone to be a part of your world is not the same as trying to dictate or change someone's inherent nature or approach towards life or how a person wants to handle their career or time - esp after almost a decade of your relationship and when you have always known from the beginning where that person stands wrt some facets. Again - my opinion.

Now let's talk about Sushant's prespective too shall we? It also depends on how much you respect opinion of your partner. Pavitra Rishta ended more than 4 yrs ago and they broke up around 2 yrs after that, so duration of this time Ankita was not working, she was doing what she wanted and that was to not to work!!!So here Sushant also tried to adjust his lifestyle according to her wants, he also gave his bit to their relationship and respected her decisions...Though he didn't seem comfortable, But even after two years Sushant was still expected to be dictated and to act out of his choice, he didn't wanted to be with just a homemaker, he wanted things to change so he asked her to work- which in her own words was to lazy to do, if she wanted to be firm on her decision then Sushant was every bit right in sticking to his!!! He too can't be dictated to be with the person whose perspective in life he didn't adhere to!!! If she couldn't respect his inherent nature or approach towards life even after years of being together then she should be also share a equal blame for this break up!!! And Yes its MY CHOICE and it's applicable to all. P.S- I don't judge anybody I only debate.