Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: fairandlovely

May be.

But in that case its better that they broke up.
If Sushant got detatched just because she was working and he wasn't , then this relationship wouldn't have lasted long anyway.
Why shouls Ankita leave work and sit at home to save the relationship? She is no less than Sushant.

In the very 1st answer,she said it out that she wanted to be a homemaker...Sushant always encouraged her to work and Ankita had admitted that herself many times...in fact it was Ankita who took pride in waking up at 4 pm in the evening everyday and going shopping and used to  boast about her laziness at red carpet events when reporters used to ask her abt her work...in fact Sushant was the one who took her to SRK and Farah for HNY but Ankita never had interest in film roles...from what i gathered Sushant never looked happy with how Ankita left work after Pavitra ended...she just let her career go like that ...its funny how she now boasts about her passion for cinema...lol...
flowers123 thumbnail
acting is a creative field .sushant wanted her to act in ektas soaps and earn money nonstop which she refused and he dumped her.being an actor himself he couldnt understand.he is very selfish.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

In the very 1st answer,she said it out that she wanted to be a homemaker...Sushant always encouraged her to work and Ankita had admitted that herself many times...in fact it was Ankita who took pride in waking up at 4 pm in the evening everyday and going shopping and used to  boast about her laziness at red carpet events when reporters used to ask her abt her work...in fact Sushant was the one who took her to SRK and Farah for HNY but Ankita never had interest in film roles...from what i gathered Sushant never looked happy with how Ankita left work after Pavitra ended...she just let her career go like that ...its funny how she now boasts about her passion for cinema...lol...

Bottom line is whether she wants to work or sit at home, it was her choice... Did he fall in love with the person that she was or with her profession ?

There are so many women who leave work post marriage and the husband gladly takes on their responsibility, cause they are a couple at the end of the day.

Not saying that SSR shudve financially supported her, but a break up cause she isnt working, seems like a shallow reason.

Also, I remember this only off screen incident i have seen of them, was from some dance reality show where they were competing opp each other, i guess JDJ... and SSR had performed on some song based on mother-son relation and he was talking about his own mother after performance. And in a moment the camera showed Ankita running out of the changing room / backstage wherever she was. We were wondering what happened and next moment camera showed her on the stage hugging SSR and realized that he had teared up remembering his mother... and she realized he wud cry even before his voice broke...

this is the only off screen incident I have seen of them but it made me realize how much she loved him...
fairandlovely thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

It should be Ankita's decision whether she wants to work or not. 
If there was lack of compatibility or some other reason for their break up, then thats okay.

But if Ankita not working is the reason behind their break up, then I dont have anything to say further  ðŸ¤¢
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All these heroines like Deepika or Ankita give unecesaary importance to exes by mentioning about depressions and breakups. Best way treat ex is to ignore and be successful and happy in their life. Even a slightest mention  means they still miss them.
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woah the replies here. Did Sushant really dump her because she left work? That's the most moronic break up reason ever. Like different people want to do different things in life at different points of time. That's no reason to dump someone you supposedly love. Yeah,people can have a preference for ambitious people,I know I do cause am very ambitious myself but that's just it... dumping someone over it is extremely pathetic esp a years old rship. I thought the break up happened cause he was just entering the industry and  he didn't want to ruin his chances at box office or with someone far above his league with an old relationship.Also didn't he cheat too? I feel bad for this woman. But good riddance. Hope she keeps winning at life. 

LiveEatLove thumbnail

Bottom line is whether she wants to work or sit at home, it was her choice... Did he fall in love with the person that she was or with her profession ?

There are so many women who leave work post marriage and the husband gladly takes on their responsibility, cause they are a couple at the end of the day.

Not saying that SSR shudve financially supported her, but a break up cause she isnt working, seems like a shallow reason.

Also, I remember this only off screen incident i have seen of them, was from some dance reality show where they were competing opp each other, i guess JDJ... and SSR had performed on some song based on mother-son relation and he was talking about his own mother after performance. And in a moment the camera showed Ankita running out of the changing room / backstage wherever she was. We were wondering what happened and next moment camera showed her on the stage hugging SSR and realized that he had teared up remembering his mother... and she realized he wud cry even before his voice broke...

this is the only off screen incident I have seen of them but it made me realize how much she loved him...

One moment captured on reality tv doesn't summarize a person's personality nor an entire relationship..
And so many women leaving work after marriage is something that needs to change...I am glad it's changing...I mean why should a girl be a homemaker ...like why?why raising  kids shud be only the girl's responsibility? Economic independence, individuality, one's own ambitions be it small or big need not die...I am really happy Sushant is the kind of a man who wanted his partner to realise her potential and have a flourishing career and not sacrifice it for anyone...anyways good that at least after the break up she is back to building her career...now only hope she stops milking the break up...it's been more than 2 years now.
LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalak123

acting is a creative field .sushant wanted her to act in ektas soaps and earn money nonstop which she refused and he dumped her.being an actor himself he couldnt understand.he is very selfish.

Lol...funny you missed what your own idol said...she wanted to be a home maker and not act at all...it was her decision not his..also Sushant was the one who took her to Farah Khan for HNY ...also it's Ankita who had said in another iv that she was offered roles in SLB films which she dint  take up...so much for passion for cinema lol...
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ankita said and added that her break-up did no affect her profession but s...'ll say I wasn't able to do that," she added.

Ankita is contradicting herself. Seriously the whole interview does not make any sense. It seems like Ankita is still in denial  mode. I hope she moves on and she deserves someone who truly loves her. 

She will get work on TV again and it pays well.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Never really followed news of these 2 much but the one thing I remember reading about them is Ankita slapped, threw water & humiliated Sushant quite a few times in public after getting drunk, not sure how true it is but if it was indeed the scene then I am glad he broke up with her & got out of an abusive relationship, he deserves better & him n Kriti look really good together.