Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: soniadutta

Yeah absolutely right ,pre bet phase played by ashi as Naina was superb...I loved her heartbreaking scene in Mount abu and she was quite acted well in hospital scene as well ,but didnt like much her as in angry mode .
But no doubt she is fabolous actor and best debut actress as well and really deserves the award .

Well deserved appreciation.  👏 She is much talented & deserves award for newcomer. Hope she gets much more recognition and applause. 😳
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good to hear words of appreciation from fellow actors 👏 for me initially - it wouldnt be an exaggeration to say that apart from the show's unique concept and execution, Ashi breathing life into Naina was the clincher - now, i cannot imagine  the show without the entire cast ⭐️
Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Frankly speaking I have seen 3-4 shows earlier and in all those shows ML was fab actor and FL getting in skin later but here in YUD it was a pleasant surprise to see the reverse. Definately Ashi deserves all accolades for her natural acting. Way to go girl! 👍🏼
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ violette...are you by any chance watching the other show from makers of EDKV...in same channel...
Nothing related to our show ...don't bash me guys.
haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Latas

Just adore Ashi...so happy for her...the girl deserves all the praise and appreciation...the reason YUDKBH got me glued was mainly due to the 90s feel and Ashi's natural girl next door looks and acting and then later on offcourse due to Randeep and the entire gang's natural simplistic, realistic acting.

Kudos to Ashi for taking up such a project to debut..where she does not have to wear branded clothes and make up 24x7...just being herself and her natural acting..where the female lead is often taunted for her plain jane looks and her height...noone noone would dare to take up such a role at the beginning of their career...moreover her offscreen maturity too just love her...God Bless Her.

Superb  post 👏
True without any brand new  outfits n heavy makeup n jewellery very rare actors get appreciated for their acting Taunts of FL r in every serial.All thanks to pH for giving us ashi as naina .

Edited by haritha45 - 5 years ago
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He is too sweet to say that.. I like him.. nyc person.. I made a post too on Twitter.. ashi deserves all love..
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dakshaavi

@ violette...are you by any chance watching the other show from makers of EDKV...in same channel...

Nothing related to our show ...don't bash me guys.

U mean Sidharth Sinha?  That boy has my heart!❤️

Characters like Sidhant Sinha or Naina come rarely these days.. so simple realistic and so relatable..

Namik's Shravan was getting close to becoming iconic.. but sadly it ended before his character could be explored deeply...😳
chandu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...amazing to see my gal getting all the appreciation she truely deserves. Thank you Namik :)
I won't be surprised if in future she is tried for roles like Jennifer Winget's from Beyhadd or Alia Bhat's from Highway, Udta Punjab or Raazi ( more like Raazi after seeing her in that veiled avtar during the bike riding phase). She has the potential of becoming a versatile actor like Alia. 
Go gal! You are simply fabulous!
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The main USP of this show as you all pointed out initially was 90s feel and Naina's love for Sameer.. this girl has made us all feel Naina's adulation and devotion for Sameer so deeply... So much so that though at one point I felt Sameer didn't deserve this extent of her devotion, but I just wanted this girl to have her love..
Her desperation, her faith had made us adore her not just sameer...

I also like how she is a complete package who can emote both with expressions, body language, through eyes and subtle gestures..

Truly reminds me of Sridevi... She incidentally shares nearly  same birthday as that of Sridevi...13 augustt ,hers is 12 August.. 
Edited by violette - 5 years ago
soniadutta thumbnail

Originally posted by: violette

The main USP of this show as you all pointed out initially was 90s feel and Naina's love for Sameer.. this girl has made us all feel Naina's adulation and devotion for Sameer so deeply... So much so that though at one point I felt Sameer didn't deserve this extent of her devotion, but I just wanted this girl to have her love..

Her desperation, her faith had made us adore her not just sameer...

I also like how she is a complete package who can emote both with expressions, body language, through eyes and subtle expressions..

Truly reminds me of Sridevi... She incidentally shares nearly  same birthday as that of Sridevi...13 augustt ,hers is 12 August.. 

Yeah absolutely right but they shown Sameer redemption track also beautifully and RD did well .

But for me now Samaina love for each other's is everything even though he was shown as swag kind of boy and quite impressed with having girl crush on him but he never shown as flirted with them .
Even during bet phase not took any advantage of her ,itt was her somplicity and caring nature made him fallen for naina  
Edited by soniadutta - 5 years ago