Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: violette

Can't say about RD coz his character hasn't gotten as much opportunities as Naina's (Ashi had to act natural while RD had to protray the style and swag of salman)  but i wasn'timpressed with Namik in the startπŸ˜† though he improved tremendously and simply slayed it as an angry young man later on😎

Agree RD didn't got much shades in character except swag n style in this show but I watched many of his episodics were he did a fantastic job. In one some of d episodics he emoted jealousy, innocence n grey shades very well.Hope to see more shades in Sam also 

But ashi as naina got many shades to play n she is proving her acting skills. Good to see that industry is acknowledging her work 
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would like to kindly point out that though we are just discussing the acting talent of the two RD and Ashi objectively and all in good faith... But as you know tr his can all quickly escalate to you know what...πŸ˜†
So henceforth kindly just keep discussions to Ashi...

And do not respond to any instigating posts... However tempting it may sound...πŸ˜†

Warna mera post aiwayi hi report ho jayega..😳
Lavender25 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's so sweet of him. Ashi is a born actor. She acts so naturally and real thats why audience get connected to her so fast. Its kind of hard to believe that she is new to the industry. There is more to come her way.❀️ Thanks for sharing.
haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: violette

I would like to kindly point out that though we are just discussing the acting talent of the two RD and Ashi objectively and all in good faith... But as you know tr his can all quickly escalate to you know what...πŸ˜†

So henceforth kindly just keep discussions to Ashi...

And do not respond to any instigating posts... However tempting it may sound...πŸ˜†

Warna mera post aiwayi hi report ho jayega..😳

Yaar all r praising actors work. Isme report kahase agaya πŸ˜†
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Really happy that ashi is getting so much appreciation for her acting skills she deserves every bit of it ... But personally the best acting done by ashi was during pre bet phase and bet phase offcourse jo deewangi she showed us somewhere made us fall in love with sameer too ... Her day dreams sameer ko pyaar se dekhna , follow her and then drinking water from same tap ... I m so fond of all those scenes and ashi just nailed each n evrry bit ... And she made us believe that actually no one can love sameer better than her ... Ashi's acting had the right amount of innocence and purity ... Initial episodes ki love struck naina was the best phase of ashi's character ... Though till today she is killing it with her performance ... She is a wonderful actress no doubt in that ...
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
So happy to hear coming from the TV folks n i loved how  Namik had to say such gud things abt her ..He himself is one  grounded n well articulated actor ...!Loved him as Shravan,so that is my teeny meeny weakness to him...but really proud for this lllittle gal who deserves all the appreciation n accolades...!!
Sushi99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree she deserves every single attention and appreciation. The way she act is so natural. You can't decide is she acting or showing real emotion. Be it sad or romantic scene she portray it naturally.
Feel so proud and happy to see her getting appreciation from the actor itself. I haven't seen female actors getting much appreciation from people so it feel great to see her work getting appreciated. Hope she get more appreciation and attention. I am both Samaina as well as Ashdeep fan but love Ashi Singh so much. She doesn't show off like other actresses. Have watched almost every serial from KZk, ksbkbt, Kumkum but YUDKBH is different, unique, and much needed show
soniadutta thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaniladki

Really happy that ashi is getting so much appreciation for her acting skills she deserves every bit of it ... But personally the best acting done by ashi was during pre bet phase and bet phase offcourse jo deewangi she showed us somewhere made us fall in love with sameer too ... Her day dreams sameer ko pyaar se dekhna , follow her and then drinking water from same tap ... I m so fond of all those scenes and ashi just nailed each n evrry bit ... And she made us believe that actually no one can love sameer better than her ... Ashi's acting had the right amount of innocence and purity ... Initial episodes ki love struck naina was the best phase of ashi's character ... Though till today she is killing it with her performance ... She is a wonderful actress no doubt in that ...

Yeah absolutely right ,pre bet phase played by ashi as Naina was superb...I loved her heartbreaking scene in Mount abu and she was quite acted well in hospital scene as well ,but didnt like much her as in angry mode .
But no doubt she is fabolous actor and best debut actress as well and really deserves the award .
Edited by soniadutta - 5 years ago
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I always felt Namik is a genuine guy from EDKV days ...such appreciation coming out from a guy like Namik means a lot ...Ashi will get all the recognition and appreciation for her dedication and hard work ...
Ashi is an example for those who believe only looks counts in this industry...this girls made the heads turn by her acting and natural dressing...
Latas thumbnail
Just adore Ashi...so happy for her...the girl deserves all the praise and appreciation...the reason YUDKBH got me glued was mainly due to the 90s feel and Ashi's natural girl next door looks and acting and then later on offcourse due to Randeep and the entire gang's natural simplistic, realistic acting.

Kudos to Ashi for taking up such a project to debut..where she does not have to wear branded clothes and make up 24x7...just being herself and her natural acting..where the female lead is often taunted for her plain jane looks and her height...noone noone would dare to take up such a role at the beginning of their career...moreover her offscreen maturity too just love her...God Bless Her.