Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: PureSoul09

You spoke my mind. 

I wish Ashi gets to do various roles. Dear Zindegi, Raazi, Udta Punjab, Highway tops the list. 

Thanks Namik Paul for the praise. Ashi is very talented. Hope she gets right opportunities to show case her talent in a rather monotonous industry. 

I hope to she her in netflix movies.  

Hope all our wishes come true to watch her one day in movies.😳 She is versatile actress. deserves all appreciation. 😳
haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ross-

From where I see, I don't think Naina taking a stand against family is coming in future, rather it will be Sam winning their trust and family accepting him as Jamai raja.

I really don't know in Sam n naina who will take stand for their love in front of of their families but I seriously want to see Rakesh to treat naina same as arjun n shower love on her which she deserves 
haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hope all our wishes come true to watch her one day in movies.😳 She is versatile actress. deserves all appreciation. 😳

The best thing is she is very young So we can pray for her to get any movie offer 
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ross-

Talking about characters, Sameer's char was the one to which I had connected instantly,unlike others, then Naina started growing on me like she did gradually on Sam.

Sam char is more complex of two, having many shades and layers.They have already shown many and it is not fully explored yet, while Naina is simple, jaisi andar se waisi bahar se.

Another char I had liked was of Vishakha,layered char like Sam though they didn't do justice to her char aspects by not telling back story but actress was fab, that made the char intriguing.

I have always connected to layered and complex characters more than simple characters... But I cannot say that about Sam yet. His vo character is definitely more deep, layered and complex that's why I love Sam vo more than Naina's.

But Naina's character is altogether different..
Not your common simple girl next door or a devoted girl in love.. the way they have balanced this character is really commendable...

Unless n until they start heart to heart convo we will not get deep insight into their characters... But it's clear from their VOs they have shared everything...every aspect of their life with eachother.. and that thought itself is so heart warming.. giving us hopes that there are better things to come...

How I hope to see the Shayar Sameer back..

And also Naina's growth to a writer..😳

Oh that makes me realise.. samaina has still looong way to go😳

If they give us anything less they would not do justice to their love story
Edited by violette - 5 years ago
nonexisting thumbnail
I dont know abt namik paul i dont like him due to bhoot serial but whatever he said abt ashi is so true
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komalp1391

I dont know abt namik paul i dont like him due to bhoot serial but whatever he said abt ashi is so true

Bhoot serial is really a wrong serial to know Namik Paul.. it was more the other actors show... 😆   Namik ko ullu banay uske purane producer ne.. 😆

if u wanna watch him, watch him in Sony's earlier serial Ek Duje Ke Vaaste, EDKV, esp after 15-30 epis, both his character and acting will grow over u.. 😳

https://www.sonyliv.com/details/show/4720285067001/Ek-Duje-Ke-Vaaste

Namkaran's Aditi aka Avni was female lead's sister.. 😳 Edited by violette - 5 years ago
Latas thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandu80

Wow...amazing to see my gal getting all the appreciation she truely deserves. Thank you Namik :)

I won't be surprised if in future she is tried for roles like Jennifer Winget's from Beyhadd or Alia Bhat's from Highway, Udta Punjab or Raazi ( more like Raazi after seeing her in that veiled avtar during the bike riding phase). She has the potential of becoming a versatile actor like Alia.
Go gal! You are simply fabulous!

Superb 👏 I wish someone from the Nepotistic film industry notices her and gives a role like Highway or Raazi...Ashi will excel..,,and somehow would make us feel very happy with her success ..just like when SRK after Fauji made waves we felt amongst us made it 😳 👏 😆 .such is the connection...Wishing her all the best 👍🏼
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Latas

Superb 👏 I wish someone from the Nepotistic film industry notices her and gives a role like Highway or Raazi...Ashi will excel..,,and somehow would make us feel very happy with her success ..just like when SRK after Fauji made waves we felt amongst us made it 😳 👏 😆 .such is the connection...Wishing her all the best 👍🏼

Cadbury for you. 👏 I used to watch Fauji when teenager. Hope Ashi also climbs ladders of films by this show popularity & her acting skills.😳
ashona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Our YUDKBH Fandom will all pray that she becomes very successful and gets her big break. This will give us all immense happiness, our very own Naina, Ashi Singh.
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: violette

U mean Sidharth Sinha?  That boy has my heart!❤️

Characters like Sidhant Sinha or Naina come rarely these days.. so simple realistic and so relatable..

Namik's Shravan was getting close to becoming iconic.. but sadly it ended before his character could be explored deeply...😳

What a character ...so realistic  ...
Shravan is again a unique character on Indian  television and namik nailed it 
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next
Namik Paul Thumbnail

Namik Paul