violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Aah..
 When my one favorite praises the other..❤️

Genuine ppl, my genuine loves!❤️

https://twitter.com/rhythm_rd/status/1006026829734531072?s=19
Video credit to the uploader...

I m a fan of Namik as a person since his ek duje ke vaste stint... And knowing him how deeply he values nuances of acting and the hardwork that goes behind it and of course the natural talent that cannot be replaced... Really loved him talking about Ashi acting with such genuine zeal!  My boy!

He had a bad luck with his EDT character but hope he gets good projects in future and may we see both of them together in a new exciting serial in future..

I would be so looking forward for this really ab- Jaya type height difference between the two if their pairing ever happens
Edited by violette - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bmk28 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just saw this one and I felt to so happy for Ashi. She deserves all the appreciation. Reason was her that I started watching it. She has such an awesome presence on the screen which holds interest totally. Besides that it required guts to play a character which is not beautified artificially and still so dear to people. That's her talent and I am so happy for her!! My girl crush!!
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ommgg...like this is the best start on the week..TFS man...
Sachme he very rightly said that all are good but she deserve a special mentoion
I have seen alot of new comers who gradually gets moore into the flow as the show proceeds but ashi was one whom I was impressed by the first epi itself..her expressions..voice mosulation..dialouge dilevry
I feel RD got into it a little gradually..as inially I did feel a slight glitch with his dialouge dilevry and voice modulation but he got there quite fast..and today he is one polished actor 😳
May God bless them with all the success and may they reach hights in their carrer ❤️
2dewDrop2 thumbnail
may her be protected ☯️
haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good to see ashi is getting praised for her acting skills 
Good start of day for me 
Thanks for sharing 😊
Edited by haritha45 - 5 years ago
PritiSC thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like Namik very much from EDKV...very well said by him...Ashi truely deserve a round of applause...her first big project and she delivered it more than expected
It really requires a gutts to play this role...the clothes that are given to her...thematerial is not so good...the frocks which she is wearing are realy old ones...but she carried them very well without any hesitation...which female will be ready to show her hairy legs on screen...thats the uniqueness of our show and caste

I appreciate all caste of YUDKBH but Ashi will always be a special one for me as well...I dont y ...she is transparent...jaisi dikhti hai vaisi hi hai

RD too struggled a lot for 4 yrs but he too getting what he deserves..which ML will buy a shampoo and wax for her lady love...but this is normal right...thats what our husband and BF's do...they never hesitate...very much real

Bless my bachhaas and entire cast...kala tika on them...they all deserve the best

For me they all are stars shinning in the sky which really gives light in the dark night

Now a days I am not watching anything on TV other than YUDKBH...all other serials dekhke lagta hai..they are not real...because in normal people lifes thisfaltu things never happens
soniadutta thumbnail
Ashi actually deserves all this appreciation and she quite impressed with me her natural acting and hope she keep getting more good projects in future as well .
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida_angel

Sachme he very rightly said that all are good but she deserve a special mentoion
I have seen alot of new comers who gradually gets moore into the flow as the show proceeds but ashi was one whom I was impressed by the first epi itself..her expressions..voice mosulation..dialouge dilevry
I feel RD got into it a little gradually..as inially I did feel a slight glitch with his dialouge dilevry and voice modulation but he got there quite fast..and today he is one polished actor 😳
May God bless them with all the success and may they reach hights in their carrer ❤️

Can't say about RD coz his character hasn't gotten as much opportunities as Naina's (Ashi had to act natural while RD had to protray the style and swag of salman)  but i wasn'timpressed with Namik in the start😆 though he improved tremendously and simply slayed it as an angry young man later on😎
haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida_angel

Bold True Not all new comers can impress audience but ashi got connected to us in short span. Most of us (girls)  would definitely memorized our first phrase of attraction towards our first crush. Small things like d amount of excitement to meet her crush n heart break scenes.Ashi emoting so well that as a girl we always get connected to naina 😊

Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ashi deserve appreciation! 
She's great! Glad people are recognising her and appreciating her too.
Thanks for sharing.