Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

So true, the real reason is not known but if not working is the reason then getting rid of a gold digger is great.

Strange that normally relationships are broken by men because they want the woman to stop working after being in relationship with them. But here its opposite๐Ÿ˜•. Unless os course the man is not doing well and wants to live off her money.

Ya Sushant is a gold digger and Ankita is the daughter of the Ambanis ๐Ÿ˜† And still Ankita is the one who used to say in interviews that Sush always showers her with diamonds and this time she has asked for a 15 lakh diamond necklace ๐Ÿ˜• i mean the guy who is buying sports cars, plush homes on his own needed to be dependent on her money...? ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: fairandlovely

Kareena had turned down the role of Nandini in HDDCS , Aishwarya refused Raja Hindustani, Hrithik refused Akash's role in DCH. We don't know what people think while rejecting a role. So Ankita might have rejected a role which she didn't like that time but later regretted. Happens with other actors too. Whats so funny? ๐Ÿ˜•

Hrithik didnot turn down DCH. It is just that he had signed too many films after KNPH that he didnot have dates for 3 years. And Farhan could not wait. But yes, Hrithik rejected Swades of Ashutosh Gowarikar right after his Oscar nominee Lagaan๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† He rejected Bunty Babli (but made it up with Dhoom 2) and Hum Tum too. 
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 6 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All the so-called incidents of slapping etc were rumors.
Ankita had dreams of acting in films as a kid but once she got into television, she was very content and her films ambition extended only to "I want to do just one film to see myself on the big screen" . She maintained that for a very long time. Sushant has always known she wasn't driven to the extent he was. Otherwise, which actor in the peak of her tv career would take such a long break after her tv show gets over? He has always hinted in his interviews about her being content with whatever comes her way in life.

He wanted an upgrade , so he left without even bothering to tell her the relationship is over. Thereby, making her look like a fool when she told the media that everything is fine and even tweeted that she loved him.

She didn't change. He did. He has replaced most of his old circle of friends with new ones. He struts around with a fake swag, accent and a weird body language that screams wannabe. The last time he was himself was probably during SDR promotions and a lil bit during Byomkesh promotions. 

And btw, she hasn't spoken about the breakup till now. She has maintained a no-comments stance so far. Even here, she hasn't spoken against him. 

Well, the break up seems to have brought about one change in her though - taking charge of her career again. 

P.S No one should be shamed for not wanting to pursue a career after a point. If she wanted to "do nothing" it is her choice . If she wanted to spend her days shopping, visiting her hometown, chilling with friends, it is her choice. And btw, she did it with her money . What she did during her time when Sushant was away for months shooting was her prerogative. 

milton_friedman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the only thing i like about srk is he never ditched gauri even after he became famous...
god bless u ankita..may you have a successful life ahead
the fact that Sushant -Ankita entire friend circle supports Ankita and have distanced themselves from Sushant speaks volumne about who was wrong in this break up saga .

if a guy wants to leave his girl just becuase she does not wnat to work or just be home maker then he seriously is not a Keeper ...
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Ya Sushant is a gold digger and Ankita is the daughter of the Ambanis ๐Ÿ˜† And still Ankita is the one who used to say in interviews that Sush always showers her with diamonds and this time she has asked for a 15 lakh diamond necklace ๐Ÿ˜• i mean the guy who is buying sports cars, plush homes on his own needed to be dependent on her money...? ๐Ÿ˜†

Only Mukesh Ambani has daughter called Isha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and she is taken!! Arre if Ankita was really Ambani's daughter then NO force on earth could separate Sushant from Ankita๐Ÿคฃ
Ankita was blind in love and lost her senses badly๐Ÿ˜† ( Pl note I am NOT an Ankita fan๐Ÿ˜ƒ)
๐Ÿ˜† Well you would agree Sushant was not in a position to gift such an expensive necklace so its all fantasy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Kyu nahi ho sakta, vo sports car bhi Anki ke paise se khareede thi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† That time Anki was more successful than Sushant. And small budget films pay less than an established TV show esp of Ekta- she is said to pay really well.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
It was LBC in real life. He wanted a BW heroine that he could make a power couple with, i.e. Kriti, who will probably dump him if she becomes famous. That's why he didn't even have the guts to tell his girlfriend of 6-7 years that the relationship has ended. 
Anyways, I'm glad she is choosing to focus on herself and is more focused on her career now. 
persistence-win thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

All the so-called incidents of slapping etc were rumors.

Ankita had dreams of acting in films as a kid but once she got into television, she was very content and her films ambition extended only to "I want to do just one film to see myself on the big screen" . She maintained that for a very long time. Sushant has always known she wasn't driven to the extent he was. Otherwise, which actor in the peak of her tv career would take such a long break after her tv show gets over? He has always hinted in his interviews about her being content with whatever comes her way in life.

He wanted an upgrade , so he left without even bothering to tell her the relationship is over. Thereby, making her look like a fool when she told the media that everything is fine and even tweeted that she loved him.

She didn't change. He did. He has replaced most of his old circle of friends with new ones. He struts around with a fake swag, accent and a weird body language that screams wannabe. The last time he was himself was probably during SDR promotions and a lil bit during Byomkesh promotions.

And btw, she hasn't spoken about the breakup till now. She has maintained a no-comments stance so far. Even here, she hasn't spoken against him.

Well, the break up seems to have brought about one change in her though - taking charge of her career again.

P.S No one should be shamed for not wanting to pursue a career after a point. If she wanted to "do nothing" it is her choice . If she wanted to spend her days shopping, visiting her hometown, chilling with friends, it is her choice. And btw, she did it with her money . What she did during her time when Sushant was away for months shooting was her prerogative.

I don't why this My Choice syndrome apply to only women!what about men? Last time I checked they also have human rights!!!Seriously if Sushant wanted an upgrade what is so wrong in that,isn't that the whole point of life- progress, development and yes upgrade', if Ankita wanted to forgo her career that's her choice similarly if Sushant was ambitious and want to do something in life that's also his choice, if he wanted new group of friends it's also his choice, if he wanted to change and hell want to act as a wannabe then also it's his choice, Yes nobody should be ashamed for not pursuing a career but there is also no shame in working and giving your career further shape, if you don't want to ride along find your own way, if one is content in being a homemaker get your own home and do whatever you want don't expect anyone to pay for your bananas. If men want their partner to work then they become gold diggers are women called the same when they ask men to work? Why these double standards. Ankita hasn't spoken against him in the same way Sushant also hasn't mentioned her name since thei breakup But it's Sushant who is being lionised for the last 2 years, he is being called cheater, skirt chaser, dokhebaaz and what not Only because he is a guy and he doesn't have anything called My choice'.Edited by persistence-win - 6 years ago
hard-09 thumbnail
I used to feel sorry for ankita but after reading the reason behind their break up. Sushant is correct! If he wants to be with someone who goes to work like him,  he has the right to it. No one should be shamed for wanting Equality. Why should he be the only one working?  I would not want to be with someone who stays at home all day lol.. Ankita has the right to not want to work but if they are living under the same house,  both should pay the bills equally, do housework equally!!  Looks she ankita is the gold digger 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The only thing I learn from such break ups- never give up your career for a guy. He could be wonderful to you and you could feel like the luckiest girl in the world and probably don't feel like working anymore but never let that feeling take over and always keep working and make sure you have your own steady income. I have nothing against home makers. In fact I think they have the most thankless job in the world where they do all the hardwork yet never get enough credit. But financial independence is so important at times. Not just for celebs but even normal folks cos if god forbid something goes wrong, it becomes million times tougher to start working again after so many years. Have seen a friend struggle with it from close quarters  Edited by rogerrocks - 6 years ago