Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: soapsuds

Will look forward to watching it then. I prefer their banter and bickering over hawt in any case. So I am all good with this πŸ˜†
Yeah I was expecting that post pool bit to be brief but the cap looked so good I was wishing it was longer.

I will take Anika messing with him over an Anika who is actually naraz over this. Because nautanki Anika works for me but when Anika is being silly it bothers me. I was worried about that bit. So that's a relief. Now I can watch in peace. Phew!

Of course if Anika messes with him then Shivaay will mess with her in turn. Takkar ki ishqbaaazi hai after all. πŸ˜† And i guess nikaah will happen because if Anika desires something, for all his tadi there is no way Shivaay will not fulfill her wish. And of course I will anyday watch them messing with each other over bhashanbaaz Billu and half baked social messages force fed with a generous serving of groupbaazi.

Haha same here...I was also relieved they didn't show Anika being so dumb to MU him over a silly reason like that...but then at the same time her random childish Nikaah obsession is kinda annoying too...lol she again asked him in a baby voice today ki nikaah kar leejiye...lol anyways I can live with that over a dumb reason for Anika being angry...yeh childish stuff toh timepass hai...let's see if they can execute the Nikaah dhang seπŸ˜†...Shivaay usually finds a way to fulfill Anika's wishes very sweetly...I hope thoda poignant and meaningful touch bhi add kar dein rather than Anika just jumping for a Nikaah like a kid...lol 
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just caught up with your other post AY. The rest of the episode sounds meh.

Nazuk Billu punching anyone will always be comical. πŸ˜†Especially when it's guys much bigger than him. Veer to bhi body slam kiya tha Billu ne πŸ˜†. Opposite bande se zyada to Billu hi hil jata hai πŸ˜†

But if they referenced nikaah again today then I don't think Billu will disappoint Anika. So very likely nikah on Friday on Eid like Gul has said. Just have to pray there is no samuhik nikah. Main jhel nahin paaongi if it is in triplicate.
soapsuds thumbnail
Billu wants Anika to acknowledge that his wet look is sexy! Ha ha! Billuji aap apni biwi ko nahin jante? And how skilled she is aapki chop karne mein? πŸ˜†
Poor Billu has being dying for Anika to find him hot. Reminded me of the "I am not cute ok. I am hot πŸ˜†
soapsuds thumbnail
I am looking forward to watching after a long time πŸ˜ƒ
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

Billu wants Anika to acknowledge that his wet look is sexy! Ha ha! Billuji aap apni biwi ko nahin jante? And how skilled she is aapki chop karne mein? πŸ˜†
Poor Billu has being dying for Anika to find him hot. Reminded me of the "I am not cute ok. I am hot πŸ˜†

LOL yes there were hints of that...he totally got cranky and was kinda throwing a tantrum saying ki HOON main sexy paani meinπŸ˜†...but Anika was too pissed with him for making the shaadi = galti joke to give him any bhaavπŸ˜†...NM-SC had such good nuanced sync in this bit but it was such a quick bit ki hard to catch everything. 

Aaj sach mein achha pool scene tha...most of them otherwise just go through the usual motions of both of them doing the mermaid hair flips, him holding her arm, twisting it behind her back, eyelock eyelock and then khatam...lol...is baar it had more tadi and nautanki from Anika's side rather than just "hyperventilating" which is what made it fun for me...even if the scene lacked much credible build up or "story"...lol...but as a stand alone achha tha. 
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i know not to look for logic and all as far as IB goes...
but when u r drenched normal people change to dry clothes and then njoy a cup of steaming coffee / tea...

yaha dono miya biwi bass towel se head dry karke wet clothes main hi baith ke aaram se Faran-Fiza ki problem solve karne baith gaye..πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Glad I only watched the first half with Shivika ka pool scene aaraam se...baaki epi is so pakaau with Farhan-Fiza ka faaltu "milaap"...I'm too allergic to a guy being so obviously chauvinist...end mein token Obahus groupbaazi bhi thi...lol...with everyone now just excited for Eid celebrations. 

KJ-Lee looked SUPER bored doing the whole robbers wala drama today...they are still sleepwalking through their parts. 

Precap mein Anika's looking gorgeous in the ice blue outfit but Shivaay is giving her a hard time...so kal hoga diary scene...hope it's not edited out too much and cute dialogues rakhein
AreYaar thumbnail
New BTS pic from the sets...I like the baby pink of Anika's outfit...dunno if it's another replica of these short ghaghra skirt outfits she's wearing aajkal...lol...Shivaay ka Hindi medium suit is back...haha

AreYaar thumbnail
Caps from today's Shivika scenes...batch 1:

soapsuds thumbnail
Anika's outfits ab triplicate se bhi zyada hai! I though these were till Eid. Yeh same style in different colours will
continue even after that? Although I like these pastels in terms of colour. And Billu after wearing some normal stuff last couple of days is back to atrangi suits πŸ˜†.