Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bmk28 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Very well said. She is a versatile actress and I am sure she will prove her talent in years to come. She is a big fan of Alia and she mentioned in one of the interviews that her friends call her Alia. Thats because she the mole on her face (almost at the same spot) just like Alia. She surely would be happy to know that people think that she is as capable as someone whom she adores. 

Originally posted by: chandu80

Wow...amazing to see my gal getting all the appreciation she truely deserves. Thank you Namik :)

I won't be surprised if in future she is tried for roles like Jennifer Winget's from Beyhadd or Alia Bhat's from Highway, Udta Punjab or Raazi ( more like Raazi after seeing her in that veiled avtar during the bike riding phase). She has the potential of becoming a versatile actor like Alia. 
Go gal! You are simply fabulous!

violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniadutta

Yeah absolutely right but they shown Sameer redemption track also beautifully and RD did well .

But for me now Samaina love for each other's is everything even though he was shown as swag kind of boy and quite impressed with having girl crush on him but he never shown as flirted with them .
Even during bet phase not took any advantage of her ,itt was her somplicity and caring nature made him fallen for naina  

FranklySameer's character has to still grow on me the way Naina's did... Right now I m most impressed with two characters - naina and munna... Preeti is still understated like sameerbut I mwaitingfor their actual track to start... 

They have started to work on Sameer's character... And I m liking it..

Samaina too have just started...

Now I would like some real character growth of Preeti too..

And I want Rohan back... 
haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandu80

Wow...amazing to see my gal getting all the appreciation she truely deserves. Thank you Namik :)

I won't be surprised if in future she is tried for roles like Jennifer Winget's from Beyhadd or Alia Bhat's from Highway, Udta Punjab or Raazi ( more like Raazi after seeing her in that veiled avtar during the bike riding phase). She has the potential of becoming a versatile actor like Alia. 
Go gal! You are simply fabulous!

My wish may be bit too much but I wish ashi gets opportunity in Bollywood if  not I wish to see her in more different roles which explores her acting skills more 
Avan_s thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Super awesome! Very true Ashi is truly very amazing. She just slays with her acting skills and beauty 
soniadutta thumbnail

Originally posted by: violette

FranklySameer's character has to still grow on me the way Naina's did... Right now I m most impressed with two characters - naina and munna... Preeti is still understated like sameerbut I mwaitingfor their actual track to start... 

And I want Rohan back... 

I still want some growth in naina character as well bcos till now she never shown as stand against family ,she actulally lived in that mahool since starting but in future she needs to do it .So it would be interesting to see how wouod she fight against familyy and taking stand for Sameer especially against rakesh  . 
haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I still want some growth in naina character as well bcos till now she never shown as stand against family ,she actulally lived in that mahool since starting but in future she needs to do it .So it would be interesting to see how wouod she fight against familyy and taking stand for Sameer especially against rakesh  . 

The day naina takes stand for herself n Sameer infront of Rakesh  I'm sure that day would be end of Rakesh arrogance.Naina tolerated n still tolerating d ignorance of father's love.I'm sure d day she bursts out n open up her relationship with sam infront of her family would be power pack episode.But it would be good if it happens after some time as she is still in first year of college n not even crossed 18
soniadutta thumbnail

Originally posted by: haritha45

The day naina takes stand for herself n Sameer infront of Rakesh  I'm sure that day would be end of Rakesh arrogance.Naina tolerated n still tolerating d ignorance of father's love.I'm sure d day she bursts out n open up her relationship with sam infront of her family would be power pack episode.But it would be good if it happens after some time as she is still in first year of college n not even crossed 18

Me too don't want that to happen soon ..samaina relation still needs to explore more.
I really want to see Sameer as successful business man before asking for Naina hand to agarwals and naina taking stand for herself and Sameer 
Edited by soniadutta - 5 years ago
Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: violette

And I want Rohan back... 

Talking about characters, Sameer's char was the one to which I had connected instantly,unlike others, then Naina started growing on me like she did gradually on Sam.

Sam char is more complex of two, having many shades and layers.They have already shown many and it is not fully explored yet, while Naina is simple, jaisi andar se waisi bahar se.

Another char I had liked was of Vishakha,layered char like Sam though they didn't do justice to her char aspects by not telling back story but actress was fab, that made the char intriguing.
ashona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love Ashi and her acting and was attracted to this unusual show right from the start because of her amazing acting. I hope that she does someday get that big break in Bollywood @Haritha45. She deserves all the success in the world. Thank you to Namik Paul for the praises, he is also an outstanding actor, watched both of his shows.
Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

From where I see, I don't think Naina taking a stand against family is coming in future, rather it will be Sam winning their trust and family accepting him as Jamai raja.