Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
LOL yeah Biraj, I saw the caps too and the scene looks better than I expected cuz it has cute bantering so I wanna watch for that...but haven't managed to watch yet...faaltu sites upload good epis late only it seems...lol

Fandom was hilarious in the morning...aadhe log wrote off the scene cuz backdive ke baad "hawt romance" nahin milaa...then baad mein some ppl started valuing the cute dialogues and the post pool bit with Shivika sitting with a towel around them. 
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I find the caps so cute. I wanna watch it. Hahaha yeah fd was so disappointed over no romance or kiss but meko toh woh banter atleast in update kaafi cute lag raha hai. 
And she again spoke about nikaah. Pakka hoga ab nikaah tohπŸ˜•πŸ˜† 

It always amuses me how no matter what show what fd there will always be a certain level of obsession for hawt romantic scenesπŸ˜† 
AreYaar thumbnail
I guess this pic hasn't been posted here yet...SC ne full photoshoot kiya lagta hai stairs pe in that Eid outfit...lol

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the build up for Billu to throw Anika in pool was πŸ˜• bahot jada jabaradasti wala lagaa.. 

but it turned good once Billu started giving safaie in his defense thinking Anika is ghussa with him where as she was doing nautanki... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

Anika was super adorable asking Billu Aap itani choti se bat par dar gayee...πŸ˜†

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think the post pool scene bit is very brief from what I read. Very likely editor sahab might have used hi scissors there but we won't know whether there was more footage because there was no segment. Which is just as well otherwise I feel cheated. The visual looks very good though and I loved the lighting. Cap se to aisa lag raha hai ki Anika seems to be absently wiping Shivaay's hair. It's these little things they do that makes their scenes look so natural. And when they chop of these nuances then I feel cheated because these are the little details I love which sets them apart and NM-SC always have these nuances in all their scenes. I am missing Shivaay's old sairabano mug with the black and white chequered pattern. This plain white one makes me feel as if something is missing. πŸ˜†
I am planning to watch at 10 pm on TV today coz since it's Shivika scene after so long might as well watch on big screen rather than on the phone. I don't have Hotstar premium but I recently discovered that I can for reasons unknown watch the premium epi on my phone but am not able to watch it on my laptop until the next day without premium subscription.
AreYaar thumbnail
Fair warning...the bit post the pool scene when she's wiping his hair with the towel is barely 10 seconds...lol but otherwise a good Shivika scene in the pool with their bantering and bickering. 

Anika ne saara naatak sirf Nikaah ke liye kiya...lol faked all her anger at him simply messing with him...so no wonder Shivaay will now return the favor tomorrow by faking anger over her diary entries...sab nikaah ke liye build up hai...lol 
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

bworm, you're enjoying these Farhan-Fiza OTT MCP drama scenes? lol mujhe toh blahh hi lage. 

I mean I've never seen you post two days in a row about IB epis in ages...lol but you seem to be following this Farhan-Fiza drama keenly...lol

Arrey baba na na...Still scratching my head mudda kya hai. 

Didn't get the chance to watch last week...So caught up on weekend.
πŸ˜† as I watch on random sites...Can't ff... 

But yesterday was ok...Aaj ke caps to ache lagte hain. 
Fingers crossed.

Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fair warning...the bit post the pool scene when she's wiping his hair with the towel is barely 10 seconds...lol but otherwise a good Shivika scene in the pool with their bantering and bickering. 

Anika ne saara naatak sirf Nikaah ke liye kiya...lol faked all her anger at him simply messing with him...so no wonder Shivaay will now return the favor tomorrow by faking anger over her diary entries...sab nikaah ke liye build up hai...lol 

Aww i will watch this scene!πŸ˜ƒ i even saw a cap of them splashing water onceπŸ˜†

Built up toh inka hai lekin nikaah pata nai kitno ka hoo. Please i hope it's just shivika nikaah. 
AreYaar thumbnail
@Khyati: I've only watched the first half so far cuz Shivika ka pool scene usmein tha...and yeah usmein toh Anika asked in the pool scene again ki ab khushi khushi mere saath nikaah bhi kar leejiye toh Shivaay again deflected with a joke ki galti baar baar nahin karte...ROFL

But yeah it's all seeming very likely ki Shivika ka nikaah is coming up...Farhan Fiza ka talaakh toh hua nahin aaj toh dunno if they want to do nikaah again...lol

Otherwise plenty of dumb bits with Farhan-Fiza in the first half also with Shivaay comically punching Farhaan to stop him from giving Triple Talaak to Fizaa...baaki Fizaa crying like an abla biwi over her MCP pati and making excuses for him treating her like crap...mehh
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Will look forward to watching it then. I prefer their banter and bickering over hawt in any case. So I am all good with this πŸ˜†
Yeah I was expecting that post pool bit to be brief but the cap looked so good I was wishing it was longer.

I will take Anika messing with him over an Anika who is actually naraz over this. Because nautanki Anika works for me but when Anika is being silly it bothers me. I was worried about that bit. So that's a relief. Now I can watch in peace. Phew!

Of course if Anika messes with him then Shivaay will mess with her in turn. Takkar ki ishqbaaazi hai after all. πŸ˜† And i guess nikaah will happen because if Anika desires something, for all his tadi there is no way Shivaay will not fulfill her wish. And of course I will anyday watch them messing with each other over bhashanbaaz Billu and half baked social messages force fed with a generous serving of groupbaazi.