Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes the lighting is different from the last one. That was very distinctly warm lighting. As you said this is like the very first one where Shivaay was intimidating her. Although the last one had closure of the "Sorry bolo' where he said sorry to her. I am try very hard not to build expectations from this one and just be happy to see that playful vibe with the smiling faces as they dive into the water and telling myself itna hi in itself special hai and kudos to them for giving it a different shade from the previous one. They were in love then too but just beginning to realise and accept it and now they are content in love and it's so nice to see that difference.
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL I never really have expectations from the pool scenes cuz most of them are just put in to pander to fans dying for "hawtness"...but yes the last pool scene was meant to be kind of a closure on the whole "maafi maango" with Shivaay apologizing for once. 

Back then they were in love but still not as deeply and as completely as they now are...so a new shade to display I guess in this pool scene...this time there's a much more confident in her love Anika facing off with him and it's more of a mutual game than Shivaay controlling everything. 

I'm just curious over the choice of the dark lighting again...maybe LM just got bored of doing the last three pool scenes in daylight and wanted a change...haha...this is only the second pool scene with no maafi angle involved...lol...the other one was the one during the ML track when Shivaay threw her into the pool simply to make her "remember"...and this time it's to manaao her...lol

Jo bhi ho, water is the original form of communication for Shivika ever since Anika threw water on him...lol 
AreYaar thumbnail
Watched this scene after many days...haha jab Shivaay Anika se gussa hua tha for throwing water on him after the "Meri zindagi mein woh insaan aap hain" scene...those days we actually got 6-7 minute long Shivika scenes in one epi...haha kya zamaana tha...aajkal 5 minute mushkil se naseeb hote hain by themselves...and are edited down to 3 minutes

Anyways, what I was finding amusing was Billu acting pricey, expecting her to apologize and scoffing when she said he should be thankful she didn't throw him into the pool like he does to her...haha and then laughing over her taking on his traits like struggling to say sorry...her drinking kaali coffee for the first time and then him ultimately explaining the meaning of "Aww" to her for the first time...so much range in one scene...aajkal nahin sujhti HS ko aisi "arcs"? lol

SC ka makeup was pretty weird in this scene though...lol
soapsuds thumbnail
You know that was what first got me hooked to Shivika and NM-SC, the sheer range of emotion they would navigate in one scene and so seamlessly. That made them stand out from other Jodi's. And this one can see in so many of their scenes in those days. Jaane kahan gaaye woh din. I keep thinking ki HS ko kya ho gaya hai. She was the one who wrote Shivika so beautifully back then baaki sab kaisa bhi hua ho. She should play to her strengths which is writing Shivika rather than this randomness
soapsuds thumbnail
Rewatching Shivika scenes never gets old.
Now after your links AY I feel like rewatching all their scenes from the beginning 😆
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When oberois talk about privacy...🤣🤣🤣
Nikah.. farhan aur fiza ka hoga I guess, ab talak ho gaya hai. Not sure if triple talak is valid? Us that the message😕

Again not sure if one can marry the divorced wife???

Epi was ok.

What's up with SC and shrishti s make up...Weird lag raha tha. GB..Looked ok.

Not bad overall...Farhan is an mcp. Talking rubbish at your hosts home and indirectly insulting friends wife😵

Precap looks cute
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Divorce aise nai hota. Over a period of three months. But for fiction kya pata kya dikhaye😆
Its cool for me if farhan and fiza get married atleast group nikkah toh nai hoga😆 i am too scared of that possibility i'll never be able to move on from that😕😆
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

Divorce aise nai hota. Over a period of three months. But for fiction kya pata kya dikhaye😆

Its cool for me if farhan and fiza get married atleast group nikkah toh nai hoga😆 i am too scared of that possibility i'll never be able to move on from that😕😆

Thanks.
Had read a book about saudi princess years ago. They mentioned some facts about divorce and remarriage in saudi...So am not sure how it works.

Movies have been...Talak talak talak... Voila instant divorce. Hope to god that aint true

Butvyes...Fiza farhan marriage over group weddings any day
AreYaar thumbnail
bworm, you're enjoying these Farhan-Fiza OTT MCP drama scenes? lol mujhe toh blahh hi lage. 

I mean I've never seen you post two days in a row about IB epis in ages...lol but you seem to be following this Farhan-Fiza drama keenly...lol
Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago
soapsuds thumbnail
Haven't yet watched but the caps look good. And there is cap post the pool scene where the lighting looks so beautiful. Twitter opinion is divided but majority seem to think that pool scene was good but kyon tha people are not able to fathom 😆. And as we expected it ended with the back dive. 😆