Frequent Posters

F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
SSR ...how can you loose AL for KS ðŸ˜¡ 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 3
Sushant was not against her working..as far as I remember from the articles ..it seemed that he was more bothered that she was not working.
Ankita said in the interview that she was being a home maker after PR ended..and she was happy either ways. But he felt she was becoming lazy n clingy and wanted her to work. That's what She meant by not maintaing a balance.
This happens with a lot of women..they stay at home and men r busy with work..women expect a lot and men cannot fulfill it..they take it as nagging
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: niyati13

Sushant was not against her working..as far as I remember from the articles ..it seemed that he was more bothered that she was not working.

Ankita said in the interview that she was being a home maker after PR ended..and she was happy either ways. But he felt she was becoming lazy n clingy and wanted her to work. That's what She meant by not maintaing a balance.
This happens with a lot of women..they stay at home and men r busy with work..women expect a lot and men cannot fulfill it..they take it as nagging

even if this is true, it shudnt have bothered him that much, if he liked her as a person. Cause eventually it shud be her decision whether to work or be a home maker...

Originally posted by: niyati13

She became like Kalki was to Abhay in ZNMD. She stopped working, grew suspicious n became clingy. I also read that she slapped him in public once. Who knows wat the truth is. I dont like or care about both of them in any case ðŸ˜†
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 6 years ago
fairandlovely thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

even if this is true, it shudnt have bothered him that much, if he liked her as a person. Cause eventually it shud be her decision whether to work or be a home maker...

May be she was waiting for the right role.
Why should she work if she doesn't like a script or role, just because Sushant wants? 
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fairandlovely

But as far as I remember, she was in relationship with Sushant while doing Pavitra Rishta and managed to do well on her work front.

While they had broken up after Pavitra Rishta ended.

She better balanced work and love, her work got affected post break up ðŸ˜•

They broke up after many months of PR ending plus she didn't wanted to work after PR and was happy in her own world with all the love but they day it shattered she got to know its all about balancing. She meant she wasn't able to balance her work with relation as for her the relation meant more. 
I somehow think and strictly personal opinion that SSR got ashamed of her lyk he started thinking thay may be he deserves better, whatever the case was I really don't quite adore SSR post that. 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wish her all the best for her upcoming movie and also in her personal life . She is a talented girl but she has to be careful and be focussed .
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know if Sushant felt he deserved better..but over time I have come to understand his POV..
They lived together and Ankita was blissfully in love. Happy in her world and possessive about it too.
If Ankita indeed did slap him in public and was always suspicious how long can it go on..her reaction to Kriti was very obvious in few pics n videos when they met.
It's not unlikely that such reactions and speculations brought Sushant and Kriti closer..
Ankita has picked herself up well..good that she has learnt to love herself the most
crispsy thumbnail
I feel bad for her. She supported Sushant when he wasn't earning. She used to run home. The way she handled the break up is admirable. I hope she achieves more success. She is anyday better actress than Mouni ever can be.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crispsy

I feel bad for her. She supported Sushant when he wasn't earning. She used to run home. The way she handled the break up is admirable. I hope she achieves more success. She is anyday better actress than Mouni ever can be.

She used to run the home ??? Ummm when exactly was Sushant jobless? He had been working in serials before Ankita and before that as a background dancer.He quit Pavitra in around October 2011 and by 2012 he had Kai Po Che and even before the release of KPC, he had bagged Shudh desi...